Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life (53469 Views)

Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts / Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' / Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
SilvanusII:
Is he already divorced?

Are you asking me? grin
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by phemmyfour: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
SilvanusII:
Is he already divorced?
Watch video, you no gree
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Hotzone(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
bigGBOLA:
some illiterates and woman bashers like this one don conclude Already..data to watch video fess before them open mouth and talk waaaaaaa them no get

I can watch ur 24hrs nude video without hanging, ediet I use LAN if u know but the truth don pepper u....smell offf!!!!!
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by chigoziri2403(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
MrDoGood:

Trying to tell the world that

Believe whatever you see on social media at your own risk grin
It should have been said in a simple way instead of worrying our senses, Nigeria is hard already

BTW WHY IS SHE USING HER HUSBAND AS A CASE STUDY

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by swissgoldenpro2: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wetin man never see
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by swissgoldenpro2: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
I like the acting, it's Cool
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by xjiggy: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
For house he dey drink Fearless. For Instagram e go dey drink costly drinks. Those wey no Sabi go use their life savings try imitate am. That no means say the guy no dey enjoy life. He just dey hyper everything. Raise ur hands up for Fearless jare.
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Wwwq: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Khaysee: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lolz

Best deals in clothing
Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Yinksy09(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wonderful couple wink

To watch your videos without any interruption get the NEW oraimo Hotspot Elf equipped with up to 300Mbps speed. You can also share your WiFi connection with up to 10 devices at the same time.

Re: Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life by Thomasankara(m): 6:23am On Jun 23, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Hands up if you don't understand what she's trying to say
Na the food be fake lifestyle, the house e dey live or the clothes wey e dey wear�mtcheeeewww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) / KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.