Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. (3679 Views)

When An Older Lady Stares At A Young Girl’s Face And Backs Her At An Event / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. by Halimaatz(f): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tobest94:
Your lack of common sense is alarming
Is that the only English you know how to speak?.

illiterat.e.
Re: Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. by Halimaatz(f): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sekoni003:

Lmao. I can sense the tears in your letters cheesy. Btw, thanks for putting a smile on my face, at least you ain't entirely useless... grin
Take your lazy self off my men. i don't understand the rubbi.sh you typed in up there.
Re: Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. by Halimaatz(f): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
care4you:

You need a d!CK to calm your nerves! Contact me asap ...I can make you cum in just 15mins......
go di-k your mum.
Re: Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. by Halimaatz(f): 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
EricZeal:
Na this kind people dey born ugly pikin Nonsense !

No atom of respect for you fellow human being

Who sent you to look at them ? You better mind your business.

Abeg getout
cry harder, its not my fault you were made ug lee.
Re: Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. by Halimaatz(f): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
Aunty if you like rant from now till tmao...Na money be fine bobo...

Ask Stella that married Obasanjo when you meet her in the other world.

Ask Lara Oshiomole.
Ask Bianca ojukwu
I wonder how the wife of Ganduje "Hafsat" copes, but ask her...!!

This mehn married one of the finest of them all, so continue waiting for those telemundo guys until menopause sets in...!!

ignored.
Re: Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. by Halimaatz(f): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Barims:
Grow up kid
you also.
Re: Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. by Halimaatz(f): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jeon:
shocked shocked shocked
My thoughts,
" Though Humans are the image of GOD".
or
nahwa ooh, God dy create sheeey.
I don't really mean what i posted.
just wanna show em sha ge.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. by Halimaatz(f): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This Op is going through a lot internally, the negative and evil energy is real, I can sense it from here grin

Try and go for some soul cleansing cool
keep your mouth shot and focus on your mission.
Re: Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. by Streetmovement(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Halimaatz:
keep your mouth shot and focus on your mission.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Person go fit marry this one like this? grin

What a dark soul grin
Re: Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. by JWtriplex(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hanty rest pls.

People don't get to choose how they want to be created.
Re: Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. by Tobest94: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Halimaatz:
Is that the only English you know how to speak?.

illiterat.e.
lols, I’ve been to different schools with different degrees.. Guess you’re still a kid
Re: Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. by EricZeal(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
shocked cool grin
I no get your time abeg
Halimaatz:
cry harder, its not my fault you were made ug lee.
Re: Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. by Sabincoka(m): 6:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Halimaatz:
You blokes especially the unattractive ones, why do you ostentatiously avert your visage when a lady expecially the cute one ogles at you?

You are flauting your fugly face?

Oga calm down, we might be staring at how ugly you were made or astound to see a black creature like you.

To the black and ugly lads, stop feeling like a celebrity when a pretty lady is staring at you.

The short guys are'nt left out, whether handsome or not, stop feeling like a celeb. When a ravishing damsel is gazing at you because you can never tell what is in her mind.
mumu with your over used pussy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady With Huge Backside Allowed Kids To Play With It / How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) / Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.