Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) (3687 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by born2boink(m): 5:36am On Oct 12, 2012
Don't you just get tired of your partner sometimes, and just
want to explore more excitement in your life?! "Same old,
same old!" But be careful! Do not cheat with someone who
he/she might know, a co-worker's or a classmate('s friend).

1.If you live with your partner it's going to be a little harder.
Your partner is always snooping in your cell phone, so try changing your new lovers' name to your best buddy's name
and a dot at the end( ex. John. ), this way you will remember
who it is and your partner might just ignore it. Text or call only when he/she's not around.

2.Never bring he/she at your house, no matter what, make excuses, like - you live with your roommates,
or one of your siblings and that is really messy at your place. Your new lover might visit you uninvited.
Ask if it's ok to hang out at her/his place, or in the park, mall, somewhere.

3.Act like nothing is happening, be nice to your partner, buy her flowers, show him/her that you really care about your partner, tell him/her you love them (If you really want to cheat).

4.Try not to make too many excuses to your partner, too many might catch his/her attention. Make excuses like, I'm playing Halo with my friends, playing sports, or you're going out drinking with your
friends. But don't worry, you can make as many excuses as you want to your new lover- you have nothing to lose anyhow.

5.Do not spend too much money with your new lover! Again, it gives your partner a red flag. If you do spend some, withdraw money from your bank and use cash; tell your partner you needed cash to get some food at work or paid your friend some money that you owed. Don't pay with your credit/debit card,
he/she might be able to see in your bank statement, that you were dining at a restaurant.

6.If you met your new lover on a website, you better look on your left side of the screen, click on the first star you see, it'll come up as favorites, click on your history and delete the link from the dating website everytime you visit it.

7.Always make sure you know what your saying to your partner or your new lover, and do not appear confused! Make your lies as close to the truth as possible! (ex. Remember that movie we watched last
weekend.)

8.If you do get caught, do not admit it! Even if he/she says "I have proof!", or that they will not care if you at least tell them the truth. Bullsh*t!! She/he will get mad at you and probably break up with you
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by obowunmi(m): 5:52am On Oct 12, 2012
Why cheat if you can marry as many wives as you like?

A growing number of Nigerian women lack self-esteem and confidence, so they won't leave. Plus where is she going with no job and three kids? Which new man wants a woman with baggage?

Save yourself the headache and marry as many wives as you like. Polygamy is not illegal in Nigeria. If you have money and treat them right, all the women will know about each other and will stay put.

@OP: your suggestions are for POOR boys (tell me if someone like Jide Adenuga get three girlfriends, which of the girls wan commot if he cheats on them? - them no fit.)

3 Likes

Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2012
God will not let me cheat on my husband!
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 12, 2012
Am sleeping.... Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by tchaik(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2012
@OP, 'CHEATERS' is watching you!
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by timpaker(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
born2fuck: Don't you just get tired of your partner sometimes, and just

6.If you met your new lover on a website, you better look on your left side of the screen, click on the first star you see, it'll come up as favorites, click on your history and delete the link from the dating website everytime you visit it. grin grin grin

I just learnt a new trick...Thanks dude. cool cool cool
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by ayobase(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
The WALATA.....ose!
Walahi, o ogbadun rara!
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
why not just stay single? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
you are really born to Bleep.... Arrant nonsense ** unfollows thread**
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
Lolaabokoku: you are really born to Bleep.... Arrant nonsense ** unfollows thread**
You are supposed to be debating. www.nairaland.com/1070624
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by ayobase(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
^
I don laugh die for here.
The man wan run, but caught red-handed!
Im still laughing walahi!
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by 190theclown: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
dats my boy - born2phuck
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by cindyrella(f): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
Smh! undecided
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
mr.born2phuck.. kudo's grin u see why i like u grin grin 1crate of star for u jare grin
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Heymus(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
angry angry
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by 190theclown: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2012
grin grin
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2012
bennyraz: mr.born2phuck.. kudo's grin u see why i like u grin grin 1crate of star for u jare grin

angry you re practicing it right
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by ITbomb(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2012
At last someone is making real sense on nl

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by StellaBella(f): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2012
Why cheat when we can have 3somes or hundredsomes cool
sharing is ths lastest gig.
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2012
Stella_Bella: Why cheat when we can have 3somes or hundredsomes cool
sharing is ths lastest gig.

I think I just met my soulmate shocked
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by jstringz(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
born2fuck: Don't you just get tired of your partner sometimes, and just

1.If you live with your partner it's going to be a little harder.
Your partner is always snooping in your cell phone, so try changing your new lovers' name to your best buddy's name
and a dot at the end( ex. John. ), this way you will remember
who it is and your partner might just ignore it. Text or call only when he/she's not around.

2.Never bring he/she at your house, no matter what, make excuses, like - you live with your roommates,
or one of your siblings and that is really messy at your place. Your new lover might visit you uninvited.
Ask if it's ok to hang out at her/his place, or in the park, mall, somewhere.

3.Act like nothing is happening, be nice to your partner, buy her flowers, show him/her that you really care about your partner, tell him/her you love them (If you really want to cheat).

4.Try not to make too many excuses to your partner, too many might catch his/her attention. Make excuses like, I'm playing Halo with my friends, playing sports, or you're going out drinking with your
friends. But don't worry, you can make as many excuses as you want to your new lover- you have nothing to lose anyhow.

5.Do not spend too much money with your new lover! Again, it gives your partner a red flag. If you do spend some, withdraw money from your bank and use cash; tell your partner you needed cash to get some food at work or paid your friend some money that you owed. Don't pay with your credit/debit card,
he/she might be able to see in your bank statement, that you were dining at a restaurant.

6.If you met your new lover on a website, you better look on your left side of the screen, click on the first star you see, it'll come up as favorites, click on your history and delete the link from the dating website everytime you visit it.

7.Always make sure you know what your saying to your partner or your new lover, and do not appear confused! Make your lies as close to the truth as possible! (ex. Remember that movie we watched last
weekend.)

8.If you do get caught, do not admit it! Even if he/she says "I have proof!", or that they will not care if you at least tell them the truth. Bullsh*t!! She/he will get mad at you and probably break up with you

Dirty...

Y cheat? God created adam and eve and not evesssss. Y bring unnecessary burden 2 oneself?
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
~vicky~:

angry you re practicing it right
[size=5pt]jst small small[/size] grin grin
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by StellaBella(f): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
joeydozzy:

I think I just met my soulmate shocked
Are u not the same dude from the the other thread?
Stop falling in love, it is dangerous to your health!
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
Stella_Bella:
Are u not the same dude from the the other thread?
Stop falling in love, it is dangerous to your health!

let it kill me. You're worth it wink
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by ayobase(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
joeydozzy:

let it kill me. You're worth it wink

Believe me, this one is gonna kill you soon!
Preparation is on ground!
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
ayobase:

LOL @ joeydozzy.. dis guy no dey tire sha grin
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
Why cheat? I understand some men can't just do witout it apart frm their wife. Its quite unfair game. However, ladies are not dat helpful too ,they be d 1 to even seduce u . It has happen to me many times. Av been abused many times by lady in my place of work n outside.I fell for some, sometime I was able to hold my ground. Its grace! But I always say to mysef "what a wonderful world"
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
bennyraz: LOL @ joeydozzy.. dis guy no dey tire sha grin

can you say no to love? mbanu
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
ayobase:

as long as I died doing the right thing
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by WebSurfer(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
Lmao stella,
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
joeydozzy:

can you say no to love? mbanu
i no pity u sha.. grin
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
bennyraz: [size=5pt]jst small small[/size] grin grin

[size=5pt]your woman don suffer be that embarassed[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Only: Who Do You Prefer In These Two "Babes"? / Hello Nl Ladies Can You Date A Rich Guy That Smokes? / Some Girls Be Like {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.