Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming (73037 Views)

Zinoleesky's Child Naming Ceremony As He Welcomes A Baby Girl / Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds / Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
Even Righteousness No get this kind Grace
Bros you wicked pass Bihari.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by MDProperties22(m): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ladies of this days are after how huge is your pocket.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by KingAzubuike(f): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
solochris:
The lady is not happy. Even the previous pictures that surfaced online when she gave birth. It's very obvious she didn't plan for this. She wanted to knack and collect money, then disappear. But unfortunately, pregnancy hook her down. Believe it or not, she is not proud of portable. Na God catch her so
She go still divorce am. She's obviously not proud of him..
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by tfelicityk(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations to him
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by suremossty(m): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
I pray he goes back to square one.. He does not deserve to be rich and famous at all..
God please bless me with this money so that I can teach people how to live good live..
This is too much, stop wishing and waiting for a down fall of a fellow man

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Zulu2022: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
I pray he goes back to square one.. He does not deserve to be rich and famous at all..
God please bless me with this money so that I can teach people how to live good live..
na y God nv bless u,no go work ur own mk God show u love,wicked generation everywhere,one need to be careful and be wise ND fortified,so as not be brought down by evil eyes... getting money ain't enough, backing ursef up,is de code

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by frozen70(f): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
nazicartel:
I thought he was told to report to the police station for questioning . Abi police don leave the case?... I have never liked this boy for ones. God forgive me

I am yet to see what is good about this guy

Why are people hypering him, with his facial look alone, one may not want to know him

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Zion243(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
Even Righteousness No get this kind Grace

What do you know about Grace?
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Jahblessdc(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

I swear to God you will die of poverty as you wish him bad ,bad wisher instead of you to pray for your own grace and mercy

2 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by worthybet(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
Never wish anyone bad things. Just pray to God to answer your own prayers.
God can give anybody fame and money, it is not about hard work!

4 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Ijakumo1: 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
This guy babalawo dey try...notwithstanding how illiterate, unkempt and spaced-out he looks and behaves, he's still touring the world and fūcking the best hōes, all off of a meaningless song that unexpectedly went viral almost a year ago already

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Chingykay77(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
Person wey dy find another man's downfall dy request for God's blessings.....LIFE!
If I may ask what will his downfall bring to you?

3 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Vitally123: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
If men were God, hey... "Who God has blessed, no man can course. "Obi no deserve to be president, he'll be better as Economic minister". And their best national contribution is to marry 10 wives including their great grand daughter, yet they have guts to open mouth in the public. Abeg, keep your advice, you have no moral justification to educate Nigerians. Which bill have they introduced in their many years of occupying the chambers!
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Perfecttouchade: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
He still dey shout Akoi grin
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Righthussle: 12:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

See prayer.

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Obiorahpcfg: 12:09am On Jun 22, 2022
nazicartel:
I thought he was told to report to the police station for questioning . Abi police don leave the case?... I have never liked this boy for ones. God forgive me
my dear! Is he not suppose to be in the police custody?
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by savictory2(m): 12:09am On Jun 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
If this guy fit get wife..

all men are lucky
So far say I fit get money as a man, u will surely get wife no matter how u look!
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by NaBanga: 12:09am On Jun 22, 2022
So this one has sense? I'm very surprised but also proud of him. : smiley
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by NADFOR: 12:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations Bro.

He'll always show Mercy to whom he desires.

Congratulations once more
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Clash01: 12:37am On Jun 22, 2022
nazicartel:

Boss, your like no change anything!
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by LastDonn: 12:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

Pls pause for a minute and hear your self. You can do better.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Golden111(m): 2:20am On Jun 22, 2022
This is a monumental wickedness or probably witchcraft

I can't believe you have evil minded accomplish liking your comment. You don't have to like someone, but praying for someone to fall from grace shows your heart is filled with darkness.

Man no be GOD

Mhizcontempt:

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by mukthar2000(m): 3:33am On Jun 22, 2022
As if they force that wife to marry the idiot street fighter, I can see the wife was not even happy. Very local boy

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by LordPherule(m): 3:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Oh my... What a daft view!
Mhizcontempt:

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by bellotaofeek: 4:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Make the girl show joy na grin
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Gerrithmorris01: 4:16am On Jun 22, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
solochris:
The lady is not happy. Even the previous pictures that surfaced online when she gave birth. She didn't plan for this. She wanted to knack and collect money, then disappear. But unfortunately, pregnancy hooks her down. Believe it or not, she is not proud of portable. Na God catch her so

I disagree with you, portable started having the fame and money last year in December and this is June, which means portable had got pregnant before December when the fame and money started.
I don't believe she gets pregnant for him because of money.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by AdaAwka1: 4:18am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

Why do you pray this kind of prayer?
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by abuhusna1: 4:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
Never wish anyone a downfall work on yourself

2 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Irupetepete: 4:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
you can't live a good life with this mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Undergoes Chin Surgery / Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.