Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Almost Stole Yesterday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Almost Stole Yesterday (5255 Views)

I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by chii8(f): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maybe, you should drop your account number....the truth is that there are lots of people who needs help but fraudsters/scammers have scared genuine helpers away.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by fidorocks(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by fidorocks(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
haykayneyo:

Please am in need of the job too, can I drop my location and phone number. I have first degree and I don't mind the job thank you.

Please send your name and location to 08141494008

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by haykayneyo: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
fidorocks:

Please send your name and location to 08141494008

Will do that now, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by haykayneyo: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
chii8:
Maybe, you should drop your account number....the truth is that there are lots of people who needs help but fraudsters/scammers have scared genuine helpers away.

That's true my sister, haven't eat since morning and not that am fasting o, but no one will believe that. It is well
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by haggai247: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kingkum:
Motivational will always make you think that life is easy while reality will always hit you where you must confess that it's difficult out there.

@haggai247, i had to take my time since morning and go through that thread but it's something i can not even try, first, who will give me an android phone? i can not have an android phone and be begging for food NEVER. so you see, if god bless you, don't ever think others that are suffering are lazy or wants to suffer.

however, i appreciate you for giving me that link, i already made a mental note that i will explore it whenever i afford an android phone.

lastly, are you into it presently? i can write stories for you to pay me a token. i can write a nice story but i don't know how to arrange it in chapters and my english is not that good. so if you can be able to edit it, i can give you cool ideas in a book, i read on that thread that 5k words will be ok for a complete book so i think i can do it.
You are still stuck in your ways... still giving excuses still unwilling to get up.

Your situation is still a walk in the park compared to where i found myself.

In life you either help yourself or you don't even if i accept to give you a job you'll not meet my expectations.
I'm a business man not a charity if i spend a dime i expect profit... it's that simple no homo.

This is life people would say they want to change they want to be financially free but shine the light for them to walk they will have excuses they will come up with one.
I was like you years ago i blame everyone but myself untill i decided to take responsibility for my lot in life, take responsibility for every of my situation.

I wrote books with biro and paper when i had no phone.
Friends wey we dey do oguaja together laugh at me say see (ossai not real name) him say him dey write book after him finish school travel abroad na oguaja e end.
Oguaja money i take buy phone laptop and for three years i made $47 dollars.
Many would have given up not me it's either I succeed or die.
Now we smile to the bank and friends who laughed now call me oga.
Ps not even my father mother brother or sister known about what i just told you.
I took 100% responsibility for my lot in life.
Either find a way or an excuse.
Peace out.
Ps:5k word is not a book except you are writing a short romance story or giide.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Kingkum: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
@haggai247 you throw a challenge to me truly, and i'm taking it serious. i will put up a story here sooner than you expected and mention you to rate it.

i was not asking for free money you know, but at this level, you can take me as a begger or anything for now, time will tell if you are right or wrong.

do have a nice day
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by CrownOfClay724: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kingkum:

Will you keep quiet? many of you don't know what people are facing out there. i'm in this kind of situation and knows how it feels, infact i was not able to control myself like op did and ended up stealing last week. i was not caught but the guilty conscience is killing me inside till today.

i don't know why you broke guys find it easy to body shame your fellow guys when you know that you don't even have shishi to help, you should have post a different thing entirely if it the op was a lady.
smh

Apt.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Adedapo57: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
If I write my own join. It is well
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Download loan app and borrow money from them and pay later

Op, wave off this shit
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 3:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Oblongata:

I was once like you…

Only difference was that I actually stole and later reported myself because as a Christian, I felt I betrayed my Christ.

But

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah:40:30)

I thank God for my life!

My brother, a day will come were you will laugh at yourself for all these experiences.

Amen. I claim it. I pray it come to pass in a hurry
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 3:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Skyfornia:

I'm sorry about your ordeal, God will come through for you. Drop your account details, let me send small thing for you to manage. God bless you

To be sincere with you. Thanks for making effort to assist. God bless you richly. I have made up my mind not to get assistance via pity. I just want God's favour that will elevate me from this position. I strongly believe my time will come. If God favour me,I will leave this level completely. Don't worry about the help. God is my father.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 3:51am On Jun 23, 2022
ebuka10box:
Send me ur account number,even if na 1k make u use chop
May God multiply what you have. I don't need it. That is the truth. For those asking about my skill. I studied public administration in AAU Ekpoma. I learnt photography also. I do follow to sing in occasion as a backup singer. But my main job is teaching. Though the salary is not enough. I didn't write for anyone to pity me and give me money. I wrote the above so that no one would give up despite their condition. God has a plan to bless us but we must trust Him despite our condition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 4:01am On Jun 23, 2022
ravensckar:
Although I don't know the OP's intent for posting this, but I can relate with his story. Things tight for outside o. And the bad news is that it's going to get tighter in Nigeria unless a miracle happens.

The guy that some of you are attacking is actually not the bad guy, he's saying the gospel truth. Perhaps his mode of communicating it is what irked some of you. Things are hard, you have a choice; either change your situation by taking a different approach or continue to lament.

From the OP's post, one can deduce that he's a teacher. That's why I'll share my story with him. When my wife was pregnant with our first child, things were so hard for us that we always borrow to meet up. My daughter started drinking garri at 4 months old. cheesy cheesy
I looked at them one day and I asked myself what kind of useless work have I been doing that can't even put decent meals on the table. Then, a radical thought came to me. And I took the bold step. Fast forward to about 5 years later (today), we are doing very well. Food dey yanfun yanfun, small money wey dey scare poverty self dey. cheesy cheesy. That my daughter that started drinking garri at 4 months has never tasted garri again. Today, she be real 'ajebo' and I made sure to buy her everything a child of her age can have; tablet, bicycles, dolls, clothes, shoes and everything. You name it. My wife nko? She self na big madam now. Her beauty don come out well well.

Till this very moment, that day's incident is the reason why I work twice as hard as I normally would. I made myself a promise that as long as I'm alive, my family will never starve nor lack. Today for example, I trekked from Abraham Adesanya to VGC (due to serious traffic), before getting a bus to my destination. That's some of the sh*ts we go through, but we still do it because we have a responsibility to fulfill.

What am I trying to insinuate? We may choose to lament over our situation (self-pity) or we turn our pain into motivation and change our situation for good. Here's a poem by D.H Lawrence, it's one of my favourite as it always remind me to turn my pain into motivation; “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself....".

Thanks for your advice. The above is the reason I want to start my personal business. I am thinking of starting an adult school lesson and also normal lecture. I intend to also get a business where I will be getting daily payment. I have those plans in my head. I pray that God would raise helpers to change my story. I have begged severally. But I told God recently that if he doesn't bless me ,I won't begged again. Though I still begged my co choir member yesterday,who gave me 2500. It was like 2.5 million in my mind when she gave me the 2500.
I will do my best.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 4:05am On Jun 23, 2022
haggai247:

The fact that you're in the village does not mean you cannot learn a skill at least you can write which is one of the skill anyone can have right now.

Let me help you and the op instead of talking make i give you fish.

Type mk8.2 remove the dot read the thread how to make regular income on Amazon if you're not lazy and looking for freebies it can change your life forever.

Read the tread like your life depends on it ask questions the sky would be your limit if you really want to change your life.
You can be a champion of life or a victim of life.... choose wisely
I will send you a mail to know how to do this. I close 3:30. I go for house lesson till 7 or 8. I can make do of these if it is genuine
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 4:16am On Jun 23, 2022
fidorocks:

Where is your location? What skills and qualifications do you have? If you have SSCE, i can give you a job in a uniformed security company. You can earn between 25 to 35k with SSCE and up to 50-60k with a HND or OND with time and depending on your location.

If you are interested, drop your location and phone number, someone will call you from the office
I reside in Benin. I will look for the pic of my first book that I sold in schools. I wanted to produce another book that is similar with the first one but funds are available in Jesus Name(positive words). School will resume first term in September,if I can produce some books and I sell them,I think I will make money to be able to start my personal business

1 Like

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by ebuka10box(m): 5:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Francisanointed:

May God multiply what you have. I don't need it. That is the truth. For those asking about my skill. I studied public administration in AAU Ekpoma. I learnt photography also. I do follow to sing in occasion as a backup singer. But my main job is teaching. Though the salary is not enough. I didn't write for anyone to pity me and give me money. I wrote the above so that no one would give up despite their condition. God has a plan to bless us but we must trust Him despite our condition.
nice one bro,God will definitely see us through
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by haggai247: 6:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Francisanointed:

I will send you a mail to know how to do this. I close 3:30. I go for house lesson till 7 or 8. I can make do of these if it is genuine
Don't send me a mail please I've shown you a path it's left for you to follow or don't.
In multitude of counselors there's safety that's why i gave the moniker you can follow my knowledge is limited go to that thread ask questions.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by minexpo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
haggai247:

Don't send me a mail please I've shown you a path it's left for you to follow or don't.
In multitude of counselors there's safety that's why i gave the moniker you can follow my knowledge is limited go to that thread ask questions.
outside writing, is there no other way to make money through amazon.??
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by bsalawu: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Do you base in Lagos?

Francisanointed:
Good morning my fellow nairalander
Pardon my grammatical errors.
I was the last person to close from work yesterday. The gatekeeper was feeling well,so he asked me to help him lock. Then, it started raining few minutes later. I was thinking what I am going to eat at home,no food. I only have gas. I was really more depressed when I thought about the provision stores in my area that I am owning. I am now hiding from them. But it is almost impossible. I own up to three provisions in my area. One almost disgrace me on Monday. I am owning
1. 300
2. 560
3. 1,810 this one was the one that almost disgrace me
4. 750 naira
So,while these thoughts were in my mind. I said in my mind. Since i don't have food to eat even when I get home,let me take some toiletries like soaps and tissues home. They were in different classes. I started to take them but as I continue to gather them . My conscience was speaking against me. I felt empty. I remembered a promised I made to myself after I lost my parents years ago. I told myself I will never steal. I told myself that I would rather borrow than Steal. I went back to those classrooms and returned all I took. I decided to beg one of my choir member to borrow me two thousand naira. Even though I knew, I have been like a beggar in the choir because of hunger and transportation fare. I called her via a
neighbor's phone and she agreed to lend me 2k. Though I feel like beggar and depressed because of this but I am happy that my conscience is clean since I refused to steal those things.
The truth is, suffering and lack can tempt to do the wrong thing as a Christian but we must hold our ground. Don't give up because you don't have. Believe in a better tomorrow. I know it is not easy atimes like the way things are right now but God will soon reward your about. Galatians 6:9 says, do not be weary in well doing,for you will reap if you faint not. Your days of joy are coming. Keep hoping, keep believing and keep praying. Never forget,the road is never easy but God won't forget your labour of love.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by haggai247: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
minexpo:
outside writing, is there no other way to make money through amazon.??
Na the one i know i dey talk oo
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
bsalawu:
Do you base in Lagos?

No sir. I am based in Edo State
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by shantti(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
ravensckar:
Although I don't know the OP's intent for posting this, but I can relate with his story. Things tight for outside o. And the bad news is that it's going to get tighter in Nigeria unless a miracle happens.

The guy that some of you are attacking is actually not the bad guy, he's saying the gospel truth. Perhaps his mode of communicating it is what irked some of you. Things are hard, you have a choice; either change your situation by taking a different approach or continue to lament.

From the OP's post, one can deduce that he's a teacher. That's why I'll share my story with him. When my wife was pregnant with our first child, things were so hard for us that we always borrow to meet up. My daughter started drinking garri at 4 months old. cheesy cheesy
I looked at them one day and I asked myself what kind of useless work have I been doing that can't even put decent meals on the table. Then, a radical thought came to me. And I took the bold step. Fast forward to about 5 years later (today), we are doing very well. Food dey yanfun yanfun, small money wey dey scare poverty self dey. cheesy cheesy. That my daughter that started drinking garri at 4 months has never tasted garri again. Today, she be real 'ajebo' and I made sure to buy her everything a child of her age can have; tablet, bicycles, dolls, clothes, shoes and everything. You name it. My wife nko? She self na big madam now. Her beauty don come out well well.

Till this very moment, that day's incident is the reason why I work twice as hard as I normally would. I made myself a promise that as long as I'm alive, my family will never starve nor lack. Today for example, I trekked from Abraham Adesanya to VGC (due to serious traffic), before getting a bus to my destination. That's some of the sh*ts we go through, but we still do it because we have a responsibility to fulfill.

What am I trying to insinuate? We may choose to lament over our situation (self-pity) or we turn our pain into motivation and change our situation for good. Here's a poem by D.H Lawrence, it's one of my favourite as it always remind me to turn my pain into motivation; “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself....".

What is this bold step that you took,am ready to take it too
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by shantti(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
haggai247:

The fact that you're in the village does not mean you cannot learn a skill at least you can write which is one of the skill anyone can have right now.

Let me help you and the op instead of talking make i give you fish.

Type mk8.2 remove the dot read the thread how to make regular income on Amazon if you're not lazy and looking for freebies it can change your life forever.

Read the tread like your life depends on it ask questions the sky would be your limit if you really want to change your life.
You can be a champion of life or a victim of life.... choose wisely

Type it on Google or here on nairaland?
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by shantti(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kingkum:
Motivational will always make you think that life is easy while reality will always hit you where you must confess that it's difficult out there.

@haggai247, i had to take my time since morning and go through that thread but it's something i can not even try, first, who will give me an android phone? i can not have an android phone and be begging for food NEVER. so you see, if god bless you, don't ever think others that are suffering are lazy or wants to suffer.

however, i appreciate you for giving me that link, i already made a mental note that i will explore it whenever i afford an android phone.

lastly, are you into it presently? i can write stories for you to pay me a token. i can write a nice story but i don't know how to arrange it in chapters and my english is not that good. so if you can be able to edit it, i can give you cool ideas in a book, i read on that thread that 5k words will be ok for a complete book so i think i can do it.

Abeg send me the link please
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by shantti(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
haggai247:

You are still stuck in your ways... still giving excuses still unwilling to get up.

Your situation is still a walk in the park compared to where i found myself.

In life you either help yourself or you don't even if i accept to give you a job you'll not meet my expectations.
I'm a business man not a charity if i spend a dime i expect profit... it's that simple no homo.

This is life people would say they want to change they want to be financially free but shine the light for them to walk they will have excuses they will come up with one.
I was like you years ago i blame everyone but myself untill i decided to take responsibility for my lot in life, take responsibility for every of my situation.

I wrote books with biro and paper when i had no phone.
Friends wey we dey do oguaja together laugh at me say see (ossai not real name) him say him dey write book after him finish school travel abroad na oguaja e end.
Oguaja money i take buy phone laptop and for three years i made $47 dollars.
Many would have given up not me it's either I succeed or die.
Now we smile to the bank and friends who laughed now call me oga.
Ps not even my father mother brother or sister known about what i just told you.
I took 100% responsibility for my lot in life.
Either find a way or an excuse.
Peace out.
Ps:5k word is not a book except you are writing a short romance story or giide.

I can write too sir. Please link me up
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Rita33(f): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Skyfornia:

I'm sorry about your ordeal, God will come through for you. Drop your account details, let me send small thing for you to manage. God bless you

Good afternoon

I am in same situation as who posted if not worse but I am just living by grace please lend me a helping hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by haggai247: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
shantti:

I can write too sir. Please link me up
Type it on nairaland
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by amdman: 12:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Francisanointed:
Good morning my fellow nairalander
Pardon my grammatical errors.
I was the last person to close from work yesterday. The gatekeeper was feeling well,so he asked me to help him lock. Then, it started raining few minutes later. I was thinking what I am going to eat at home,no food. I only have gas. I was really more depressed when I thought about the provision stores in my area that I am owning. I am now hiding from them. But it is almost impossible. I own up to three provisions in my area. One almost disgrace me on Monday. I am owning
1. 300
2. 560
3. 1,810 this one was the one that almost disgrace me
4. 750 naira
she agreed to lend me 2k. .

I will send you enough to resolve these debts and a bit extra for your pocket. However, you must commit to actually use the money to pay the creditors. PM your account details.

11 Likes

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by amdman: 12:58am On Jun 26, 2022
Kingkum:
first, who will give me an android phone? i can not have an android phone and be begging for food NEVER.

i will explore it whenever i afford an android phone.

I am going to take away your excuses by giving you an android phone. PM me. When you receive it, message me again to add a token for SIM and data.

Go and succeed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by ahnie: 1:49am On Jun 26, 2022
You have done well
@ amdman.

Kudos.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Lamanii22(f): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2022
Amen ooo. I was even able to go for my own job interview, I was in the rain no shades, at the end of the interview session they said they'd get back to me, can you imagine, on my way home, I was like shey I will not go and be doing yahoo like this cause I was really exhausted, angry and hungry!
haykayneyo:

It is well my brother, God will remember us one day we are in the same boat the only difference is that me am jobless and to eat na war, I even miss a job interview on Monday because of transport fare. My brother just be good always.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My SU Neighbour Is Olosho / Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� / Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.