Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why (9376 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / Is This A Norm In Nigeria Among Bosses And Masters?? / Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 4:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Good Morning Nairalanders...

I woke up with a happy heart,. and Guess what?? I've been promoted to my Boss position (HOD) while my boss has also moved up to (MP).

I've decided to send an appreciation letter to her + a super Hamper.

Check out the content of the message below,

Dear Boss,
How time flies, just like yesterday, I could remember that year, 2016 it was! when you gave me a very important career advice “” It’s better you accept the pay like that for a start than going home to start all over””. This was after my Service year with COMPANY ABC. Here I am today, living up to my career dreams, with your help. It’s an incredible work experience to work under a boss whose skills and talents are notable. I get to learn something new from you every single day! Thank you for showing me how a great leader leads, I am so proud to be led forward by a person who is not only industry-renowned but is also an amazing boss, a mother of three looking sweet 16. Saying "thank you" is not enough for me to express how grateful I am for your support over the years. You are my mentor, and everything I have achieved to date is because of you.
I am thrilled to be among the ‘Junior staff’ whom the management recognized productive, thus a promotion that comes with an incredible salary increment. I appreciate the role you played in helping me get there. Its only normal and fair for me to replicate same by making sure your MP dream is achieved. The road may be rough, target may be increased, pressure may mount but I want you to know that I will always be there to making sure all these are achieved. I promise to work hard and smart to maintain the confidence and trust you have shown in me over the years. I consider myself truly honoured to have you as my boss.
From the dept of my heart I say Thank you Ma.!
Cheers….

NB
she hasn't received her promotional letter yet, but its crystal clear sooner or later, she will as she has already been taking the role of acting MP.
For those seeking for promotion in their respective place of work, I pray God Grant your heart desires, for those still believing God for their dream Job, I pray from this moment, your Job locate you in Jesus Mighty Name.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Pabloosas(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
shocked cool
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by usah4(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Amen and congratulations to you both.
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by BigDolph(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Come and meet Mr Ben and Mrs Anita you won’t repeat that again. Never!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Ballzproblemm: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
congratulations ,make I talk like lazy Nigerians. ,"I tap into your blessings"

3 Likes

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Teeroyzimma: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nawao

5 Likes

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by markidoo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yes, enjoy your promotion,, me wia write promotion exam since 2020 December for FG till now I never see secondment and my promotion arrears
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by RedChiefPriest: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
"When you meet a better boss,make sure you respect and adore them" Albert Einstein 2005

Tell your boss to come to our side,we owe her 67 kegs of palmwine with plenty kolanuts from za evil forest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Antoeni(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Some Are Demonic And Diabolical

2 Likes

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Jointheir7(f): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
True. Not all bosses are horrible. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by protoncub: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
very true, at least mine aren't.
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by DropsMic(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmm
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Kingzeez10: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
You're right.

Not all men are the same ,
Not all women are the same.
Infact, human are not the same.

I'm happy for you, OP. Your kind of boss is one out of many.
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by englishmart(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
99% of Nigerian, Indian, philipino, Lebanese and Chinese bosses are devious, vindictive and scared of your progress. Demonic, evil, sinister and hate-filled humans.
Tueh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by MorataFC: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
BigDolph:
Come and meet Mr Ben and you won’t repeat that again. Never!!
who is Mr Ben? grin
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by OluwafuntoAK(f): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
The American Lady who regained her senses 3 days later in Nigeria. (THE TRUTH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X0Mx-mJBEs
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by BigDolph(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
MorataFC:
who is Mr Ben? grin

My Boss at work
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by empressSkincare(f): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Just like we have sweet and horrible people, that's exactly the way it is with bosses!

Please check the thread on my SIGNATURE.
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Opexzy: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yes... My first and fomer boss, definitely has a mansion in hell grin

But my last three bosses are awesome to say the least... I think being good at what I do made them show me some respect and naturally they are all good people...

Emeka, Mr. Segun and Mr. Fola.... You guys are the real gee..

7 Likes

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by PericomaNwankwo: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yes, Seun is not horrible
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by money121(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by DenreleDave(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by rajiedreez: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tell them o
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Zelenskyy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Opexzy:
Yes... My first and fomer boss, definitely has a mansion in hell grin

But my last three bosses are awesome to say the least... I think being good at what I do made them show me some respect and naturally they are all good people...

Emeka, Mr. Segun and Mr. Fola.... You guys are the real gee..

Mansion in Hell ... ?

Lol.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Auduambless(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Uh
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by President2001(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:
Good Morning Nairalanders...

I woke up with a happy heart,. and Guess what?? I've been promoted to my Boss position (HOD) while my boss has also moved up to (MP).

I've decided to send an appreciation letter to her + a super Hamper.

Check out the content of the message below,

Dear Boss,
How time flies, just like yesterday, I could remember that year, 2016 it was! when you gave me a very important career advice “” It’s better you accept the pay like that for a start than going home to start all over””. This was after my Service year with COMPANY ABC. Here I am today, living up to my career dreams, with your help. It’s an incredible work experience to work under a boss whose skills and talents are notable. I get to learn something new from you every single day! Thank you for showing me how a great leader leads, I am so proud to be led forward by a person who is not only industry-renowned but is also an amazing boss, a mother of three looking sweet 16. Saying "thank you" is not enough for me to express how grateful I am for your support over the years. You are my mentor, and everything I have achieved to date is because of you.
I am thrilled to be among the ‘Junior staff’ whom the management recognized productive, thus a promotion that comes with an incredible salary increment. I appreciate the role you played in helping me get there. Its only normal and fair for me to replicate same by making sure your MP dream is achieved. The road may be rough, target may be increased, pressure may mount but I want you to know that I will always be there to making sure all these are achieved. I promise to work hard and smart to maintain the confidence and trust you have shown in me over the years. I consider myself truly honoured to have you as my boss.
From the dept of my heart I say Thank you Ma.!
Cheers….

NB
she hasn't received her promotional letter yet, but its crystal clear sooner or later, she will as she has already been taking the role of acting MP.
For those seeking for promotion in their respective place of work, I pray God Grant your heart desires, for those still believing God for their dream Job, I pray from this moment, your Job locate you in Jesus Mighty Name.

This one good
My boss is a Pastor but can never forgive you no matter the wages of offence he will not tell you but pretending nothing happened he cease my promotion letter at me up and gave suspension that was not enough he went at the back of his superior to remove my name from those want to get permanent employment

1 Like

Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Henrychukky: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Amen, and may God be with you in your new position, and give you the wisdom the lead effectively
Re: Not All Bosses Are Horrible. See Why by Skillsnigeria: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For The Nurses And Nursing Students / Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries / Bedc Electricity Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.