Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option (49057 Views)

Agbo Major: Kwankwaso Won’t Serve As Peter Obi’s Running Mate / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by nonut: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Very funny.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
This 2023 elections will be interesting
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by onthehill: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by nwakibie3(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Then kwakwanso should stay on his own

3 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by epadomo(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ok now,the politicking as begun
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Elidrisy20: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Everybody should stick to his party

3 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by proff010: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
No election next year, Mark my words.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Tvoice: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
All of una for dat party dey mad , na trailer wey boil catch for yansh go jam all of una , plus thunder wey dey use google app naim go locate all of una for dat statement , I dey my house come beat me .

2 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Tingotoe: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
They are both losers anyway

6 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by lizychimamanda(f): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
NNPP are demanding for too much...
Reverse must be the case or nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by OblorOblor: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023

4 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by javaguru: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
so be it, let kwankwaso rule the north
we will remain Obidient

4 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Usherbaba(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
The arrangement Will ridicule the south easterner people.Always count them as insignificant
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Dragonswave(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Right now film is clear,we know were you re coming

1 Like

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Enumerator(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
cheesy
hammer567:
THEN ATIKU PRESIDENCY IS A SURE BET.

SE/SS WILL NOT VOTE NNP

I ALSO DOUBT THE NORTH WILL VOTE OBI BECAUSE OF KWANKWASO.

SO LET US FORGET ABOUT IT.

1 Like

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Royle4: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
It is OBI as President or nothing.

The North is just being unnecessarily proud lets just face the truth. The truth is that the moment Kwankwaso becomes Obi's vp he is risking losing every northern reputation and support. Kwankwaso wants to be the vp. He loves the idea if not why are there negotiations going on since. His people are the ones advising him otherwise. If you watch Peter Obi's body language, he is not desperate for the whole president or vp idea, so no matter the outcome, he feels he has done well in life enough. He just wants to see Nigeria work.

Or is it because Obi is not arguing that 'it is my turn'?

The youths of Nigeria will not allow him to be VP. I agree. It will be difficult for Obi to get a northerner whether popular or not. Honestly with the North's pride Obi might only afford a Northern Christian.

The next game Tinubu might play now is that he will probably "'forget'" to change Masari from placeholder. If he does that, Peter Obi will "forget" too and the north will struggle between kwankwaso and atiku and tinubu and the south will wotoporiously vote Obi and Doyin. This are all speculations though.

In SS/SE 70% of eligible voters have never voted in their life and they are not dead yet.

It is President or nothing.

8 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by ufotunang: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter obi can get another popular northern Muslim if kwankwaso does not agree...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
This kwankwaso get pride ehn! Kwankwaso should know that we need him for a reason but not because he could command more crowd that PO
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Eriokanmi: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
I listened to this man on Arise TV tiday when invited. The arrangement will never work. Obi should look for another credible northerner as running mate
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Alawode01(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Confusion
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by KIDfurniture(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Someone list this kwankwaso’s achievement since e joined politics since 1999? To me he looks like a man who is just there to share public funds

1 Like

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
The only reason I support Peter Obi is because I want him to win all SE states.

PDP denied the usual SE block votes will spell doom for Atiku. That way, APC will have little to worry about.

Peter Obi must win all SE states!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
beerfraud:
Fixed

It isn't only Ibos that want Obi, lots of other Nigerians too.

Before you start, I am not obidient, or a tinubu or atiku supporter.

1 Like

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
The voice of the people is the voice of God.

2 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Simeon88(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Their only shot at the presidency is for one to accept to deputise. If not these old crooks will still continue messing things up. Forget all the noise on social media, individually they cannot win. That's the sad reality. My opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by udemzeus(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin grin grin Accept VP to a clown who has no track record, God punish North, I don't blame you, its the British who schooled you that you are "born to rule" don't worry, while you hold a grip on the federal government, the South will undergo industrial revolution 4.0 and leave you behind. Poor church rats.

I blame the SOuth who has lost vision and focus on development, if not the South would have been a far more better and developed region.

1 Like

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Whisk(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Things are unfolding. There will be disappointment and heart break to the youths.
Even for a merger, he is being considered as number two for NNPP and not for the big boys party.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by TooMuchStuff: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tufiakwa
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by ufotunang: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
This kwankwaso get pride ehn! Kwankwaso should know that we need him for a reason but not because he could command more crowd that PO
...and kwankwaso knows that he cannot win the presidential election with NNPP party...why don't you join with Peter obi and become vice president

2 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by kayperry: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Millions of Nigerians won't agree with this arrangement. They want the people's choice Peter Obi as their president

the millions that gave OBI one millions match abi the one million yet unborn.
i get the country is hard and there seems to be no hope hence why some of you have decided to survive on false hope, enjoy it yle it last

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by udemzeus(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Someone list this kwankwaso’s achievement since e joined politics since 1999? To me he looks like a man who is just there to share public funds

Someone that is mentally poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) / Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.