Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Almost Stole Yesterday - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Almost Stole Yesterday (5297 Views)

I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Kingkum: 1:06am On Jun 30, 2022
burritto:

I don’t live in Nigeria
Oh! okay

he should reply you on how to do it then. thanks for helping out. may god bless you more
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 4:37am On Jun 30, 2022
burritto:

I cannot transfer money to you directly, my informations will show. Tell me how to send you money without my informations showing and I’ll give you 50k, or give me your phone number and I’ll transfer 25k recharge card for you to sell.

The recharge won’t be pin, but just 25k credit. So you can sell it to someone through transfer. If you’re sending your phone number, make sure you don’t make mistake with the numbers. Triple-check to make sure the number is correct. Thanks

+2347025052308 my number or
Use quickteller to send the amount to the account number. Your information won't show
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Francisanointed:

+2347025052308 my number or
Use quickteller to send the amount to the account number. Your information won't show

What network is it?
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 4:45am On Jun 30, 2022
burritto:

What network is it?

It is MTN sir.

If you have PayPal or western union,you can send the money directly sir. Your information won't show. Thanks sir.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 30, 2022
Francisanointed:

It is MTN sir.

If you have PayPal or western union,you can send the money directly sir. Your information won't show. Thanks sir.

Are you sure it’s Mtn? I see it as Smile. Wanna check your number again

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 30, 2022
Check your number again and repost it and make sure it’s MTN
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 4:50am On Jun 30, 2022
burritto:

Are you sure it’s Mtn? I see it as Smile. Wanna check your number again

Yes sir. 07025052308
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 4:52am On Jun 30, 2022
I only added +234 Because you said you are not in Nigeria
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 4:57am On Jun 30, 2022
burritto:
Check your number again and repost it and make sure it’s MTN
Thank you so much sir. I just received it. Your blessings will know no bound. God's goodness will be evident in your life sir. Whatever you set your hands to do. It shall multiply in Jesus Mighty Name

1 Like

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 30, 2022
Francisanointed:

Yes sir. 07025052308

Sent 25k recharge

1 Like

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Francisanointed:

Thank you so much sir. I just received it. Your blessings will know no bound. God's goodness will be evident in your life sir. Whatever you set your hands to do. It shall multiply in Jesus Mighty Name

Amen. God bless you. Stay safe
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 5:19am On Jun 30, 2022
burritto:

Amen. God bless you. Stay safe
Amen sir. I eternally grateful. Your light will shine brighter than the brightest. I might not have known you but I will continually pray for you. God used you to answer my prayers,God will use others to answer you quickly. Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 30, 2022
Francisanointed:

Amen sir. I eternally grateful. Your light will shine brighter than the brightest. I might not have known you but I will continually pray for you. God used you to answer my prayers,God will use others to answer you quickly. Thanks sir

Amen, and thank you too

1 Like

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by MostImportant(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
burritto:

Amen, and thank you too

Thank you for your Good work sir. May God continue to bless and uplift you. Please may I also benefit any amount of recharge card from you. I'll appreciate a lot. 08064-3708-84. God bless you.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Manuel91(m): 12:48am On Jul 06, 2022
Francisanointed:
Good morning my fellow nairalander
Pardon my grammatical errors.
I was the last person to close from work yesterday. The gatekeeper was feeling well,so he asked me to help him lock. Then, it started raining few minutes later. I was thinking what I am going to eat at home,no food. I only have gas. I was really more depressed when I thought about the provision stores in my area that I am owning. I am now hiding from them. But it is almost impossible. I own up to three provisions in my area. One almost disgrace me on Monday. I am owning
1. 300
2. 560
3. 1,810 this one was the one that almost disgrace me
4. 750 naira
So,while these thoughts were in my mind. I said in my mind. Since i don't have food to eat even when I get home,let me take some toiletries like soaps and tissues home. They were in different classes. I started to take them but as I continue to gather them . My conscience was speaking against me. I felt empty. I remembered a promised I made to myself after I lost my parents years ago. I told myself I will never steal. I told myself that I would rather borrow than Steal. I went back to those classrooms and returned all I took. I decided to beg one of my choir member to borrow me two thousand naira. Even though I knew, I have been like a beggar in the choir because of hunger and transportation fare. I called her via a
neighbor's phone and she agreed to lend me 2k. Though I feel like beggar and depressed because of this but I am happy that my conscience is clean since I refused to steal those things.
The truth is, suffering and lack can tempt to do the wrong thing as a Christian but we must hold our ground. Don't give up because you don't have. Believe in a better tomorrow. I know it is not easy atimes like the way things are right now but God will soon reward your about. Galatians 6:9 says, do not be weary in well doing,for you will reap if you faint not. Your days of joy are coming. Keep hoping, keep believing and keep praying. Never forget,the road is never easy but God won't forget your labour of love.

Hmmm!!

It is well, this your story just sums up what most of us are going through in this new hell of a country..

And for those bashing the OP, if God has favored you don't think those going through tough times are not serious with their life...

Growing up I hear about depressed young men taking their lives and I kept wondering why... Now I experience same every now and then, but the smile on my 5month olds face every morning give me a reason to be hopeful something good would happen soon... May God help us all!!
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Kingkum: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2022
amdman:

I am going to take away your excuses by giving you an android phone. PM me. When you receive it, message me again to add a token for SIM and data.

Go and succeed.
Good day sir,

I did not hear from you again till now, i just hope you are good and also remind you about this.

Pls don't be angry for mentioning again. thanks and God bless you.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Trippledots(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2022
amdman:

I am going to take away your excuses by giving you an android phone. PM me. When you receive it, message me again to add a token for SIM and data.

Go and succeed.

his last post is goodbye I hope he didn't do the do.
Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Karleb(m): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
ravensckar:
Although I don't know the OP's intent for posting this, but I can relate with his story. Things tight for outside o. And the bad news is that it's going to get tighter in Nigeria unless a miracle happens.

The guy that some of you are attacking is actually not the bad guy, he's saying the gospel truth. Perhaps his mode of communicating it is what irked some of you. Things are hard, you have a choice; either change your situation by taking a different approach or continue to lament.

From the OP's post, one can deduce that he's a teacher. That's why I'll share my story with him. When my wife was pregnant with our first child, things were so hard for us that we always borrow to meet up. My daughter started drinking garri at 4 months old. cheesy cheesy
I looked at them one day and I asked myself what kind of useless work have I been doing that can't even put decent meals on the table. Then, a radical thought came to me. And I took the bold step. Fast forward to about 5 years later (today), we are doing very well. Food dey yanfun yanfun, small money wey dey scare poverty self dey. cheesy cheesy. That my daughter that started drinking garri at 4 months has never tasted garri again. Today, she be real 'ajebo' and I made sure to buy her everything a child of her age can have; tablet, bicycles, dolls, clothes, shoes and everything. You name it. My wife nko? She self na big madam now. Her beauty don come out well well.

Till this very moment, that day's incident is the reason why I work twice as hard as I normally would. I made myself a promise that as long as I'm alive, my family will never starve nor lack. Today for example, I trekked from Abraham Adesanya to VGC (due to serious traffic), before getting a bus to my destination. That's some of the sh*ts we go through, but we still do it because we have a responsibility to fulfill.

What am I trying to insinuate? We may choose to lament over our situation (self-pity) or we turn our pain into motivation and change our situation for good. Here's a poem by D.H Lawrence, it's one of my favourite as it always remind me to turn my pain into motivation; “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself....".

I know this post ended with your success story but in all honesty, I feel like hitting your head with a baton for feeding garri to a 4 months old baby. angry

1 Like

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by gidjah(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2022
Kingkum:

Will you keep quiet? many of you don't know what people are facing out there. i'm in this kind of situation and knows how it feels, infact i was not able to control myself like op did and ended up stealing last week. i was not caught but the guilty conscience is killing me inside till today.

i don't know why you broke guys find it easy to body shame your fellow guys when you know that you don't even have shishi to help, you should have post a different thing entirely if it the op was a lady.
smh
Ignore that person please .Even as clergy I have fallen a thief ,had to steal by removing a nearby famers maize and okro to Cook in my house as man of God didn't have money to buy #50 okro this o cook soup in d north .It was really embarrassing both spiritually and mentally as I lost peace and joy of the presence ....d devil can do damage this a man with lack in view I REALLY HONOR THE OP over his victiory here. And I pray heavens smile on him soonest

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Stole Yesterday by Kingkum: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trippledots:

his last post is goodbye I hope he didn't do the do.
lol
i did not do the do bro, thanks for your concern

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Friend!!!!! / Did You Seek Spiritual Guidance From A Prophet Or A Whali Before Tying The Knot / Natural Method Of Inducing Labor In Pregnacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.