Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. (44449 Views)

A Qualified Engineer That Can Handle Your House Design &construction In Nig / Start Building Your House,build Cheaply Lagos/abuja/ibadan/delta / LET DESIGN YOUR HOUSE TO YOUR TASTE ,WHATSAPP OR CALL 08069253261. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by SimplePlan34: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
For me I stay alone and even don't have friends. But any body can be of need. Even the op Nigeria no balance just be mindful of the ppl u let in.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Stallionhorse: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sucre6:

I love people especially family and friends but I don't know why, but each time i have a visitor, be it my girlfriend, family or friends, when they finally leaves I feel so much relieved and unexplained inner joy, I don't know why cheesy
same here.. Sometimes I even stay up all night in anxiety just waiting for them to leave.. But on the other hand there are some female visitors I don't want them to ever leave.. Especially those with soft breast..

6 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Bigfish121(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Give wetin.Omo I will simply say I nor get.i know how much I gave out last year and if I ask people for money,all of them will be saying they don't have.Make everybody dey he lane abeg.

Mariangeles:

Eschew this mindset.
Give what you can instead.
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Fairview1: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Memberclub:
Unfortunately I let people stay with me right from uni, Nysc & now. Help anyone if you can

What's unfortunate about that?
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by meobizy(f): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na this kind thing dey vex me the most regarding Nairaland. One sentence alone and the thread don knack front page. Ask the moderator why he moved it and he’ll give a stare of confusion. The children here are so bored they’ll comment on any and everything. Left to me many useless threads will go unnoticed until the quality of topics rise considerably.

4 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by novia22(f): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rgade:

What if it’s a sexy lady?

To die don dey hungry this one...
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Mariangeles(f): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bigfish121:
Give wetin.Omo I will simply say I nor get.i know how much I gave out last year and if I ask people for money,all of them will be saying they don't have.Make everybody dey he lane abeg.

You don't have to give all the time, and at your own detriment.
Give what you can, when you can.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by mrkings84(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Story for the gods
Tales from moonlight
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by RaymondHarmony: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
cRobo:
During covid, a "distant" friend I came across pleaded with me that he needs a place to put up for 2 - weeks and quite honestly my house was so big big enough to accommodate 5 persons but I love my peace of mind

So I told my friend, 2 - weeks you said right?
He said yes
And he said he will take care of feeding and all his essentials and I said that's fine

I took him to a hotel and paid 2 - weeks for him and he moved into the � hotel

It's a long story (I hate typing)

Lol
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by TOMMYS: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
All this bad belle advice.

This same OP will accommodate someone in future.

Make una dey say am telling you for there
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by AROMA1975: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
HUMAN BEINGS....
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
novia22:

To die don dey hungry this one...
A stranded lady is vulnerable to a great number of evils like rapists, human traffickers, ritualists etc. Especially if said lady is sexually appealing.
I will never hesitate to offer shelter to such vulnerable people, you can give up on humanity but not me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Psalmistproject: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stephen2324:
No matter how sad their story is , don't let anybody move into your house.
One day you will be in such position and nature will remind you of your stupidity and ignorance.

You are lucky you are alive, in a place that is not ravaged by war, famine, pestilence and deaths so you have the guts to spill rubbish.
You still have time to change.

4 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Ballzproblemm: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rgade:

A stranded lady is vulnerable to a great number of evils like rapists, human traffickers, ritualists etc. Especially if said lady is sexually appealing.
I will never hesitate to offer shelter to such vulnerable people, you can give up on humanity but not me.
you are housing are because she's a lady not because you care about humanity

6 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Maj196(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Person don do this one strong tin grin
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Wahlz(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
It mostly ends in regrets and bad bloods except maybe siblings. Cos no matter how much you try and sacrifice, you'll most likely not do enough.

It kills relationships most times, if you can and have the means, please help with the rent and other support you can for the person

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
praz001:
This post is for me.
I dont know how to send him away. I've got no privacy at all. Its so really bad. A grown up man who only want to stay for a week has now turned to saying for a month plus.

Confused on what to do....
Who is he to you?

Open your mouth and simply ask him to leave within the next one week.

Let's see how it goes from there.

Also don't be friendly with anyone to the point you let them into your house. Except you're sure that they have their own apartment.

3 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by vickydevoka(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stephen2324:
I can only allow a single guy, mostly well behaved guy, to stay in my house. Other than that nobody. If u be woman, just forget am, as I de make money I block all woman for my life. Wahala for who get woman as friends
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Apili: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
I swear am currently regretting allowing friends to stay with me

4 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Lovelydaisies: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
fernandoc:
My house is my sanctuary. I have gotten so used to living alone that it scares me that one day I will have to get married and live with another human being. Maybe a much much bigger house will do the trick, where I can have my own private section void of any other human interaction.

And when you start having children?
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by SugarGirl44(f): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Seconded.
They'll grow wings and start competing with you.

6 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by CaptainFM1: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pistanthrophobia!
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by spencekat(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sermwell:

A very great disservice! I was busy sending 70k to my younger brother every month for the past 1 year because he always complains of hardship to feed his family! I just found out that he has been codedly building four flats storey building, and he's at the roofing level. I'm happy for him though, but he thinks he has been playing me. No wahala
O boy,brothers dey o shocked shocked
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by bleskid: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
smart speech
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stephen2324:
I love accommodating people but I don't like squatting with people.
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by luminouz(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
novia22:

You like vawulence abi? grin

Bring it mummy, bring it... I want me some grin
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by luminouz(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bigfish121:
Human beings will actually turn you to a monster.I borrowed a friend 83k to bring back his dead pos business.Anytime I call him to ask for the money,he has refused to pick Mt call.Can you imagine that

Go for his throat and get your money back.
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by rita25(f): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
very true one yuseless girl i tried to help showed me shege in the past 3months i just sent her back to the village today

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by luminouz(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
novia22:

My dear I help alot, to a fault even and I will continue to help, but you see my house, my brother fogerrit.
I don't mind paying for hotel bills to save my sanity and if you feel you are too stranded beyond what I have offered to help with, just go to the nearest police station. Police is your friend.

On any universe, I'd rather trust you than the cops. I don't like them at all.

Kudos for continuing to help as you can.
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Goalnaldo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
He op may not have any reasons Sha. He saw it on Twitter and decided to bring it here.
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by uvie66: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
abfelicity91:
If you allowed someone into your house and made you regretted doesn't mean there was nobody who was helped in this scenario and turned to a blessing to the the helper...
Stop it, don't judge everyone based on the experience you had with one and don't assumed everyone will get the same result after going through the same thing..
Which one be don't allow anyone moved into your home? angry
Must you write in ENGLISH ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja: Many Houses, No Tenants • Changing Face Of A Federal Capital / Building Collapses, Kills Child In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / Itolowo: Lagos Community Where People Live In Murky Water (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.