Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option (49058 Views)

Agbo Major: Kwankwaso Won’t Serve As Peter Obi’s Running Mate / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by toujurs: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
God forbid, what do kwanso know? . An aboki illiterate. Tueh
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Lastmankc(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Obi that joined Labor party 2 weeks ago will win the presidential election?

Nonsense, who does he know in the Labor Party? What structure does he have, or you think the Labor party members are buying all these I am humble, his traveling with commercial jet upandan?

Biafra agitation has totally disappeared, all of a sudden it is Peter Obi in the headlines?
What do you guys really want?The Ibos supported Biafra because they think that they are been marginalized you said No, that they should try to form a party and contest in an election.Thats is what they are trying to do now and you are still barking like a rabbi dog . Confused lots.

4 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
NNPP is ten times bigger than LP. Did you watch their convention? It was massive. It has now become the home of Northern politicians who are disgruntled in APC and PDP. They have real supporters and a real movement. They are also very well funded. Kwankwaso is on ground and has lots of big wig politicians supporting him.

LP is not even a party. They cannot even find a Northern politician to field as running mate even if it is a placeholder. Their supporters are day dreamers who know nothing about politics.

Peter Obi should eat humble pie and accept to the Kwankwaso's VP. Thats his best chance now since Okowa is already Atiku's VP
At least labour party has produced two Governors before how many his the so-called bigger party NNNP ever produced?

1 Like

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by KcAngel(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
HE STAND CHANCE TO BE VICE TO ATIKU SINCE DEY DENIED S.E FLAG BEARER.... BUH HE TURN IT DOWN.... NA NNPC HE WILL GO SO LOW TO ACCEPT, A WHOLE PEOPLES CHOICE?. .. NAWA FOR UNA
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by CSTRR: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
At this point, Peter obi is the bigger deal.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by emilo2bad: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Kwankwaso
NNPP and
NNPP spokesman

Are all mad.

Peter Obi and his handlers should leave Kwankwaso and go for Sanusi Lamido Sanusi or any other clean northerner and let’s get to work.
Sanusi can never accept to be Peter Obi VP a whole former emir of Kano. stop your day dreaming.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by cleanclean(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
In my humble opinion, if I am Kwankwaso, I will take the VP position because it simply translate to 16 years of him in active politics.

It is obvious that Peter Obi will turn Nigeria for good and that will simply make Kwankwaso win honourably again next 4 or 8 years as the president.

If this union of Kwankwaso/Obi or Obi/ Kwankwaso does not happen now, both of you in will likely not win except God intervene.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by buckeyemedia: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lightorder:
Tell us because he told you the reason. We are judging him on his performance as a governor and accepting him based on his promise not on his transition from party to party.
Sorry, I must have missed it, please tell me why Peter Obi absconded from APGA to PDP?

Was he chased away by Willie Obiano, Like Nyesom Wike chased him away from Pdp?

I await your sincere response, since you claim to to know Sir Pandora Pete quite well.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by CSTRR: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Christistruth00:

Kwakwanso is well educated stop saying he can’t debate Peter Obi

He is more educated than Peter Obi
That is debatable.

Peter obi has gone through some elite courses that only a few have in their belt.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by MkBaron(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Why?
proff010:
No election next year, Mark my words.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by jansonn(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
beerfraud:
Fixed
Shut up, fool. I'm from the north. And I want PO
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by CSTRR: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Sorry, I must have missed it, please tell me why Peter Obi absconded from APGA to PDP?

Was he chased away by Willie Obiano, Like Nyesom Wike chased him away from Pdp?

I await your sincere response.
What is your business with that?

Is he the first politician to leave a party?

The party is just a vehicle for him, and rightly so.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by ken6488(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
If he does I vote atiku
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Scamburster(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114025082:
Hehehehehe. grin cheesy wink
We talk am, dem no hear.
Dem say na rubbish dem mamas dey talk.
We don laff yakata for area....
Have you ever make sense here before?.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Advocate500: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kwankwanso is hoping to step down for Atiku.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by odehaj: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
DropsMic:
Typical north.. Always want to be in charge.
so that looting will continue.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by buckeyemedia: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
jansonn:

Shut up, fool. I'm from the north. And I want PO
Northern senatorial district of Anambra State?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by CoachBush: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kwankwaso should have known that Obi never wanted any VP slot. Otherwise, he would have stayed put in the PDP, and he would have got that slot gratis.
Kwankwaso, should also know that Obi has a better chance of being the President come 2023.

Only few Northern Christians would like to vote for Kwankwaso. Having suffered a great deal at the hands of a moslem President, the majority of the Northern Christians either in the North-East or the Northern-West are not likely going to cast their votes for a Moslem President . We should not forget that there are sizable Christians in Taraba, Borno, Adamawa, Bauchi, Yobe and Gombe States. Southern Kaduna is predominantly christians.

The North-Central States like Benue, Plateau are going to wholeheartedly vote for a Christian candidate against a Moslem candidate because the killings of their people by herdsmen and the grabbing of their land that have gone unabated.

Kwankwaso is not going to fare well in the South-West . It is as simple as ABC.

Neither the South-East nor South-South is Kwankwaso's stronghold. 80 percent of these zones belong to Obi.

The North-West belongs to Kwankwaso and Atiku, with Kwankwaso having an edge on Atiku

In view of the above, I don't think that Kwankwaso stands a better chance of winning the coming presidential election than Obi than Obi does. Therefore, Obi will not accept the VP slot from Kwankwaso.

3 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by kingyakos: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kingspin:
I would have advised the Labour party to allow Kwankwaso to be the flag bearer.

But let's break down both men's records.
Anyhow, do you want to talk about it or want to think about it? Peter Obi is more suitable than Kwankwaso.
Nigeria needs a leader who knows what he is doing and how to do it.

Besides that, it will be three strong Muslim presidential candidate which doesn't make sense in a complex country like nigeria.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Scamburster(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lastmankc:
What do you guys really want?The Ibos supported Biafra because they think that they are been marginalized you said no that they should try to form a party and contest in an election.Thats is what they are trying to do know are you are still barking like a rabbi dog . Confused lots.
The guy is jobless nah.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by FearNot365(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kwakwaso should drop his pride and join the winning team. Can't he see the handwriting on the wall?
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by snapshot: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
It will be a privilege for Kwankwanso to be Obi's VP,if him no gree make him rest,
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by omenka(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
beerfraud:
Fixed
Next time use Obi supporters comrade. cool

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by kingyakos: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
PO abeg leave kwankwaso look for another credible northern Muslim let's move on.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by buckeyemedia: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
CSTRR:

What is your business with that?

Is he the first politician to leave a party?

The party is just a vehicle for him, and rightly so.
Answer the question, why did Peter Obi after spending 8 years as Governor of Anambra State under APGA the Cockoo ruko Party, abscond to Pdp the umbrella party of different colors.

You people should stop trying to change the narrative, answer the simple question why did pandora Pete flee?

It is a question no one has been able to answer.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by gregng(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
PO should stop bothering himself about merging with NNPP... Open talk with Alhaji Sanusi (former CBN governor) as deputy... Let play the game of politics... PO is generally accepted nationwide...

Atiku will split Kwankwaso vote in the North.
Tinubu is already a criminal and no reasonable youth will vote him via #Endsars issue...

All PO needs is a vibrant VP from the north...

SE 100%
SS 90%
SE 50%

Get a VP From the North
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by sammychimex(m): 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
NNPP is ten times bigger than LP. Did you watch their convention? It was massive. It has now become the home of Northern politicians who are disgruntled in APC and PDP. They have real supporters and a real movement. They are also very well funded. Kwankwaso is on ground and has lots of big wig politicians supporting him.

LP is not even a party. They cannot even find a Northern politician to field as running mate even if it is a placeholder. Their supporters are day dreamers who know nothing about politics.

Peter Obi should eat humble pie and accept to the Kwankwaso's VP. Thats his best chance now since Okowa is already Atiku's VP

Labour is not even a party yet oshomole became governor on labour party platform? ��. Get off this mindset. Most of the crowd you see there are hired crowds. But labour party has a real army of volunteers. Most of whom volunteered to bring APC to power in 2015
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by BigMamaNaija: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter oh!! Move on!!! He will only waste your time. #GamePlan
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by ABCDEOLA: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
OluwafuntoAK:
Interesting
Peter Obi should run with Jega. Case close
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by DesChyko: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Okay nah.. We see at the ballot.

Have a nice outing, NNPP
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Legendforte: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Kwankwaso
NNPP and
NNPP spokesman

Are all mad.

Peter Obi and his handlers should leave Kwankwaso and go for Sanusi Lamido Sanusi or any other clean northerner and let’s get to work.
Exactly
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by gregng(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
U first as why Atiku left APC for PDP...

U people are asking childish question... PO is a good container we should all promote...

For better future...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) / Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection / Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.