Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option (49041 Views)

Agbo Major: Kwankwaso Won’t Serve As Peter Obi’s Running Mate / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by zicoraads: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol, if Peter Obi is as strong as some of his supporters would make us believe, then he doesn't need anyone.

They can as well leave Okupe there and still win. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by shineeye1: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
adomusamagaji:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUDh0OvphI0
Peter Obi deputizing to Kwankwaso is the only thing acceptable to us- NNPP spokesperson, Agbo Major says

Agbo was on Arise TV this evening where he was asked why the party’s Presidential candidate, Rabiu Kwankwaso, can't agree to be Peter Obi's running mate.

On what basis will Obi be vice to Kwankwaso? Nnpp is sick with rotten complex no doubt! Obi is clearly the FACE of the New hope the youths of the nation crave. If Kwankwaso is too dumb to be deputy to the people's choice, the choice of the moment, then to hell with him. Let Obi camp go for another viable option

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by buckeyemedia: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
Kwankwaso as the presidential aspirant and not the vice will only give edges to Tinubu and Atiku, But Peter OBI as the presidential aspirant will give them a run for their money and ending up winning. Why these Abokis no wan wise
Obi that joined Labor party 2 weeks ago will win the presidential election?

Nonsense, who does he know in the Labor Party? What structure does he have, or you think the Labor party members are buying all these I am humble, his traveling with commercial jet upandan?

Biafra agitation has totally disappeared, all of a sudden it is Peter Obi in the headlines?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
thuxzwda1:
All our politicians are mad grin

It's selfishness

1 Like

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by johnnychuks(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kingspin:
I would have advised the Labour party to allow Kwankwaso to be the flag bearer.

But let's break down both men's records.
Anyhow, do you want to talk about it or want to think about it? Peter Obi is more suitable than Kwankwaso.
Nigeria needs a leader who knows what he is doing and how to do it.
hope you are normal with this your advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by abuwidad(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
thuxzwda1:
All our politicians are mad grin

I like your comment grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Moh247: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin

Obi supporters in the mud

Foolish children

How will Kwankwasiya movement of 93 SDP frontier party, two terms Kano State Governor, Defence Minister, and Senator deputize an internet clown like Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Henz81: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
beerfraud:
Fixed
We don't need grand daddies to come mount over the leadership of the country. No! No!! No!!!
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by tonysunkan: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Let us see if Obi will accept Fulani as his lord and master.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by abuwidad(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Obi that joined Labor party 2 weeks ago will win the presidential election?

Nonsense, who does he know in the Labor Party? What structure does he have, or you think the Labor party members are buying all these I am humble, his traveling with commercial jet upandan?
Please let them hallucinate in peace grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
beerfraud:
Fixed
So ya’ll have turned support for Obi to tribal support. Some of you can’t even hide your hatred for the ibos. I wonder what they did to ya’ll. I don’t understand how you will commit genocide against a certain group of people and still hate them instead of you to be remorseful. I don’t get it. To think 62 people even liked your comment. Tueh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Help2020: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
beerfraud:
Fixed
Igbo like Governor obaseki ba? Dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Toks2008(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Risingblue008:
See
My oga at the top being PETER OBI
Doesn't even know the magnitude of power he possess,
I'm not sure
He doesn't need any body or party to merge with,.
He's a like a moving train,I swear,
Why can't kwankwaso no step down for Peter obi?
Peter obi vice a northern during the last election and still wants to be vice again?
No way
See
MY BOSS(P.O)
the election go shock Dem,
Imagine a fresh party,
Let's give that party a trial
And that's LABOUR PARTY

He still needs to Team up with a strong northerner rise he won't win.

Politics is not about wishful thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by emerged01(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
NNPP is ten times bigger than LP. Did you watch their convention? It was massive. It has now become the home of Northern politicians who are disgruntled in APC and PDP. They have real supporters and a real movement. They are also very well funded. Kwankwaso is on ground and has lots of big wig politicians supporting him.

LP is not even a party. They cannot even find a Northern politician to field as running mate even if it is a placeholder. Their supporters are day dreamers who know nothing about politics.

Peter Obi should eat humble pie and accept to the Kwankwaso's VP. Thats his best chance now since Okowa is already Atiku's VP

Why are you like this na? Are you not happy with the way things are going? PDP is dying gradually. People supporting Labour were part of PDP before. Their Obidient movement will only tell PDP.

1 Like

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Let them debate
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by HRMK: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
YOU ARE ALL DAYDREAMING IN NNPP!IF PETER OBI COULD LEAVE A MAJOR OPPOSITION PARTY LIKE PDP BCS HE WAS NOT INTERESTED IN PLAYING SECOND FIDDLE,WOULD HE TAKE RUNNING MATE SLOT IN A MUSHROOM PARTY LIKE NNPP?THAT IS FOOD FOR THOUGHT TO ALL AND SUNDRY!

1 Like

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by kenny1313(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Risingblue008:
See
I'm not sure
Peter obi vice a northern during the last election and still wants to be vice again?
No way
See

MY BOSS(P.O)
Imagine a fresh party,
And that's LABOUR PARTY

You can’t win a presidential election without a single Governor !!!! Let’s stop deceiving ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Nnamdipapa(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
kponkedenge:

He would have, very easily. There's no politician more popular than Obi in Nigeria right now.

sitting governors in PDP would have more say than PO in PDP. They have enough money to oil the bribing machine because i been reason am to PO hasty decision.!

2 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by orumba(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Disembark from that capping
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Ijoba85: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Are you seriously for real?! You want someone who has a cult-like followership of over 5 million to step down for someone who has no party structure nor that number mentioned above...
Risingblue008:
See
I'm not sure
No way
See
MY BOSS(P.O)
Imagine a fresh party,
And that's LABOUR PARTY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by MtDave55: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
OBI for President or nothing

If not for Kwankwaso structure in the North what antecedents did he have that distinguishes him from other old men like him?

With him or without him we shall OBI-DIENTLY triumph come 2023

1 Like

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by buckeyemedia: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
HRMK:
YOU ARE ALL DAYDREAMING IN NNPP!IF PETER OBI COULD LEAVE A MAJOR OPPOSITION PARTY LIKE PDP BCS HE WAS NOT INTERESTED IN PLAYING SECOND FIDDLE,WOULD HE TAKE RUNNING MATE SLOT IN A MUSHROOM PARTY LIKE NNPP?THAT IS FOOD FOR THOUGHT TO ALL AND SUNDRY!
Ok Kwankwaso that also left pdp will come & play vice for Peter Obi?

You ipobians are just one track minded, Na so una carry Biafra for head like agege bread, now it is Peter Obi?

4 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by toujurs: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
beerfraud:
Fixed
You are wasted, a finished man, but you don't know that yet.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Allisgud: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Even with this talk from this man,obi should not use him as vp again if he agree cos he will distract is govt
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Fahdiga(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
All na gra gra noise like illusion biafra agitation.
Trash as usual from our resident comedian
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Fahdiga(m): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

so Biafrans are now Nigerians, is Suku okrika Anambra not wonderful like this
Trash
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Brian47(m): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol.
This guys care about themselves even if the North have ruled for the past 8 years now.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by seunmsg(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Creamz:

This is only in south eastern Nigeria.

Fixed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by buckeyemedia: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Trash as usual from our resident comedian
You done jump from Biafra to Peter Obi?

By March next year you will resume your biafra agitation to leave Zoo Nigeria, enjoy your months of delusive hallucination.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Miebaka22(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Same goes to Obi, Obi's case is even worst, he can't even win the 5 Ipob states.
kponkedenge:
If Peter Obi really wanted VP, he would have stayed in PDP and easily gotten it under Atiku which will almost guarantee them success in 2023.... He won't leave PDP to form a union with two unknown parties and still become VP. It makes no sense.

Also, I feel like we're overrating this Kwankwaso guy. Outside few states in the North West like Kano, Jigawa and maybe Katsina, who knows him?

Where in the South will he even get 10 percent votes from without Obi?

At least Obi supporters can boast of having a large voter base spread across the South, middle belt and even Abuja.

The biggest loser is Kwankwaso because he definitely can't win under NNPP, him and Obi stood a better chance complimenting each other for each zone lapse, but pride won't let Kwankwaso play Vice to Obi, so it's better everyone goes on his own way and test their popularity.

There's no bleeping way after Buhari has done 8 years from the North West, Kwankwaso another man from North West wants Obi to play second fiddle to him.
Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by Paretomaster1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Agreed, Kwankwaso did better than Pandora as Governor...

He is also more popular with more followers, and ready structure..

1 Like

Re: Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option by jaxxy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
ufotunang:
peter obi vice president to kwankwaso... we reject it...we are obidient... Nigerians are obidient

Peter obi should be searching for options for his vice. Kwankwaso should not be the only option. since the merger is looking difficult.

He can be open bt have alternatives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wike & Akpabio Spotted Chilling Over A Few Drinks: Pictures & Video / Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names / Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.