Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

CRAVINGS!!! Ladies,what Happens When You Didn't Eat Or Drink What You Crave For. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / CRAVINGS!!! Ladies,what Happens When You Didn't Eat Or Drink What You Crave For. (1376 Views)

My Girl's Crazy Cravings / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRAVINGS!!! Ladies,what Happens When You Didn't Eat Or Drink What You Crave For. by Rich4god(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Day169:

.. so with or without her craving, she will be alright abi?
Great revelation. grin

Lol... That's one thing I learnt from here. If the cravings isn't satisfied, she no go fall sick.
Re: CRAVINGS!!! Ladies,what Happens When You Didn't Eat Or Drink What You Crave For. by Rich4god(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

It's not the same with every pregnant women.
Some actually cry if they don't get to eat what they crave.
Cravings make some very uneasy.
No be everything be shakara o!

The advise I told my friend is to tell his wife that there is no money. As we are heading home now, I even collected the 3k they gave him for extra hours. Will give it back to him on Saturday morning. Make them use for weekend. I really dey pity the guy.

2 Likes

Re: CRAVINGS!!! Ladies,what Happens When You Didn't Eat Or Drink What You Crave For. by Rich4god(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsssssss, I'm good with peace bro

Nice one.
Re: CRAVINGS!!! Ladies,what Happens When You Didn't Eat Or Drink What You Crave For. by Munzy14(m): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

My mission is to keep you in check!

Don't complain when you begin to reap the sour fruits of all the hate seeds you've sown!
Unu Abuo... grin grin

1 Like

Re: CRAVINGS!!! Ladies,what Happens When You Didn't Eat Or Drink What You Crave For. by Mariangeles(f): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Unu Abuo... grin grin

Happy weekend. cheesy
Re: CRAVINGS!!! Ladies,what Happens When You Didn't Eat Or Drink What You Crave For. by Munzy14(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

Happy weekend. cheesy
Same hereeee...

You've been MIA..wetin happen?
Abii you dey coordinate Mercy Chinwo's upcoming wedding grin grin
Re: CRAVINGS!!! Ladies,what Happens When You Didn't Eat Or Drink What You Crave For. by Mariangeles(f): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Same hereeee...

You've been MIA..wetin happen?

Abii you dey coordinate Mercy Chinwo's upcoming wedding grin grin

Nothing happened o. cheesy

Maybe we'll handle the cake, who knows? cheesy
Re: CRAVINGS!!! Ladies,what Happens When You Didn't Eat Or Drink What You Crave For. by Munzy14(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

cheesy
It can happen..

1 Like

Re: CRAVINGS!!! Ladies,what Happens When You Didn't Eat Or Drink What You Crave For. by Rich4god(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

Invite us to come eat the cake when done.
Re: CRAVINGS!!! Ladies,what Happens When You Didn't Eat Or Drink What You Crave For. by Rich4god(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Wives Dont Greet Their Husbands In The Morning. How True Is This? / Help... Don't Know What Am Going Into!!! / Who Is The Most Happy Here? Check The Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.