Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Almost Stole Yesterday - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Almost Stole Yesterday (5317 Views)

I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Kingkum: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
amdman:

I am going to take away your excuses by giving you an android phone. PM me. When you receive it, message me again to add a token for SIM and data.

Go and succeed.
Wow! happy sunday sir, i truly appreciate this and may god bless you.

i sent you a pm already

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Miarose: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Driving pays well in lekki. My driver earns 70k and I know people that pay up to 80k. Learn how to drive and look for connections to agents for placement.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Kingkum: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Emeraldveee

pls unfollow me and stop sharing my posts, you have been trying to know my exact location in benue state for reasons best known to you.

the fact that i expose you and your numerous monikers is painful but you cause it by trying to pay good with evil. i'm also an online business person so what you did that time may affect me too cos people will avoid online transactions. i believe you are the person that chatted me yesterday.

i know beg you in the public now to leave me and my moniker alone if you don't want to be unfortunate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kingkum:
Emeraldveee

pls unfollow me and stop sharing my posts, you have been trying to know my exact location in benue state for reasons best known to you.

the fact that i expose you and your numerous monikers is painful but you cause it by trying to pay good with evil. i'm also an online business person so what you did that time may affect me too cos people will avoid online transactions. i believe you are the person that chatted me yesterday.

i know beg you in the public now to leave me and my moniker alone if you don't want to be unfortunate.
Whatever you're saying is your business MR Man
I don't have your time
Save ur energy for someone else
If u need help, hit me up rather than say uncensored things
I wonder why u would even think I have the Time to follow u or know anything about u
Pls move on like I said
I only reacted to your posts
Also unfollow me and live In peace
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Kingkum: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Emeraldveee:

Whatever you're saying is your business MR Man
I don't have your time
Save ur energy for someone else
If u need help, hit me up rather than say uncensored things
I wonder why u would even think I have the Time to follow u or know anything about u
Pls move on like I said
I only reacted to your posts
Also unfollow me and live In peace
I rather starve to death than ask for your help. like i said, let's resolve this like men. i will unfollow you now, kindly do so too.

Even the person that i helped about your case never sent a thank you message to me so i see no reason why i will continue stalking you. go and do your thing in peace and stop crossing my line. i'm a legit person and it will take you time to bring me down. thanks for your understanding

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kingkum:

I rather starve to death than ask for your help. like i said, let's resolve this like men. i will unfollow you now, kindly do so too.

Even the person that i helped about your case never sent a thank you message to me so i see no reason why i will continue stalking you. go and do your thing in peace and stop crossing my line. i'm a legit person and it will take you time to bring me down. thanks for your understanding
Okay bruv!!!
We muveee��
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by DenreleDave(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
ogawisdom:
Stealing is not an option instead beg people around. If u steal u could be killed no excuse for it

True true e no good but some matter are so delicate dt u av too and considering that it is likely safe......

May God help man in this world....

As for young guys, e no tough like men that are married with kids....

No man wud like his kids cry for food and feel convenient except an irresponsible man.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by DenreleDave(m): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lamanii22:
Amen ooo. I was even able to go for my own job interview, I was in the rain no shades, at the end of the interview session they said they'd get back to me, can you imagine, on my way home, I was like shey I will not go and be doing yahoo like this cause I was really exhausted, angry and hungry!

I tot u r into these things listed on ur sig..

BTW which location are you and what type of job are u looking for?

I can be sending u link for jobs
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Lamanii22(f): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

I tot u r into these things listed on ur sig..

BTW which location are you and what type of job are u looking for?

I can be sending u link for jobs
business is not moving much, jobs like office assistant, customer service representative, front office.... I currently need to intern at an hotel for three months... Been to different hotels but haven't gotten any feedback... I would really appreciate the links, thank you so much
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Dude397(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
amdman:

I will send you enough to resolve these debts and a bit extra for your pocket. However, you must commit to actually use the money to pay the creditors. PM your account details.
Good evening sir. Sorry for disturbing u. I sent u a pm. Please I'm in need of financial aid of any amount to help with my medication. You can check my profile to have an idea of what I'm talking about. God bless you for what you've done. May you never know lack or sorrow. Amen
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by DenreleDave(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lamanii22:
business is not moving much, jobs like office assistant, customer service representative, front office.... I currently need to intern at an hotel for three months... Been to different hotels but haven't gotten any feedback... I would really appreciate the links, thank you so much

Where is ur location
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by michlins(m): 5:58am On Jun 27, 2022
ravensckar:
Although I don't know the OP's intent for posting this, but I can relate with his story. Things tight for outside o. And the bad news is that it's going to get tighter in Nigeria unless a miracle happens.

The guy that some of you are attacking is actually not the bad guy, he's saying the gospel truth. Perhaps his mode of communicating it is what irked some of you. Things are hard, you have a choice; either change your situation by taking a different approach or continue to lament.

From the OP's post, one can deduce that he's a teacher. That's why I'll share my story with him. When my wife was pregnant with our first child, things were so hard for us that we always borrow to meet up. My daughter started drinking garri at 4 months old. cheesy cheesy
I looked at them one day and I asked myself what kind of useless work have I been doing that can't even put decent meals on the table. Then, a radical thought came to me. And I took the bold step. Fast forward to about 5 years later (today), we are doing very well. Food dey yanfun yanfun, small money wey dey scare poverty self dey. cheesy cheesy. That my daughter that started drinking garri at 4 months has never tasted garri again. Today, she be real 'ajebo' and I made sure to buy her everything a child of her age can have; tablet, bicycles, dolls, clothes, shoes and everything. You name it. My wife nko? She self na big madam now. Her beauty don come out well well.

Till this very moment, that day's incident is the reason why I work twice as hard as I normally would. I made myself a promise that as long as I'm alive, my family will never starve nor lack. Today for example, I trekked from Abraham Adesanya to VGC (due to serious traffic), before getting a bus to my destination. That's some of the sh*ts we go through, but we still do it because we have a responsibility to fulfill.

What am I trying to insinuate? We may choose to lament over our situation (self-pity) or we turn our pain into motivation and change our situation for good. Here's a poem by D.H Lawrence, it's one of my favourite as it always remind me to turn my pain into motivation; “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself....".
I don't really have the energy to respond to people who want pity. Before now, I was working in a factory until a girl in the factory reset my head and I changed and took up learning a skill. That came with its own challenges.

Bottom line is that I currently employ people and some of the people I employ are married and can provide decent meal for their family.

If them like make them keep lamenting but it will never change a thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
amdman:

I will send you enough to resolve these debts and a bit extra for your pocket. However, you must commit to actually use the money to pay the creditors. PM your account details.

I just sent you PM. enabulelefranc95@gmail.com
is my Gmail account
Thanks so much.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
amdman:

There might be a lot of Insincere people on this platform. I have learnt that if God doesn't help someone, nomatter who help, it will amount to nothing. God's help is ultimate. Though I know He (God will not come down to help but He uses someone to meet us at our point of need. Sometimes if we decide to use the short cut (insincerity) to get what we want, it might not last long. The Bible says,it is the blessing of the Lord that makes rich- not the blessing of man. Man's blessings is a reflection of God's blessing. When a man blesses another,it is the blessing of God at work. But if one use insincerity means to get what they want, that which they got won't last. I admonish each one to verify before doing anything for anybody. I will pay the debt if you truly help. I have learnt early in my life when i became an orphan 2006. I told God that if He can fill the vacuum of my father and mother, I won't stop being faithful. That prayer has worked and it is still working.
The God who use you to bless me, will use men to bless you. In your time of need,God will supernaturally provide for you. Thank you so much sir

1 Like

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Habakkuk 3:17-18
17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:

18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Tee92(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
amdman:

I am going to take away your excuses by giving you an android phone. PM me. When you receive it, message me again to add a token for SIM and data.

Go and succeed.
God bless you. You've really done well.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Lamanii22(f): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Where is ur location
isolo,lagos
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Francisanointed:

There might be a lot of Insincere people on this platform. I have learnt that if God doesn't help someone, nomatter who help, it will amount to nothing. God's help is ultimate. Though I know He (God will not come down to help but He uses someone to meet us at our point of need. Sometimes if we decide to use the short cut (insincerity) to get what we want, it might not last long. The Bible says,it is the blessing of the Lord that makes rich- not the blessing of man. Man's blessings is a reflection of God's blessing. When a man blesses another,it is the blessing of God at work. But if one use insincerity means to get what they want, that which they got won't last. I admonish each one to verify before doing anything for anybody. I will pay the debt if you truly help. I have learnt early in my life when i became an orphan 2006. I told God that if He can fill the vacuum of my father and mother, I won't stop being faithful. That prayer has worked and it is still working.
The God who use you to bless me, will use men to bless you. In your time of need,God will supernaturally provide for you. Thank you so much sir

Sir, if you can provide a means for me to send you money without my details showing, I’ll give you 50k, but if not I’ll transfer 20k recharge card for you to sell.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Kingkum: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
burritto:

Sir, if you can provide a means for me to send you money without my details showing, I’ll give you 50k, but if not I’ll transfer 20k recharge card for you to sell.
Damn

God will bless you sir, there is god after all and he works in mysterious ways for his children. imagine how a simple post turned out to be helping peoples life. it's well with us
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by MostImportant(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
burritto:

Sir
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Kingkum: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
The person above me is one of the problem we have in this country.

do you know the op in person? if no, who told you that your condition is worse?

why not create your own topic and ask for help if you feel that you needed it more than the op?

are you trying to force the guy to change his mind on helping the op and help you instead?

do you actually want to dictate to the helper how and who he should help?

are you not maad?

i don't even know how describe how some of you people think, but its not cool at all.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by MostImportant(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kingkum:
The person above me is one of the problem we have in this country.

do you know the op in person? if no, who told you that your condition is worse?

why not create your own topic and ask for help if you feel that you needed it more than the op?

are you trying to force the guy to change his mind on helping the op and help you instead?

do you actually want to dictate to the helper how and who he should help?

are you not maad?

i don't even know how describe how some of you people think, but its not cool at all.

But I didn't say
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Kingkum: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
MostImportant:

But I didn't say the OP shouldn't be helped. I only solicited to receive any little thing.
What do you mean by my condition is worse than the op own?

i'm not attacking you bro, just do your own. i pray help comes your way too
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by MostImportant(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kingkum:

What do you mean by my condition is worse than the op own?

i'm not attacking you bro, just do your own. i pray help comes your way too

Thank you but I still maintain the content of my post never in anyway suggested Op shouldn't be helped.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Moshybear(f): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
burritto:

God bless you for helping him out dear
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
burritto:

No response yet
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by InsideLove(f): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
burritto:

No response yet

Please sir, I made an appeal. Kindly consider me too please.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
burritto:

1436529200 Access bank
Thank you so sir. God favour you in an expected way. Even Favourable doors you never knock will open for you. God protect you and cause His Goodness and Mercy to follow you. The favour of God will speak for you at every point in your life. Thank you sir for removing tears in my eyes. You will never have any reason to share tears. God will put smile on your face and that of the face of your family. Thank you sir
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 30, 2022
Francisanointed:

1436529200 Access bank
Thank you so sir. God favour you in an expected way. Even Favourable doors you never knock will open for you. God protect you and cause His Goodness and Mercy to follow you. The favour of God will speak for you at every point in your life. Thank you sir for removing tears in my eyes. You will never have any reason to share tears. God will put smile on your face and that of the face of your family. Thank you sir

I cannot transfer money to you directly, my informations will show. Tell me how to send you money without my informations showing and I’ll give you 50k, or give me your phone number and I’ll transfer 25k recharge card for you to sell.

The recharge won’t be pin, but just 25k credit. So you can sell it to someone through transfer. If you’re sending your phone number, make sure you don’t make mistake with the numbers. Triple-check to make sure the number is correct. Thanks
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Kingkum: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2022
burritto:

I cannot transfer money to you directly, my informations will show. Tell me how to send you money without my informations showing and I’ll give you 50k, or give me your phone number and I’ll transfer 25k recharge card for you to sell.

The recharge won’t be pin, but just 25k credit. So you can sell it to someone through transfer. If you’re sending your phone number, make sure you don’t make mistake with the numbers. Triple-check to make sure the number is correct. Thanks
why not give it to these pos guys to run it for him?
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Kingkum:

why not give it to these pos guys to run it for him?

I don’t live in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. / Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? / My Sister Has Paper Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.