Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option (49030 Views)

Agbo Major: Kwankwaso Won’t Serve As Peter Obi’s Running Mate / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Essence20(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Then, to hell with the merging. Obi is enough.

1 Like

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by nnofaith: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
CoachBush:
Kwankwaso should have known that Obi never wanted any VP slot. Otherwise, he would have stayed put in the PDP, and he would have got that slot gratis.
Kwankwaso, should also know that Obi has a better chance of being the President come 2023.

Only few Northern Christians would like to vote for Kwankwaso. Having suffered a great deal at the hands of a moslem President, the majority of the Northern Christians either in the North-East or the Northern-West are not likely going to cast their votes for a Moslem President . We should not forget that there are sizable Christians in Taraba, Borno, Adamawa, Bauchi, Yobe and Gombe States. Southern Kaduna is predominantly christians.

The North-Central States like Benue, Plateau are going to wholeheartedly vote for a Christian candidate against a Moslem candidate because the killings of their people by herdsmen and the grabbing of their land that have gone unabated.

Kwankwaso is not going to fare well in the South-West . It is as simple as ABC.

Neither the South-East nor South-South is Kwankwaso's stronghold. 80 percent of these zones belong to Obi.

The North-West belongs to Kwankwaso and Atiku, with Kwankwaso having an edge on Atiku

In view of the above, I don't think that Kwankwaso stands a better chance of winning the coming presidential election than Obi than Obi does. Therefore, Obi will not accept the VP slot from Kwankwaso.
Na by force? KWANKWANSO says he doesn't want!

1 Like

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by sleekdre: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
You are just too noisy..
TooNoisy:
NNPP is ten times bigger than LP. Did you watch their convention? It was massive. It has now become the home of Northern politicians who are disgruntled in APC and PDP. They have real supporters and a real movement. They are also very well funded. Kwankwaso is on ground and has lots of big wig politicians supporting him.

LP is not even a party. They cannot even find a Northern politician to field as running mate even if it is a placeholder. Their supporters are day dreamers who know nothing about politics.

Peter Obi should eat humble pie and accept to the Kwankwaso's VP. Thats his best chance now since Okowa is already Atiku's VP
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by pacesetting: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
That was the best decision for him. These supporters will still be with him even if he fails in 2023.
Reinamaria:

Peter Obi has been played!
He should never have left PDP.
He made a hasty decision leaving.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Clementz0(m): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
How does someone that joined a party 2 weeks ago win the presidential election?

Has he shared money amongst the hungry Labor Party State Chairmen in the 36 States & FCT? Or does he think it is everyone in the Labor Party that is pretending to be holy like him?
Truth is Nigerian politics as of today requires funding we can't deceive ourselves even to pay agents that will campaign for him all through the 36states omo I wish him luck
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by ABCDEOLA: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
OluwafuntoAK:
Interesting
Peter Obi should run with Jega. Two of them togethe are better than Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by blowjohn(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi doesn't need any VP
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by CSTRR: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Answer the question, why did Peter Obi after spending 8 years as Governor of Anambra State under APGA the Cockoo ruko Party, abscond to Pdp the umbrella party of different colors.

You people should stop trying to change the narrative, answer the simple question why did pandora Pete flee?

It is a question no one has been able to answer.
I don't understand.

Has he committed a criminal offence?
So why are you focusing on it?

The same way he entered pdp was the same way he left them.

He is not attached to any party.

The party is just a vehicle for him to get in positions to serve Nigerians.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by buckeyemedia: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
sammychimex:

Labour is not even a party yet oshomole became governor on labour party platform? ��. Get off this mindset. Most of the crowd you see there are hired crowds. But labour party has a real army of volunteers. Most of whom volunteered to bring APC to power in 2015
Same way Tinubu & AC brought Oshiomole to power.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by sulaak(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
NNPP is ten times bigger than LP. Did you watch their convention? It was massive. It has now become the home of Northern politicians who are disgruntled in APC and PDP. They have real supporters and a real movement. They are also very well funded. Kwankwaso is on ground and has lots of big wig politicians supporting him.

LP is not even a party. They cannot even find a Northern politician to field as running mate even if it is a placeholder. Their supporters are day dreamers who know nothing about politics.

Peter Obi should eat humble pie and accept to the Kwankwaso's VP. Thats his best chance now since Okowa is already Atiku's VP

Peter Obi will commit political suicide if he accepts the NNPP VP, it will be his end and may end any hope of an Igbo man or woman leading Nigeria.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by buckeyemedia: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
CSTRR:

I don't understand.

Has he committed a criminal offence?
So why are you focusing on it?

The same way he entered pdp was the same way he left them.

He is not attached to any party.

The party is just a vehicle for him to get in positions to serve Nigerians.
Ok you don’t have an answer to why the opportunist after been the best so called Governor in Nigeria of Anambra State for 8 years under APGA, overnight just woke up & abandoned the party for pdp?

I rest my data.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by paskal16: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Vote pdp jare for a better Nigeria
Peter obi and kks we all comeback to pdp to move the party forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Essence20(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
obembet:
Only mumu dey die for politicians... All this Obidient supporters need to understand that politics is a game of interest. Obi left PDP cos he can't benefit anything there.

Politicians will never care about you. He only care about what he stand to benefit. Obi enjoying 8 yrs will criminal party PDP now that he left, u want to tag him as saint.. all of you are mad together including APC supporters.
How did he enjoy 8years with PDP? He was Anambra governor on the platform of APGA. Get your facts right.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by faceland: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
stanluiz:
Peter obi cannot play second fiddle to anyone.

He is more qualified than Atiku. Why should Atiku contest when he knows that power should rotate to the South.

Look at the political reality.

During the APC primary, a youth literally ordered Osibanjo to not step down because they felt like you (when he was trying to make his speech)... Well, the rest is history.

Obi can not win and Kwankwaso is clown.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Lightorder: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Sorry, I must have missed it, please tell me why Peter Obi absconded from APGA to PDP?

Was he chased away by Willie Obiano, Like Nyesom Wike chased him away from Pdp?

I await your sincere response, since you claim to to know Sir Pandora Pete quite well.
This evening, fuel is N200 a liter in my area . I bought 12.5kg gas at N9,800 two hours ago. Nigerians , how much is minimum wage? If a civil servant buys a cylinder of cooking gas at that amount, how much would be left of his salary for other expenses . Dont deceive yourselves, all these politicians spraying money must recover them when they get to power. How much would be left to work for you with. Buhari government has been using Lagos state template of heavy taxation when they don’t even much they give those they are taxing. Tinubu will kill you all with tax and could only be running up and to take care of his failing health. Atiku has been spending and would be hungry to lay hands on what is left on Nigeria treasury. Be wise and vote wisely
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by buckeyemedia: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
paskal16:
Vote pdp jare for a better Nigeria
Peter obi and kks we all comeback to pdp to move the party forward

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by buckeyemedia: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lightorder:
This evening, fuel is N200 a liter in my area . I bought 12.5kg gas at N9,800 two hours ago. Nigerians , how much is minimum wage? If a civil servant buys a cylinder of cooking gas at that amount, how much would be left of his salary for other expenses . Dont deceive yourselves, all these politicians spraying money must recover them when they get to power. How much would be left to work for you with. Buhari government has been using Lagos state template of heavy taxation when they don’t even much they give those they are taxing. Tinubu will kill you all with tax and could only be running up and to take care of his failing health. Atiku has been spending and would be hungry to lay hands on what is left on Nigeria treasury. Be wise and vote wisely
Is this the reason Peter Obi left APGA for PDP?

In all honesty I wasn’t aware that Pandora Pete had left APGA until he surfaced as Abubakar Atiku’s runing mate in 2018.

To say I was shocked, is an understatement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Olabisigrace: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Why do we have a lot of lunatics in Nairaland... religious bigots full of hates and prejudice. even the Bible says and I quote for ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kingspin:
I would have advised the Labour party to allow Kwankwaso to be the flag bearer.

But let's break down both men's records.
Anyhow, do you want to talk about it or want to think about it? Peter Obi is more suitable than Kwankwaso.
Nigeria needs a leader who knows what he is doing and how to do it.
Firstly it's the turn of the south. So Kwakwanso shouldn't be contesting. All parties suppose field southerners.
Secondly, this agbari ojukun looking man called Agbo is just talking for his pocket.
Obi ll defeat Kwakwanso in Kano.
It ll shock all of them.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Lanre1st(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
kponkedenge:
If Peter Obi really wanted VP, he would have stayed in PDP and easily gotten it under Atiku which will almost guarantee them success in 2023.... He won't leave PDP to form a union with two unknown parties and still become VP. It makes no sense.

Also, I feel like we're overrating this Kwankwaso guy. Outside few states in the North West like Kano, Jigawa and maybe Katsina, who knows him?

Where in the South will he even get 10 percent votes from without Obi?

At least Obi supporters can boast of having a large voter base spread across the South, middle belt and even Abuja.

The biggest loser is Kwankwaso because he definitely can't win under NNPP, him and Obi stood a better chance complimenting each other for each zone lapse, but pride won't let Kwankwaso play Vice to Obi, so it's better everyone goes on his own way and test their popularity.

There's no bleeping way after Buhari has done 8 years from the North West, Kwankwaso another man from North West wants Obi to play second fiddle to him.

He gambled, because of his tribalism, lack of political calculation/vision and entitlement of it igbo turn
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by abbasajao(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
kponkedenge:
If Peter Obi really wanted VP, he would have stayed in PDP and easily gotten it under Atiku which will almost guarantee them success in 2023.... He won't leave PDP to form a union with two unknown parties and still become VP. It makes no sense.

Also, I feel like we're overrating this Kwankwaso guy. Outside few states in the North West like Kano, Jigawa and maybe Katsina, who knows him?

At least Obi supporters can boast of having a large voter base spread across the South, middle belt and even Abuja.

The biggest loser is Kwankwaso because he definitely can't win under NNPP, him and Obi stood a better chance complimenting each other for each zone lapse, but pride won't let Kwankwaso play Vice to Obi, so it's better everyone goes on his own way and test their popularity.

There's no bleeping way after Buhari has done 8 years from the North West, Kwankwaso another man from North West wants Obi to play second fiddle to him.

Ọmọ Igbo and mouth.. Kai
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Basher8583: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
God1000:
I don't see that happening, I prefer Peter Obi as president to save this country from from total collapse

Whao! He has not been able to save SE that has turned to AfganEastan na Naija him wan jump to. Craze dey worry all of una
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by LAFOCUZY: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
kponkedenge:

I think you make a very valid point.
Kwankwanso could Not win his state (Kano) in both presidential and gubernatorial elections in 2019. What influence dose he really have.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by jumper524(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Kwankwaso
NNPP and
NNPP spokesman

Are all mad.

Peter Obi and his handlers should leave Kwankwaso and go for Sanusi Lamido Sanusi or any other clean northerner and let’s get to work.
emir becoming vice to Obi?? Oboi wake up.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Minjim: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Don't put your hopes on humans

It err is human
God1000:
I don't see that happening, I prefer Peter Obi as president to save this country from from total collapse
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Truthisunique2: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
kponkedenge:

obi wanted vp to atiku but he knew this time the governor's would force him to choose one of them

They were mad the last time atiku choose behind their back
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Fahdiga & company have abandoned Mazi Kanu & Ipob, it is Zoo Nigeria & Pandora Pete causing all the xcitement amongst Ipobians now.

When last did anyone see a thread on Biafra & Ipob?

Biafra mantra is a mere political mechanism that MNk uses to cash out every election, Simon Ekpa will soon be meet privately by labour in vain party to reach agreement so that igbo can exercise their franchise

average igbo don't have freedom again in their own land but they're worrying about another man's land, ranting their Kinsman will end insecurity that's growing in their region, in Nigeria

I repeat Is Suku Okorocha anambambam not wonderful like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by warlordd(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Okay, since this is giving us problems, let's settle it once and for all. The two men should wrestle. Whoever wins the wrestling bout becomes the presidential candidate.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Fahdiga(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You done jump from Biafra to Peter Obi?

By March next year you will resume your biafra agitation to leave Zoo Nigeria, enjoy your months of delusive hallucination.

Nonsense.
What a dry joke
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by LAFOCUZY: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
obembet:
Only mumu dey die for politicians... All this Obidient supporters need to understand that politics is a game of interest. Obi left PDP cos he can't benefit anything there.

Politicians will never care about you. He only care about what he stand to benefit. Obi enjoying 8 yrs will criminal party PDP now that he left, u want to tag him as saint.. all of you are mad together including APC supporters.

Madness is really when we continue to do same thing. You get to make an attempt to change the status quo. Make a gradual change just like the turn of an air plane, a fast moving car etc. Only a little change which sometime seams unnoticed or same
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by pacesetting: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Why didn't Tinubu save those at Owo? Why has Atiku not saved those being kidnapped everyday in the North?

Stop spewing thrash.
Basher8583:

Whao! He has not been able to save SE that has turned to AfganEastan na Naija him wan jump to. Craze dey worry all of una
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by emexc11(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
You are just analyzing as your name sounded, making empty noise.
Listen to matured people and learn.

TooNoisy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. / Wike & Akpabio Spotted Chilling Over A Few Drinks: Pictures & Video / Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.