Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels (44957 Views)

Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport / Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York / NDLEA Busts Interstate Drug Cartels in 3 States, arrests 7 Drug Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 22, 2022
Elidrisy20:
No politician that doesn't have links to gangs and drug cartels, these are the backbone of democracy

Oga have some conscience since when did gangs and drug cartels become the backbone of democracy. you are willing to say black is white because you want to market Tinubu. Chai after you will go to mosque and pray for God's blessings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by anonimi: 6:18am On Jun 22, 2022
ChoCho54:
I don't remember your name but your face is familiar.

More like his messy agbada of peepooing is familiar grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by UrPapa: 6:18am On Jun 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland
I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications
I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos
I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic
I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act
You sent soldiers to shoot civilians? Are you the president or major general?

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by anonimi: 6:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Judeerons32:
Story . Let him take his investigative finding as a seasoned investigator to court. Rather than spend time to manufacture fake news he should market his candidate.

fake news like this one about Thiefnuibu the Jagbajantis of Borgu-lary?
Are you a serious joker, or just seriously joking

againstGEJ:
http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement

Sahara Reporters has obtained original copies of a judgement in the case of United States v Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the former governor of Lagos State, in which Bola Tinubu was charged (along with other defendants) in a case of massive drug trafficking and money laundering. This judgement directly relates to (and further documents) the September 16, 2008 "How U.S Federal Agents succesfully Linked Bola Tinubu to drug Trafficking Ring in Chicago" report by Sahara Reporters

Snippets of the case and subsequent judgement are presented below. The complete document (VERY LARGE pdf file - 4mb) can be downloaded at the end of this report.

The United States of America, by its attorney, Michael J. Shepard, United States Attorney for Northern District of Illinois, for its verified complaint of forfeiture, states as follows:

1. This is a FORFEITURE action under 21 U.S.C , ss88 and 18, ss 981,
2. The DEFENDANT funds are located in the above-described accounts and were SEIZED pursuant to PROCESS ISSUED BY THIS COURT,
4, beginning as early as 1998, Adegboyega Mueez Akande, WITH OTHERS OPERATED a organiszation (sic) which DISTRIBUTED WHITE HEROIN, a controlled substance under Title 21 of the United States Code.
5, this DISTRIBUTION OPERATION was conducted on a LARGE SCALE and the PROCEEDS of the operation SUBSTANTIAL. The defendant funds represent proceeds of this OPERATION of property involved in MONEY LAUNDERING.
6, the defendant funds represent proceeds of NARCOTICS TRAFFICKING , and , MONEY LAUNDERING, the funds are therefore FOREFEITABLE to the United States,

JUDGEMENT:
j, Neither a claim nor answer has been filed on behalf of the defendant funds , accordingly, it hereby
ORDERED that the funds in the AMOUNT of $460,000 in account, in the name of BOLA TINUBU represents proceeds of NARCOTICS or were involved in financial transactions in violation of 18 U.S.C ss 1956 and 1957 and therefore these funds are forfeit to the United States,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Goldenkrezi: 6:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

Peter Obi has links to IPOB Murderers and Terrorists

Ode... So because he attends a burial then he has link with murderers and terrorists?
Una go tire to dig dirt ehn.... Foolish thinking grin

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Offpoint1: 6:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Spaxon:
And again when I say that if this man is elected as President.
We should worry about the surge of Street Touts and Agbero's.

Those ones will be behaving wild because their oga is the Commander in Chief.

You see the Fulani herdsmen, BK and bandits having their field days during this administration because the head is their sympathizer... Expect touts to have their field days too if Tinubu is unfortunate enough to get there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Amotekun777: 6:22am On Jun 22, 2022
VaginaMiners:
A butterfly thinking himself a bird grin grin
I wish him best of luck on his new found obsession.

Soon, you'll realize he's not an ordinary bird, he's an apex predatory Raptor bird!

Just wait and see...

Tinubu is a MURDERER! He murdered late Funsho Williams in cold blood. angry Bastard!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by anonimi: 6:23am On Jun 22, 2022
UrPapa:
You sent soldiers to shoot civilians? Are you the president or major general?

You are the Lagos landlord, with Alausa in your pocket.

NaijaRoyalty:

“They were even recording the incident and published it. Let me not say something like that again today. However, Buhari doesn’t have the kind of money I can steal neither does he have the money I can collect. He doesn’t even have the money for Lagos votes. So, whatever I promise, it’s for real and is coming from my pocket. It’s not until I go to Alausa before I get money to give you.”

Addressing APC supporters on the need to deliver votes, Tinubu said handsome cash rewards await those who can deliver votes for the party.

He said he would not make mistakes of the past where people would collect money in advance and not deliver on election day.

Tinubu added, “Those of you that say you come to Bourdillon for mobilisation, it is mobilisation that we are doing here or don’t you understand? Definitely, if you know people in your neighbourhood, our members, how we used to do.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-said-i-was-richer-than-osun-state-tinubu-admits/%3famp

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by anonimi: 6:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Amotekun777:
Soon, you'll realize he's not an ordinary bird, he's an apex predatory Raptor bird!

Just wait and see...

Tinubu is a MURDERER! He murdered late Funsho Williams in cold blood. angry Bastard!

No rest for the wicked, boss.
Thiefnuibu must pay in full, sooner or later for all his crimes. InshaAllah!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by bhella10: 6:26am On Jun 22, 2022
If you like release the dragon �. Jagaban 2023 is a goal. The more attacks he gets the more popular. David ko!
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by omenka(m): 6:26am On Jun 22, 2022
They've shifted their allegiance to David whatever, after FFK and Reno gave them the middle finger. They've found on him a new set of balls to suck on. They won't understand the punk is just another political hustler out to get his meal tickets.

Watch the relationship between sucker and suckee go sour in a couple of months.

They NEVER learn. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by blingxx(m): 6:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Lol this is funny .. incase no one will say it I will ..tinubu is a bad influence with a lot of hoodlums as his urchin(agreed) but he will surely use that ruggedity to deal with the northern calibers and favour the south west grin
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Backpedal: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Elidrisy20:
No politician that doesn't have links to gangs and drug cartels, these are the backbone of democracy

Drug cartels are the backbone of democracy ?
My Goodness !!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Christistruth00: 6:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

Ode... So because he attends a burial then he has link with murderers and terrorists?
Una go tire to dig dirt ehn.... Foolish thinking grin

Let him denounce IPOB then
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by MissSlimbody(f): 6:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Mickykarim:
What is Kranken?

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by blingxx(m): 6:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Backpedal:

Drug cartels are the backbone of democracy ?
My Goodness !!!!!!

Government around the world have part illegal and evil associations business around the world .. check well in Mexico it's drug cartel, Japan it's the Yakuza in u.s it's selling arms and ammunition to the middle East (na this one wicked pass )

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:33am On Jun 22, 2022
I just hope the David guy has proof this time, not his usual ramblings otherwise, this time around e be like he go ‘collect’
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by jrusky(m): 6:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Another Farooq fool. Hundeyin or Hyundai or whatever if you have any evidence pls provide it and head to court for justice infact Nigerians will be happy but if all you are saying are borne out of personal hatred or whatever reason Mr man keep quiet and feck off.

Out of pain you turned yourself into rumour merchant. Pls proof you allegation or keep wailing.

I personally don't like Tinubu, I don't like Obi but I won't say because of that be fanning unproven allegations I have no evidence to back it up bro that is senseless.

David I will advise you drop bitterness play politics the way it should be played or be wailing forever.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Goldenkrezi: 6:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

Let him denounce IPOB then

Tbvh I don't know the aim of what you posted. But abeg Mr. Christistruth portray a little bit of Christ in your conscience as you dig up dirt on Peter Obi.
Nawa for somepple oo

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Bigseven(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2022
...the kranken is released. Thiefnibutize and Athiefkutize 2023 but What next?
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 22, 2022
allcomage:
It seems Tinubu enemies are legion from both high and low places. The campaign period is the longest ever. Nigerians will be buffeted.

Lol. So also his friends and supporters who are, by far, more powerful and more influential than all others.

Hundeyin, the shameless attention-seeker and deluded egotist, is welcomed to his fruitless witch-hunt.

No one focused on Tinubu's win has time for a garbage journalist who, at worst, is nothing but an empty barrel.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by franchasofficia: 6:39am On Jun 22, 2022
If Nigerians have enough sense, no matter your tribe, support Peter Obi.

If not for anything, let it be for a change in leadership style and structure.

If you watch closely, all the evil men and women that raped Nigeria and ate all the treasury have gathered in APC and PDP waiting to continue their looting and relooting again.

Now shock them!

Labour Party is like a virgin party without the evil men. Youths are the backbone and structure of Labour Party right now, just check their meetings nationwide. What this means is, these young Nigerians from all tribes will make up the Peter Obi cabinet members and also fill the various appointments and positions, which will boost Nigeria's image abroad and create more direct and indirect employment for our youths.

Nigerian wealth will rotate hands. It will change hands. Let new families experience fresh air.

Tinubu is already a life President of Lagos State and that is more than enough for his entire generation to live in affluence, so he doesn't need to become President again. If Tinubu becomes President, its the same evil criminals like MC Oluomo and all the old recycled political criminals in APC and former AD that will continue looting Nigeria to add to their existing loot which means no circulation of wealth.

Let us use this 2023 to create new young politicians as Ministers, SAs, SSAs, Ambassadors, etc.

Nigerian youths unite and snatch this power from the usual criminals ruling Nigeria since independence. The best time to achieve this is 2023. Let this be another EndSars.

Take Back Nigeria.

Enough of recycling the same old political criminals over and over. Let us bring youths onboard and create new set of young politicians for Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Born2Breed(f): 6:40am On Jun 22, 2022
No wonder the killing of Funsho Williams was so professional. Someone passing through the roof and strangling the victims could only be seen in.movies.

Tinubu is a mafia! He will turn Nigeria to a drug conduit,that's what CIA agent does.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by membranus: 6:40am On Jun 22, 2022
swaggerjack:

American reporter Michael Weiss and CNN contributor already covered the article about his ties to the Chicago drug cartels in the 90's.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin

Even in the news story, there was no criminal indictment against him by the US govt for drug offence, only seizure of about $0.5m for dodgy tax issue.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Ara21(f): 6:46am On Jun 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

Release the The Kraken is a line from the fantasy movies The Clash of the Titans, the character Zeus orders, “Release the Kraken!” to punish the disobedience of puny mortals.

It can also mean to destroy

Some people don't like watching movies. Movie is not just their thing. Clash of the Titans, can't remember how old I was when I watched the first version.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by DKM123: 6:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Ghen! Ghen!!!

But we be knowing though.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Goalnaldo(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

Reno is charlatan. All he knows is to throw subtle sub and insults.
It is an insult to mention Reno with David Hundeyin when it comes to Journalism.
David is an investigative journalist, Reno is a Twitter table shaker
No doubt David is good but I see him as been egocentric. maybe that is a character associated with his job. I know this because I have his Post notification on, on twitter.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Christistruth00: 6:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

Tbvh I don't know the aim of what you posted. But abeg Mr. Christistruth portray a little bit of Christ in your conscience as you dig up dirt on Peter Obi.
Nawa for somepple oo

Peter Obi supports the IPOB Slaughtering that is the Truth

If he doesn’t let him denounce them

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Who am I?

I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act

And you want other Nigerians to vote for your Peter Obi after this? Merry dreams in your dreamland.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Angelfrost(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Who am I?

That's a lot of achievements sir. Impressive too!

That person is a living legend who Escobar will be envious of.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by kingthreat(m): 6:54am On Jun 22, 2022
David Hundenyin suddenly knows everything. I pity those who buy everything the egotistic liar has to say.
Re: David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels by Flatties: 6:56am On Jun 22, 2022
amakanancy:
Interesting times!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Portable Omolalomi Congratulates Senator Adeleke Adedamola With New Song (Video) / Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.