Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. (44450 Views)

A Qualified Engineer That Can Handle Your House Design &construction In Nig / Start Building Your House,build Cheaply Lagos/abuja/ibadan/delta / LET DESIGN YOUR HOUSE TO YOUR TASTE ,WHATSAPP OR CALL 08069253261. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by cRobo: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2022
During covid, a "distant" friend I came across pleaded with me that he needs a place to put up for 2 - weeks and quite honestly my house was so big big enough to accommodate 5 persons but I love my peace of mind

So I told my friend, 2 - weeks you said right?
He said yes
And he said he will take care of feeding and all his essentials and I said that's fine

I took him to a hotel and paid 2 - weeks for him and he moved into the � hotel

It's a long story (I hate typing)

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by JohnnA1: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Mercury12:
Humans are deceptive. That is why!
It take the grace of God for them not to fvck up. If u love ur peace avoid unnecessary talks or association
This is wisdom.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by okoroemeka(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Why?
I was nearly stabbed when I was angry with someone I kept in my house,just because he takes meat from the soup to cook Noddles,just imagine.I have to run away and call the police to throw him out,since then no more

20 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Wilson500: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
fernandoc:
My house is my sanctuary. I have gotten so used to living alone that it scares me that one day I will have to get married and live with another human being. Maybe a much much bigger house will do the trick, where I can have my own private section void of any other human interaction.

I call it my man cave
Its a restricted areagrin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Some people dey infiltrate others house oo. No go dey pity anybody

6 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Mode4: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Me wet don see shege, I no fit accommodate anybody.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by efficiencie(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stephen2324:
No matter how sad their story is , don't let anybody move into your house.

100% truth...try this at your own risk. If you must help a person in this regard give them the funds to get an apartment. Don't let strangers into your home.

7 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by victooman: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sucre6:

I love people especially family and friends but I don't know why, but each time i have a visitor, be it my girlfriend, family or friends, when they finally leaves I feel so much relieved and unexplained inner joy, I don't know why cheesy
you masturbate right?

4 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by SenecaTheYonger: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stephen2324:

Tell ur story nigga. Edit this and put it there so this thread can make it to front page

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by victooman: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
novia22:
I don't need to hear his story to swallow this advice hook, line and sinker.
The world is just too evil these days. Everyone is acting all Holy to get what they want and when they do, you see a demon you never knew existed.
Some people have even planned you before coming to pretend to ask for help.
For me, if you are stranded and need a place to stay for a few days, I will gladly check you into a hotel. After your few days finish, OYO but as for my home, fogerrit!!!!
you didn't get what the op is saying,, anybody here can be ur sister, mother or cousin,, and l ask what is wrong with people living with you?
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Simolicatalano: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
cRobo:
During covid, a "distant" friend I came across pleaded with me that he needs a place to put up for 2 - weeks and quite honestly my house was so big big enough to accommodate 5 persons but I love my peace of mind

He said yes
And he said he will take care of feeding and all his essentials and I said that's fine

What happened??
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by novia22(f): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
victooman:
you didn't get what the op is saying,, anybody here can be ur sister, mother or cousin,, and l ask what is wrong with people living with you?

Alot is wrong. If you have been lucky, Out of the say 10 people I housed, 9 were a bad idea. I have been backstabbed, torn, tongue lashed, accused falsely and had my dad almost killed cos I made the mistake of opening my doors to allow people live with me which made me come to the conclusion: I don't want to know how kind, Godly, hardworking and willing to contribute, how perfect you think you are, Deceit lays in the heart of man and the world is evil.
My home is my Peace...I'm done toiling with it.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Simolicatalano: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
novia22:

Alot is wrong. If you have been lucky, Out of the say 10 people I housed, 9 were a bad idea. I have been backstabbed, torn, tongue lashed, accused falsely and had my dad almost killed cos I made the mistake of opening my doors to allow people live with me which made me come to the conclusion: I don't want to know how kind, Godly, hardworking and willing to contribute, how perfect you think you are, Deceit lays in the heart of man and the world is evil.
God bless you for this response.
Feels as if u took the words right out of my mouth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
cRobo:

He said yes

Two weeks in a hotel? That must be much. But oh! Well peace is priceless.

6 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Sucre6: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
victooman:
you masturbate right?

Mastu what, are u high, grin

I got babes that satisfy all my sexual fantasies, why the hell should I masturbate

I just love my space that's all

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Tell ur story nigga. Edit this and put it there so this thread can make it to front page

Lol guy you're so funny is that how you love front page reach?
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
r4bbit:
It's true i am still regretting situation that landed me in police cell during my 200 level ....

but i wouldn't say "don't help people" i would rather you " you be mindful of the people you help".
I have helped someone on this nairaland. I fed him, gave him money and where to lie his head just because he was jobless and I really felt pity for him. I didn't know I was helping a beast and monster, he turned against me and promised to ruin me completely. Almighty God really saved me. I can't help any random person again unless the spirit of God direct me

16 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Sirangle12(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Truth 100%
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by luminouz(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
We can hang out together but you see my house, I enjoy my quite time alone

That's a fuqin lie....

Cuz I'm moving my black ass into your house this weekend.

I will give you sweet hell and vawulence cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by luminouz(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

I have helped someone on this nairaland. I fed him, gave him money and where to lie his head just because he was jobless and I really felt pity for him. I didn't know I was helping a beast and monster, he turned against me and promised to ruin me completely. Almighty God really saved me. I can't help any random person again unless the spirit of God direct me

Are you for real? shocked

A nairalander did that to you?
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by luminouz(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
novia22:

Alot is wrong. If you have been lucky, Out of the say 10 people I housed, 9 were a bad idea. I have been backstabbed, torn, tongue lashed, accused falsely and had my dad almost killed c tongue :Pos I made the mistake of opening my doors to allow people live with me which made me come to the conclusion: I don't want to know how kind, Godly, hardworking and willing to contribute, how perfect you think you are, Deceit lays in the heart of man and the world is evil.

House me darling...I won't disappoint you like those fuqs you housed.
I'm a gentleman. tongue
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by novia22(f): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
luminouz:

My dear they are everywhere. Nairaland is not an exception. Don't be decieved.

3 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
luminouz:

Yes. But I thank God he didn't destroy me as he promised. In this life, just pray before you help anybody

5 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by luminouz(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
novia22:

My dear they are everywhere. Nairaland is not an exception. Don't be decieved.

You are right.

Nlanders are also human beings.
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by luminouz(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Yes. But I thank God he didn't destroy me as he promised. In this life, just pray before you help anybody
Pray tell, what was his excuse? You did a lot for him, why on earth would he betray you, his helper?

I can't wrap my head around it
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by novia22(f): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
luminouz:

House me darling...I won't disappoint you like those fuqs you housed.
I'm a gentleman. tongue

Lol...it's also a gentleman that almost ended my dad biko..I nor do again.

3 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
luminouz:

Pray tell, what was his excuse? You did a lot for him, why on earth would he betray you, his helper?

I can't wrap my head around it
I learnt that is how he always turn against his helpers. That was after God opened my eyes. I think it's something he enjoyed doing
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by luminouz(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
novia22:

Lol...it's also a gentleman that almost ended my dad biko..I nor do again.

Lol...

Kai...seems you need an angel to reverse what that demon did.

Don't stop helping people biko,just be careful ni
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by luminouz(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

I learnt that is how he always turn against his helpers. That was after God told opened my eyes. I think it's something he enjoyed doing

That's pretty fuqed up!!!!

I'm always appreciatve of every little help I get in this world. It's tough enough as a man. As a Nigerian, it's even worse.

Be careful out there

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stephen2324:
What if it’s a sexy lady?
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Blackdisciple(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tallesty1:
Mostly ends in regrets

Am facing something like that right now oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja: Many Houses, No Tenants • Changing Face Of A Federal Capital / Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / Itolowo: Lagos Community Where People Live In Murky Water (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.