Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How To Win Your Girlfriend's Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win Your Girlfriend's Heart (7212 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Your Girlfriend's Heart by esheya: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2011
I make no claim to explaining the intricacies of the female mind. An encyclopedia might conceivably scratch the surface of the intriguing subject. However, it can be stated with some certainty that, as a rule:

Girlfriends admire at all time:
-Good clothes
-Good grooming
-Self -confidence
-Masculinity
-Good manners
-Good health.

Girlfriends Dislike:

-Conceit
-Smutly humor
-Swearing
-Uncouthness
-Effeminacy
-And since woman take great of such thing where as men are apt not to bother: halitosis and body odour.

7 ways To Wining Your Girlfriends Heart are:
[b]1. [/b]Plan a day or evening out, and plan it to the least, smallest detail. Reserve a table at the restaurant.If you can afford it, take care of the transport problem by living a car or taxi; book seats in advance for the show.

2 [/b]When she invites you to her home, admire it, make full of her dog, and be pleasant to her family.

[b]3 [/b]When she talks about clothes and makeup, be reasonably interested (i.e. assure her you are aware of her problems.)

[b]4 [/b]Notice what she is wearing and compliment her on it (i.e. show your appreciate that she has gone to trouble to be a credit to you and to herself).

[b]5 [/b]Give her flowers, even if she hands over to her mother: give chocolate even if she passes it straight to her younger brother because chocolate are fattening (i.e. demonstrates what no woman in creation has ever been able to resist: flattery).

[b]6 [/b]Surprise her with frequent, but not necessary expensive gifts (i.e. prove you are always thinking of her).

[b]7 [/b]Invite her to your home to meet your family (i.e. let her know that your intentions are honorable, that are taking the affair seriously).

Visit [b]www.web-romance.com
OR Register now at http://www.WebRomanceForum.com for advice and tips on Love, Dating, Romance, Relationships, Sex, Friendships, Marriage, etc.
Re: How To Win Your Girlfriend's Heart by 190: 1:51am On Jul 23, 2011
sex nko
Re: How To Win Your Girlfriend's Heart by zealot4me(f): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2011
190:

sex nko

gbam! shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Boings Jay-z After Listening To "Make Love To Me" (pics) / Who Can Identify The Nude Lady On The Left Pix /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.