Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) (62201 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Mrexcell(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
kponkedenge:
You all need to remember this post: except INEC takes proper measures for safety and security, the presidential elections in Lagos will be marred with violence from all angles.

Touts will cause mayhem because they fear the vote of the people may overshadow their own vote.

The presidential elections in Lagos in 2023 will never be peaceful.

Any reasonable person already knows this is likely what is going to happen next year tinibu have never played fair in his political carrier.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Abujason: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Komu1048:

Igbos r the most ungrateful set of people in the south. Reason Yoruba will rather see an aboki as their allies than them, c all the hate to someone to spoon feed them. Go 2 Alausa and see Igbos in high rank offices, go2 Ajah, Lekki, commercial places in west, u will see them been favored by Tinubu. He have never done any ill towards them but wen it come to support they will come with their poison laced tongue to rubbish him. It’s not as if they love Obi but just because Tinubu is Yoruba they can’t hold their hatred one bit. But things will change, come n vote that day n see what will happen

Bros, in all honesty. I have nothing against my Yoruba brothers. I have more Yoruba friends than I have Igbos. And I know most Igbos feel same way. Most Igbos like and support people with integrity. Tinubu is getting so much dislike because of his shady background just as Atiku is. Igbos will let you know how they feel about you right in your face regardless of what tribal background you come from if you have a bad image.

Go ask Buhari the king of all that is wrong with Nigeria of today. See what Igbos did to Ike Ekweremadu? Have you seen Igbos defending Obiano? Do you see what happened and is still happening to Rochas Okorocha? How many Igbos are out there defending him? Go and look at the situation with Hope Uzodinma. Have you heard of what Igbos say about Ohanaeze leaders?

Ever wondered why Igbos and Obasanjo have always been in good terms even with the roles he played during the Civil war? He did not have corruption cases against him and was fair to all during and after his administration. Why do Igbos not hate Osinbajo and Fayemi who ran against Tinubu? These are the questions you need to answer and then see why Igbos feel a certain way about Tinubu.

Peace!
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by gregng(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
1 million men from each state could 36million... Let leave FCT as part of fraction for PO...

Have u noticed, it's only illiterate youths or blockage head they suppot old politicians....

The revolution is Now.. Now or never...

A Vote for PO is a vote for the future...
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by omokab: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
From the look of things...BATman might lose Lagos state by landslide... grin
from the look of things in your imagination or another world? He can't get 200,000 votes in Lagos. Is case is just like that of yaya bello demonstration madness on the road with 1m walk while others were canvassing delegates that matters on the election day. If you look at the crowd and compare it to when tinubu returned to Lagos after primary you will know that obi crowd is baby compare to tinubu crowd

2 Likes

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by kponkedenge(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Komu1048:

As a Yoruba man, that just finish a meeting in alimosho. Omo Igbo should not even dare to vote in Lagos n if they must they should go to places like Ajegunle or rather relocate to Ogun or near Lagos state. I fear for wetin dem dey plan for una. Na wotowoto e go b, who have ears let him ear

I already know that will be the case.... But I want to ask: is it out of fear that Tinubu might loose Lagos or out of hatred for the Igbos.... Which?
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by shegz24(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Let them do the match also in Anambra, next week Monday.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Bovis(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abujason:

Bros, in all honesty. I have nothing against my Yoruba brothers. I have more Yoruba friends than I have Igbos. And I know most Igbos feel same way. Most Igbos like and support people with integrity. Tinubu is getting so much dislike because of his shady background just as Atiku is. Igbos will let you know how they feel about you right in your face regardless of what tribal background you come from if you have a bad image.

Go ask Buhari the king of all that is wrong with Nigeria of today. See what Igbos did to Ike Ekweremadu? Have you seen Igbos defending Obiano? Do you see what happened and is still happening to Rochas Okorocha? How many Igbos are out there defending him? Go and look at the situation with Hope Uzodinma. Have you heard of what Igbos say about Ohanaeze leaders?

Ever wondered why Igbos and Obasanjo have always been in good terms even with the roles he played during the Civil war? He did not have corruption cases against him and was fair to all during and after his administration. Why do Igbos not hate Osinbajo and Fayemi who ran against Tinubu? These are the questions you need to answer and then see why Igbos feel a certain way about Tinubu.

Peace!

Igbos hate Tinubu because he’s a Yoruba Muslim
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by omoharry(f): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cypress042:
Mr. Obi doesn't give crawling fu*k about lagos people grin grin
I think he refering to the presidential election.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Shikini: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Great
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
I see only 200 people cheesy

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
dkenny4lyf:

Ur campaign of calumny is a thing to behold.....

This mindset goes nowhere in a multi ethnic and diverse nation like Nigeria...

You are still not getting it at all...

We are all human irrespective of your religion, ethnic and tribal inclination...

You need to pocess large heart to see through the Goodness embedded in all...

Na only ur candidate wey be Messiah abi ?...
This ur way of propagating doesnt work in reality.

#shunillussion
#face realities

Where did you see me mention such? I only corrected you saying Peter Obi should go and settle the sit at home in the East .....

Must you resort to political emotions when you are challenged ?

Stand for your candidate, let me stand for mine , but don't first throw stones to avoid crying Bro.....
Have a nice evening....
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abujason:

Peace!
But igbos are the biggest thieves in Nigeria...Rochas, Orji, etc cheesy

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by ledaman: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
. These guys deserve an accolades cool

On peter Obi mandate i stand gidigbam.
Your foolishness is legendary, no more PYO aka star boy again
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Okoroawusa: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yorubas are very tolerant people....

Can an awareness like this be organized for Tinubu in any part of the South East?
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Cypress042(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
omoharry:
I think he refering to the presidential election.
May be smiley
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Dmacqh(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You are not clever. Compare the achievements of Obi with Tinubu from when they took over to when they left.

You are clever in avoiding my questions . And you are not clever or either a tribal bigot to see in the initial post I quoted , Obi wasn’t in it .

Someone ( maybe your alternative moniker ) wrote that Nigerians should vote for APC and BAT . And I asked him some questions on why we should vote APC and BAT ?

You inserted Obi because he’s living rent free in your mind. As usual APC blame game.
Attack my message . Stop been clever by half a mile .

Compare Lagos and Abuja . They are the 2 cities with Federal Capitals and presence. Aside Lagos which south western state can you compare with Anambra in all rounds of life ? Even his home state Osun ?

Don’t quote me , if you don’t want to answer my questions in my first quota.
I argue to learn not to taunt.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Abujason: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

But igbos are the biggest thieves in Nigeria...Rochas, Orji, etc cheesy

What tribe are these thieves from?

1. Tinubu
2. Oyenusi
3. Shina Rambo
4. Abiodun Ogunjobi
5. “Hushpuppi” Ramon Abbas
6. Gbenga Daniel
7. Abiola Ajimobi
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Abujason: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bovis:

Igbos hate Tinubu because he’s a Yoruba Muslim

Fa, fa, fa, fowl!
Almost all my Yoruba friends are Muslims.
They are all good people.
My best friend is a Northern Muslim.
Fashola who I respect so much has no issues among the Igbos. No one has come out to accuse Igbos of hating him because he is a Yoruba or a Muslim.

Igbos, SS people, most Yorubas, and Northerners with some level of decency don’t like Tinubu because he is a known crook. Anyone that loves Nigeria should be opposed to handing the Central Bank to him.

So make you talk another thing.

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Eniitankorede: 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dmacqh:

You are clever in avoiding my questions . And you are not clever or either a tribal bigot to see in the initial post I quoted , Obi wasn’t in it .

Someone ( maybe your alternative moniker ) wrote that Nigerians should vote for APC and BAT . And I asked him some questions on why we should vote APC and BAT ?

You inserted Obi because he’s living rent free in your mind. As usual APC blame game.
Attack my message . Stop been clever by half a mile .

Compare Lagos and Abuja . They are the 2 cities with Federal Capitals and presence. Aside Lagos which south western state can you compare with Anambra in all rounds of life ? Even his home state Osun ?

Don’t quote me , if you don’t want to answer my questions in my first quota.
I argue to learn not to taunt.

I don’t argue at all. I enlighten on issues. You have mentioned Anambra again. How can I compare Lagos with Abuja when no presidential candidate is using Abuja as their achievements? I want to compare Lagos with Anambra because there are businesses there, there are minerals to be mined there, there’s petroleum there, there are other activities that could fetch Government money and develop the state of the Governor was visionary, forward thinking and ingenious. But no!!! They always have governors who are passing time, stealing the little they could and commissioning borr holes and foot bridges over a ditch. That’s not who Tinubu is. That’s the basis for my comparison.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Dmacqh(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I don’t argue at all. I enlighten on issues. You have mentioned Anambra again. How can I compare Lagos with Abuja when no presidential candidate is using Abuja as their achievements? I want to compare Lagos with Anambra because there are businesses there, there are minerals to be mined there, there’s petroleum there, there are other activities that could fetch Government money and develop the state of the Governor was visionary, forward thinking and ingenious. But no!!! They always have governors who are passing time, stealing the little they could and commissioning borr holes and foot bridges over a ditch. That’s not who Tinubu is. That’s the basis for my comparison.

How did Obi come into this issue ? Kindly remind me my questions ?
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Emola12(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
We need someone like Peter obi to manage dis country aswear to God almighty
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by bilulu(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
It still won't make any difference. These same people organising and attending these rallies were clearly Pro PDP elements in the past and that didn't even give them a single senatorial seat in Lagos.

Lagos will be won comfortably by APC. Any other permutation will be insanity.

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Show me when Tinubu has won Lagos in presidential elections with landslide and this one won't be different. we know the path he'll want to tow just like in 2019
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by HELLASJ(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
So he counted all the one million folks? SMH...
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Abujason:

1. Tinubu
2. Oyenusi
3. Shina Rambo
4. Abiodun Ogunjobi
6. Gbenga Daniel
7. Abiola Ajimobi
I forgot Obi Pandora grin
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Poleski: 6:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Vote for a better Nigeria, vote for Peter Obi

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by BIGSCARY(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Got your point but I assume, you are a 3rd class citizen. I can understand your frustration and sorrow. I'll pray for you

First of all, get a life.
I rest my case.

nkem1992:

Not your time
Not your effort
Not your resources
E no concern you.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by nkem1992: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
BIGSCARY:
Got your point but I assume, you are a 3rd class citizen. I can understand your frustration and sorrow. I'll pray for you

First of all, get a life.
I rest my case.

Thank you sir I'll get a life
God bless you.. meanwhile I a 6th class citizen
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by etrouble: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2022
r4bbit:
one million wetin? grin

One million ants
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by etrouble: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Abujason:

1. Tinubu
2. Oyenusi
3. Shina Rambo
4. Abiodun Ogunjobi
6. Gbenga Daniel
7. Abiola Ajimobi

But your brothers are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking and human trafficking nah
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by MDM2021: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2022
SHINJA:
Very good...
Okoro Obi will be our next president..

Vote for Okoro obi cheesy cheesy

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers

Perhaps this will happen and there will be unity when there's no more order by someone to burn Lagos down, when there is a country and Lagos is no more a no man's land, when the Ibos truly agree to restructuring and regional government, when every tribe in Nigeria in general and in the Southern Nigeria in specific understand and respect their boundaries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) / FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.