Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) (62208 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Goodwin081: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abuja guys what are we waiting for let Mach obi too
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by plaindealer: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Scanty bunch of ipob members Lagos branch..comedians.. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by pacespot(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Reasonable Nigerian youths, think about it for a second: do you think all the monies that Tinubu and Atiku have been spending in this election are just for them doing father Christmas to people, especially Atiku that has been spending his money to campaign for presidency for over 30 years. These two old self entited men have nothing to offer you except to plunder our meagre resources to recoup their "investments" in manifold. Tinubu is currently deceiving some gullible and selfish Yorùbá people by calling himself asiwaju jagaban to them, but if your father has not given you his last name as jagaban, it is better you think twice before selling your right to an old man that doesn't give a sh*t about you and won't even mind burning this country to the ground just to be called a president.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by PrinceGallant: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
kponkedenge:
You all need to remember this post: except INEC takes proper measures for safety and security, the presidential elections in Lagos will be marred with violence from all angles.

Touts will cause mayhem because they fear the vote of the people may overshadow their own vote.

The presidential elections in Lagos in 2023 will never be peaceful.

Prophesy or spell? Why don't you people see good things but he'll. Do you know the population of Lagos? Put the figure in the video as a numerator and let the population be denominator, what does it give you? Infinitesimal
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by lereinter(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
They always end their comment with insult

the labourers
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by dkenny4lyf(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Your point of argument is baseless......

I will gladly accept sit at home than to accept massacre of worshippers in a church by yet to be identified men.....

Do you know up till now TINUBU who Brian washed and controls the whole South West is yet to find out who came to do that Abominations....

A man aspiring to be the President of NIGERIA cannot find out a simple assignment of who and who came to massacre people under his care and boasts...

Are you not ashamed of supporting such a man?

Just a small massacre of people in OWO and he is already confused of how to find those that did such abomination ...

How can he handle Boko Haram, Militants in the South South, FULANI Herdsmen, Bandits in the North , South West terrorists Sunday Igboho and co in the South West and IPOB terrorists in the South East?

Why can't we have a rethink and save this country ?
Or do you want high blood pressure to kill your master in his Office as President ??

But you know what? Such can't kill him because he has nothing to offer ....he doesn't care, he just wants to be President...lols

That those devils that did that abominations and are still at large is just because none of TINUBU's boys or relations is involved ....

Tinubu is a man of interest ......he doesn't care ...

Yet you left him and you are busy attacking an innocent man that meant well for you and I...

That IPOB issued a sit at home is a national case not a single person's case....
And the people causing this national issues are people that don't want the good of you and me....

Hope you can receive sense from anywhere now so you can assimilate this facts and cry for yourself for being Brian washed for life......

Cheers !!!!! To a new you as you remain OBIdient

Ur campaign of calumny is a thing to behold.....

This mindset goes nowhere in a multi ethnic and diverse nation like Nigeria...

You are still not getting it at all...

We are all human irrespective of your religion, ethnic and tribal inclination...

You need to pocess large heart to see through the Goodness embedded in all...

Na only ur candidate wey be Messiah abi ?...
This ur way of propagating doesnt work in reality.

#shunillussion
#face realities
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Abujason: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1422565/one-million-man-march-peter-obi-ikeja-lagos-photo-video/

Some senseless, idiotic, hate-filled dumbo from South-Waste will still call this fake and claim that it was filmed in Onitsha or Aba. They will prefer the owl-eyed, bat-faced, crooked druggie over a good candidate because of tribalism.

By the way, where is the druggie? He has been missing for some days.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Saintfrancis82(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi or Peter Obi for 2023
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by sylve11: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
kponkedenge:
You all need to remember this post: except INEC takes proper measures for safety and security, the presidential elections in Lagos will be marred with violence from all angles.

Touts will cause mayhem because they fear the vote of the people may overshadow their own vote.

hmmmm cool
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
I just hope thugs don't attack them...

Obi 2023 no time for old thieves wallahi
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Vello(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
They ni reach 43 grin undecided grin
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Bonijy04: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
They are not up to that
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by FamTomx2(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
It still won't make any difference. These same people organising and attending these rallies were clearly Pro PDP elements in the past and that didn't even give them a single senatorial seat in Lagos.

Lagos will be won comfortably by APC. Any other permutation will be insanity.

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Omo, in the past!

Igbo traders in Lagos didn't give a fuk with elections but now APC administration has opened their knowledge about politics.

My 22 friends in Lagos have obtained their ever first voter's cards, and more are longing.

It will soon clear una.. better be an Obidient patriotic.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by FamTomx2(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
plaindealer:
Scanty bunch of ipob members Lagos branch..comedians.. grin

Campaign has not started, this are unpaid volunteers that want to create an awareness, or did you ever heard anything about this march?

May una continue living in a delusional life about PO, he is a monster that cannot be tamed now!
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
The youth March across Nigeria is definitely going to give APC and PDP sleepless night because they never expect it, the people are looking for alternative this time it's not pdp or apc again....

Obi 2023 inshaallahu
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by sultry69(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
From the look of things...BATman might lose Lagos state by landslide... grin
To who,only PDP will suffer it becos the okoros never voted for APC in Lagos b4.

Only a warped brain will thinks otherwise.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Loud it...

Things must change....
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by dkenny4lyf(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abujason:

Some senseless, idiotic, hate-filled dumbo from South-Waste will still call this fake and claim that it was filmed in Onitsha or Aba. They will prefer the owl-eyed, bat-faced, crooked druggie over a good candidate because of tribalism.

Why always resulting to insult ...

Moralities defies a quite number of you dunce that know nothing in life than calling names...

Ur ancestors x 50 can not match the achievements and humanities in BAT life
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by franudi: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Godispeace: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wey the One million grin grin grin grin grin
Ud70:
I like this

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Godispeace: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
foolish thought, biafra/IPOB/ESN kids referring themselves as Nigeria Youth. what kind of foolishness is that na !!!!
Blackdisciple:
The youth March across Nigeria is definitely going to give APC and PDP sleepless night because they never expect it, the people are looking for alternative this time it's not pdp or apc again....

Obi 2023 inshaallahu
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Abubakar247(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
I laft in chinese.. All i see are not upto 50 jobless and focusless youth.
I came in peace grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Abujason: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
dkenny4lyf:

Why always resulting to insult ...

Moralities defies a quite number of you dunce that know nothing in life than calling names...

Ur ancestors x 50 can not match the achievements and humanities in BAT life

By the way, it’s not resulting but resorting. Learn better grammar if you must come out here to be the all-knowing freaking Einstein.

Look at this kettle calling an innocent pot black. You that is well-known for your senseless tribal and biased APC political posts. You claim the moral high-ground but here you are insulting me for my innocent post.

Keep shooting yourself in the yansh!

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Tzar(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Obi supporters are jokers.
There are 13325 polling units in Lagos alone. I can barely count 5,000 people in that match.
Those numbers can’t even guarantee 1vote per polling unit in Lagos. Talkless of Kano!
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Godispeace:
foolish thought, biafra/IPOB/ESN kids referring themselves as Nigeria Youth. what kind of foolishness is that na !!!!
Very foolish confused goons, suddenlly they are interested in the nigeria they call zoo. grin grin grin grin.

If Obi eventually didn't become president they will began to cry marginalisation again and agitating for Biafra!
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Komu1048(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
kponkedenge:

As a Yoruba man, that just finish a meeting in alimosho. Omo Igbo should not even dare to vote in Lagos n if they must they should go to places like Ajegunle or rather relocate to Ogun or near Lagos state. I fear for wetin dem dey plan for una. Na wotowoto e go b, who have ears let him ear
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by swissgoldenpro2: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nice one
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Godispeace:

Then u have no IDEA of what is coming am not an IPOB member but I just need a new face cos am tired of these old recycled men promising me roads , light, water, etc promising me what they are supposed to do.

I'm very sure you are benefiting from the hardship the government you voted for are putting us.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Komu1048(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abujason:

Igbos r the most ungrateful set of people in the south. Reason Yoruba will rather see an aboki as their allies than them, c all the hate to someone to spoon feed them. Go 2 Alausa and see Igbos in high rank offices, go2 Ajah, Lekki, commercial places in west, u will see them been favored by Tinubu. He have never done any ill towards them but wen it come to support they will come with their poison laced tongue to rubbish him. It’s not as if they love Obi but just because Tinubu is Yoruba they can’t hold their hatred one bit. But things will change, come n vote that day n see what will happen
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by ictplotter(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
APC2:
This is getting real. Na revolution be this. grin grin grin.
Revolution my foot.
They said 1million but people there not up to 50.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Eniitankorede: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dmacqh:

Reverse psychology. Of all I wrote , you choose to attack Obi. Counter my questions with answers ? Prove me wrong why Nigerians should vote for APC or and why you want BAT to be Nigeria President ?

Is it to gain 5k for pot soup and live in penury for 4 years while they continue their impoverishment of the poor masses and treasury looting ?

They are quick to clamp down on the youths . They know the youths are making it big early , so their Olympic peanuts will be rejected , they clamped down on Crypto and use their dogs ( military ) to harass the youths.

On no account should you compare Lagos and Anambra. Lagos was created in 1914 and became the capital of Nigeria from then till 1991. Anambra was created in 1991.

All the federal presence are in Lagos . Compare Lagos to Abuja her fellow state with same federal capital presence.

Counter my questions with answers . I’m willing to learn.

You are not clever. Compare the achievements of Obi with Tinubu from when they took over to when they left.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Mrexcell(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Inec haven't announced the commencement of campaign yet obi supporters have already taken the momentum from the two major parties
i really wonder how it will look like when inec officially give the go ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today / On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.