Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr (2398 Views)

Sarki No Longer Support APC, Buhari Has Happened To Him. See Pic / Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by amoreobansu: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa, a Nigerian internet entrepreneur, founder of Nairaland, a popular internet forum launched in March 2005, which was projected as the biggest African forum by Forbes, has disclosed the reason why he no longer support Peter Obi, the Presidential candidate of the Labour Party.

Seun Osewa made this disclosure on Twitter while replying to a fan who said that it is a known fact in Nairaland that he hates Peter Obi.

The fan made the above statement while replying to Seun Osewa's tweet where he wished that David Hundeyin, a Journalist and founder of West Africa Weekly, will investigate the alleged N250M to N255M cash that was allegedly found on Peter Obi's aides in 2009. In the tweet, Seun Osewa said that he has been feeling pains on his head after reading many conflicting allegations and explanations about the money.

However, Seun Osewa said that Peter Obi became his favourite candidate after Vice President Yemi Osinbajo failed to clinch the Presidential ticket of the ruling All Progressives Congress.

While disclosing why he is no longer supporting Peter Obi's Presidency, he said that with the conflicting allegations and explanations he has been getting about Peter Obi and his aides in 2009, he now believes that Peter Obi and the rest of the Presidential candidates are the same. For this reason, he lost his support for Peter Obi's Presidency come 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by Kingozymandias(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2022

No one cares . But a Yoruba man supporting a non Yoruba is like a Greek gift .. accept such gifts with caution and excoet the worst.. Atiku doesn't need his support either ... Seun has no influence anywhere...

Waziri Adamawa is the only way forward

Atiku 2023

16 Likes

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by Kingozymandias(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
UrPapa:
Afonja slaves will never support peter Obi because they are scared of our success

You are very rude and uncivilized. You should be locked away

Cc seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

7 Likes

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by Smithkafors(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
OK.... Next!. Kindly ask him who he is now supporting and you would be amazed how cunny this the same people are. He said he is not different from others but you were supporting osibanjo whose records shows that he made Nigeria worse than it was prior to GEJ. Oga, you were just looking for excuse and there are so many of you guys who form fake love. ...... See how they have been going tribal about the campaign. Ask him who he supports among these three and u would be surprise.

8 Likes

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
This kind Seun PR sunt sha.
Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by lonecatt(m): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Seun Osewa has got only one vote

14 Likes

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by UrPapa: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You are very rude and uncivilized. You should be locked away

Cc seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2
Muntula dorry grin

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by remsonik(f): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Well Seun asked the right question and I think Peter Obi can give details of it to him and the general public. If he gives good explanation on the funds and they're not mismanaged then he can like him

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by dodgelord: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
lonecatt:
i love this post

12 Likes

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by eteebanky1: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Lol, anywhere belle face
Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by Biodun556(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi is a gentle thief

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by SonOfEl(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Mtcheeeeeew....
Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by Fasindo: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2022
shocked
Seun Osewa has never loved or supported Obi, if has ever done show me evidence.

But one thing that people don't know is that the more they are blackmailing Obi the more they are helping to market him.

Talking about the 250million, the matter was already investigated by the appropriate govt agency and Obi was never found guilty but if anyone is not certified he can write EFCC on the matter

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by Seefinish: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2022
lonecatt:
if at all he has a PVC

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2022
UrPapa:
Afonja slaves will never support peter Obi because they are scared of our success
People making these kind of comments are paid APC agents who throw tribal insults to derail Obidient movement. Be careful guys I have their intel.

We are OBIDIENT and nothing will ever change that
Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by manmade(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2022
Seun is expecting a journalist to figure out the truth of an allegation ? He is expected to be smarter than this , I don't really think he said this

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by haffaze777(m): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Please my mkpurumiri people abuse seun,curse him and insult his parents for asking genuine question about your Lord and personal savior,all these mumu Yoruba simp must learn by fire by force.this one sweet me die.but Las Las Pandora criminal will never rule this countrygrin

41 Likes

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2022
Not even a single "Like" to his opinion

Twitter is not Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2022
haffaze777:
Please my mkpurumiri people abuse seun,curse him and insult his parents for asking genuine question about your Lord and personal savior,all these mumu Yoruba simp must learn by fire by force.this one sweet me die.but Las Las Pandora criminal will never rule this countrygrin
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

5 Likes

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by realstars: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Any way na way!
Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by VaginaMiners: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2022
E don clear for Seun eyes grin
Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by Nicetry: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Hello seun,

Since all are the same who do you want us to support or rather who are you supporting now or are you not going to vote again?

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by Heffalump(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

No one cares . But a Yoruba man supporting a non Yoruba is like a Greek gift .. accept such gifts with caution and excoet the worst.. Atiku doesn't need his support either ... Seun has no influence anywhere...
Waziri Adamawa is the only way forward
Atiku 2023

That's not true, @the bolded. I've got several Yoruba friends of sane minds that are currently "Obi-dient". If truly you're tired of how Nigeria is ran, both past and present you'll definitely not have faith in Atiku or Tinubu, PDP or APC. Majority of credible minds want a total change of polity to change the narratives.

We should all be vigilant of the antics of APC and PDP towards rigging. Watching from the prism of reality, Peter Obi is a massive movement in Nigeria towards 2023, and he's an unstoppable force. The big political parties will surely take a shot at rigging. This I've seen!
Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by SHINJA: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2022
Who take seun serious?

Even in nairaland ,no one cares about seun anymore...

God bless southsouth and southwest

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by CrownOfClay724: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2022
David no pity am rara.

I howled at the smackdown.
Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by ygowon: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu is old and sick. The stress and pressure of a complex country like Nigeria will only put his aids in the position of milking Nigeria dey of its finances.

Vote Peter Obi for a real change. Abi Nigeria no dey spoil more and more like this?

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by kenzysmith: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Let deactivate our account and close the site 1, 2 , 3 go oga seuuuun! Must chop breakfast grin

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by simmydebadest(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2022
Seun like every other eligible voter got only one vote. Stop making it seems like his opinion is popular
Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by Vyzz: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2022
cool

Seun Don dey chop well grin grin

See neck nah, makes me wish I was a vampire.

Seun, Obi is the better man. Deep down I know you know and I hope you make the right decision.

Anyways, when u go finally make me a mod?

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by r4bbit: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2022
SHINJA:
Who take seun serious?

Even in nairaland ,no one cares about seun anymore...
Keep decieving yourself.

THE FACT THAT HE'S TRENDING HERE SHOULD PASS MASSAGE TO YOU.

Infact withall this baseless attack on him ... It's will be a disappointment if he "still" decides to vote for PO.
Re: Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr by helinues: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2022
haffaze777:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi / Breaking: APC Postpones Campaign Kick-off Indefinitely / Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.