Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why (9373 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / Is This A Norm In Nigeria Among Bosses And Masters?? / Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Oblitz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by boldsleek: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:
Good Morning Nairalanders...

I woke up with a happy heart,. and Guess what?? I've been promoted to my Boss position (HOD) while my boss has also moved up to (MP).

I've decided to send an appreciation letter to her + a super Hamper.

Check out the content of the message below,

Dear Boss,
How time flies, just like yesterday, I could remember that year, 2016 it was! when you gave me a very important career advice “” It’s better you accept the pay like that for a start than going home to start all over””. This was after my Service year with COMPANY ABC. Here I am today, living up to my career dreams, with your help. It’s an incredible work experience to work under a boss whose skills and talents are notable. I get to learn something new from you every single day! Thank you for showing me how a great leader leads, I am so proud to be led forward by a person who is not only industry-renowned but is also an amazing boss, a mother of three looking sweet 16. Saying "thank you" is not enough for me to express how grateful I am for your support over the years. You are my mentor, and everything I have achieved to date is because of you.
I am thrilled to be among the ‘Junior staff’ whom the management recognized productive, thus a promotion that comes with an incredible salary increment. I appreciate the role you played in helping me get there. Its only normal and fair for me to replicate same by making sure your MP dream is achieved. The road may be rough, target may be increased, pressure may mount but I want you to know that I will always be there to making sure all these are achieved. I promise to work hard and smart to maintain the confidence and trust you have shown in me over the years. I consider myself truly honoured to have you as my boss.
From the dept of my heart I say Thank you Ma.!
Cheers….

NB
she hasn't received her promotional letter yet, but its crystal clear sooner or later, she will as she has already been taking the role of acting MP.
For those seeking for promotion in their respective place of work, I pray God Grant your heart desires, for those still believing God for their dream Job, I pray from this moment, your Job locate you in Jesus Mighty Name.

Amen to your prayer. Congrats. and, what you just wrote there is exactly what I will write for my boss one day. not all bosses are bad truly.
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by NastiLord: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
My boss is very tolerant and kindhearted. He's the best I've ever worked with. God bless you Mr Ambrose. May success always be your portion

2 Likes

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by NastiLord: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
God bless you Mr Ambrose

1 Like

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by judedwriter(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good bosses are hard to find....

Many bosses out there are wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Moneyyman: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
That sweet 16, remove am oooooo!

1 Like

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by luminouz(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Opexzy:
Yes... My first and fomer boss, definitely has a mansion in hell grin

But my last three bosses are awesome to say the least... I think being good at what I do made them show me some respect and naturally they are all good people...

Emeka, Mr. Segun and Mr. Fola.... You guys are the real gee..
You are welcome, Ope.

However, if dem born you well, no come early to work tomorrow grin
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Minjim: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Most are just toxic like mine.
I've been asking for money to replace something at work for weeks .the whole thing broke down and then a day to my wedding you asked me to come for a cheque on my wedding day to go cash the money.

I told him tomorrow is my wedding, his was like, ' wetin you come want make we do now?'
You do what you have to and I'll do mine. I said inward.
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by smile11s(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:

I woke up with a happy heart,. and Guess what?? I've been promoted to my Boss position (HOD) while my boss has also moved up to (MP).

Dear Boss,
How time flies, just like yesterday, I could remember that year, 2016 it was! when you gave me a very important career advice “” It’s better you accept the pay like that for a start than going home to start all over””. This was after my Service year with COMPANY ABC. Here I am today, living up to my career dreams, with your help. It’s an incredible work experience to work under a boss whose skills and talents are notable. I get to learn something new from you every single day! Thank you for showing me how a great leader leads, I am so proud to be led forward by a person who is not only industry-renowned but is also an amazing boss, a mother of three looking sweet 16. Saying "thank you" is not enough for me to express how grateful I am for your support over the years. You are my mentor, and everything I have achieved to date is because of you.
I am thrilled to be among the ‘Junior staff’ whom the management recognized productive, thus a promotion that comes with an incredible salary increment. I appreciate the role you played in helping me get there. Its only normal and fair for me to replicate same by making sure your MP dream is achieved. The road may be rough, target may be increased, pressure may mount but I want you to know that I will always be there to making sure all these are achieved. I promise to work hard and smart to maintain the confidence and trust you have shown in me over the years. I consider myself truly honoured to have you as my boss.
Cheers….

NB
she hasn't received her promotional letter yet, but its crystal clear sooner or later, she will as she has already been taking the role of acting MP.
For those seeking for promotion in their respective place of work, I pray God Grant your heart desires, for those still believing God for their dream Job, I pray from this moment, your Job locate you in Jesus Mighty Name.

nice one

https://gist.am/question/not-all-bosses-are-horrible-i-woke-up-with-a-happy-heart-and-decided-to-send-my
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by swissgoldenpro2: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is a great one, congrats to you
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by LogicBomb8: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Skillsnigeria:
Hmmm
what a bux

1 Like

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by abdulwassi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
WHERE UNA FOR THE SEE JOB? ABEG MAKE UNA HELP BOYS OUT..

GRAMMARJAMES
post=114034492:

Dear Boss,
Cheers….

NB

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Chillp44: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Amen
And to you both congratulations
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Pravedk: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Seriously, my present is God sent!!

Dude is the most incredible boss I've worked with so far.

I have learned to take care of my people from him.

Dude is just good. God bless you Mr Gbenga

You no go see shame for this life

1 Like

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Agwoden(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations. I pray to have a kind boss too.
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kingzeez10:
You're right.

Not all men are the same ,
Not all women are the same.
Infact, human are not the same.

I'm happy for you, OP. Your kind of boss is one out of many.

Yes oh!!
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Henrychukky:
Amen, and may God be with you in your new position, and give you the wisdom the lead effectively

Amen.. thank you so very much
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
boldsleek:
Amen to your prayer. Congrats. and, what you just wrote there is exactly what I will write for my boss one day. not all bosses are bad truly.

By God's Grace!! Good luck Bruh
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by cedricksly: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:

Dear Boss,
Cheers….

NB

nice one, but remove that mother if 3 sweet 16, it is irrelevant and not formal... If u ask me it is out of place in the letter....
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
cedricksly:
nice one, but remove that mother if 3 sweet 16, it is irrelevant and not formal... If u ask me it is out of place in the letter....

You need to see how stunning she looks after giving birth to 3 kids . I think she'll even appreciate that more cuz she doesn't like people calling her mummy ........
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by cedricksly: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:

You need to see how stunning she looks after giving birth to 3 kids . I think she'll even appreciate that more cuz she doesn't like people calling her mummy ........
oga or madam I still think it is out of place..... Calling her sweet 16 physically is actually good as a compliment maybe u have a relationship with her, but including it on ur letter does quite make a lot of sense, so I think anyway... Na u still get final say
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by darita: 12:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Please dear author of this post, which company ABC are you talking about and which of the female Boss ? Stop this damage control it won't help. Can you be elaborate.
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by lavylilly: 2:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Antoeni:
Some Are Demonic And Diabolical
especially women
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Opexzy: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2022
luminouz:

You are welcome, Ope.

However, if dem born you well, no come early to work tomorrow grin

Hmmmm, who is behind this moniker?
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by luminouz(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2022
Opexzy:

Hmmmm, who is behind this moniker?
Your boss, nigga!!! grin
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by darita: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2022
What company ABC are you referring to and what's your name and the name of the madam? Can you expantiate because I see you doing some damage control here. Thank You.
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Opexzy: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2022
luminouz:

Your boss, nigga!!! grin

Well you missed boss... I work remotely... grin grin
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by luminouz(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Opexzy:

Well you missed boss... I work remotely... grin grin

I'm still your boss naaaa...you mentioned my name sef grin
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Opexzy: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
luminouz:

I'm still your boss naaaa...you mentioned my name sef grin
Which one is yours out of all the names
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by luminouz(m): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Opexzy:

Which one is yours out of all the names
No matter....

Make you sweat small, nigga grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For The Nurses And Nursing Students / Bedc Electricity Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme / Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.