Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) (62197 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Well, I belong to the school of thoughts that believes in the impossible being possible.....

I certainly understand you , and your facts are true, Nigeria is ruled by just few men in a round table.,...

God has something to do with it , just relax
Believes are not reality,

I don't believe in God, God is still a believe. I believe in what works in reality.

Corruption is a fundermental problem in nigeria, the root cause of all nigerian problems, until that is dealt with nothing will work positively in nigeria. I am not even hopping for a %100 corruption free nigeria atleast some transparency in nigeria's election or overall system i would expect. But i don't see it happening.

There are alot of countries and people who do not believe in God yet their system or people are doing better, Just know the right, humble, trustworhty and truthful thing to do that is all, God is not needed for these things.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
ipob/eboe logic:

less 80 (with loud speaker) = 1 million
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Kennitrust(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
It still won't make any difference. These same people organising and attending these rallies were clearly Pro PDP elements in the past and that didn't even give them a single senatorial seat in Lagos.

Lagos will be won comfortably by APC. Any other permutation will be insanity.

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God punish you with APC
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by olatuns2017: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1422565/one-million-man-march-peter-obi-ikeja-lagos-photo-video/

Congratulations

Voters card na south East you go use am

Unfortunately

No movement on Monday in SE

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by maasoap(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
SisterFire:
This is still June ,
And they werent paid dime ! Tinubu won't have rolled out billions for this grin
This is revolution but u are blind to it

Lol, you're joking. Tinubu/APC has ever ready foot soldiers on standby 24/7. You're not a party member, you will never understand what it means to be a party man/woman.
You and your fellow Obi supporters are like a seasonal event, you guys will fade away after 2023 presidential election

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by maasoap(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kennitrust:
God punish you with APC

Obi supporters and madness, you guys are overzealous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Everlastingson:

Yorubas are not mumu people. Even though Tinubu is Yoruba ( who's even sure, person wey reject papa and mama, and his state of birth, come dey bear names wey his parents no give am, may not even be Yoruba at all) the Yorubas will not vote for him. Yourubas know that Peter Obi is the best candidate available and will vote for him, including Yoruba Muslims.
rubbish talk grin grin yoruba people has their own Tiefnubu to vote for, the Tiefnubu who has shared money to them. So they will not vote Obi

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Never4getU:
Mumu urself well well....u left the east where votes for ur Obedient can be guarantee u are coming into lagos where they have one of their own vying the same office. So u aim to win election in lagos state abi? continue!

Don't mind the fools.. cheesy the yorubas will leave Tinubu and vote for Obi.

What alot of these fools don't realise is the whole election has being divided, tribalised.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by bonnyhope: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
From the look of things...BATman might lose Lagos state by landslide... grin

If his Agbero and thugs no worry person that day
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Slynation(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
bonnyhope:

If his Agbero and thugs no worry person that day
Offcourse they can only try...!! But them go collect as well

Nobody has the monopoly of violence...!!
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by mrkings84(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eventhough I didn't see any one million crowd in the picture, but I truly love it. This Obi thing is becoming more serious on daily basis. I think before this year is over the structures for OBI to be Nigeria's president will be in place.

OBI is the right man for the job.

#letstakebacknigeriafromoldlooters#
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Daystar18: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Youre definition of foolishness.

Imagine you moving from western region to eatern region to come and claim brothers?

Don't you see how dumb you are?

Peter Obi is your next President.

I'm ObiDient.

There is no need for this type of language. Make your point not insults.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by christistruth01: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

If South East can welcome the Northerners who killed their brothers in the North before the civil war , gave them lands to build their mosque, even patronized their sales,......

Why should SE see TINUBU as a problem? He is only a betrayal ....
He can even campaign in my house and I will feed them as well with the little I have ...

Does this mean that the People that murdered Heavily pregnant Harira and her 4 Children in the Street because they were Northerners were not from the SE ?

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by midehi2(f): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pakute:

My mother's concubine.
Fixed!
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Dmacqh(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
It still won't make any difference. These same people organising and attending these rallies were clearly Pro PDP elements in the past and that didn't even give them a single senatorial seat in Lagos.

Why should Nigerians vote for APC ?
Can you bring out APC election and reelection manifesto 2015 and 2019 ?
Which direction did “ Change “ take Nigeria to ?
Where are we now at “ Next Level “ ?
Are we voting for APC based on their Islamalisation/Fulanization of Nigeria ?

Who said he made Buhari president , BAT ?
Was BAT part of APC government ? Who is APC leader ? Why didn’t BAT give his sons ( Rauf, Fashola , Adesina , Osibanjo etc ) the economic and security masterplan he possessed ?

Can BAT talk coherently ? Can BAT walk well ? What’s BAT master plan ? Putting youths in the army to eat corn and cassava ? Paying WAEC fees ?

Can he hold microphone ? Is Leadership birthright ? Are you interested in new Nigeria or you want your tribe man to be in Aso Rock ? Can you hold BAT accountable?

I’ve so many questions but I don’t want a government that I’ll go their house and kneel for peanuts .
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by bigcee(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
SisterFire:
This is still June , And they werent paid dime ! Tinubu won't have rolled out billions for this grin This is revolution but u are blind to it
May God bless you for this comment.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by DeleTaller: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
the nigga in the video telling us to go and verify... After the verification I was able to determine the 100 match for Peter Obi and not actually 1000000 matching as they allegedly claim...

then I will like to ask.. please what about the Lagos4Lagos people?
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Eniitankorede: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
IPOB terrorists have invaded Lagos. The same Lagos that gives them food and wealth, they want to bring it down with misrule and poor leadership. It will never happen. They should go back to Anambra where Obi ruled over them and campaign for him.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by beebe007: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Audio match. Those that have pvc among them no upto 2pcnt.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Eniitankorede: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dmacqh:

Why should Nigerians vote for APC ?
Can you bring out APC election and reelection manifesto 2015 and 2019 ?
Which direction did “ Change “ take Nigeria to ?
Where are we now at “ Next Level “ ?
Are we voting for APC based on their Islamalisation/Fulanization of Nigeria ?

Who said he made Buhari president , BAT ?
Was BAT part of APC government ? Who is APC leader ? Why didn’t BAT give his sons ( Rauf, Fashola , Adesina , Osibanjo etc ) the economic and security masterplan he possessed ?

Can BAT talk coherently ? Can BAT walk well ? What’s BAT master plan ? Putting youths in the army to eat corn and cassava ? Paying WAEC fees ?

Can he hold microphone ? Is Leadership birthright ? Are you interested in new Nigeria or you want your tribe man to be in Aso Rock ? Can you hold BAT accountable?

I’ve so many questions but I don’t want a government that I’ll go their house and kneel for peanuts .

Can Obi speak proper English? What was his achievements as Governor?
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
We are OBIdient and OBIdient we remain.... My PVC very set..... A government that made me spend Six years in school for a four years course don't deserve my vote. Like for OBI share for Tinubu
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by wasuka14(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1422565/one-million-man-march-peter-obi-ikeja-lagos-photo-video/

Igbo amaka want take over Lagos through back door. lolz!! Pls make una wait make campaign start nah!

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Konjiboii: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:
This ones no reach 59 ...they try ..

Na like this Obi wan take win Lagos?
It's 60 ,you forget count camera man
I still stand for PO though before una insult me
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Washington505: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
. These guys deserve an accolades cool

On peter Obi mandate i stand gidigbam.

Who say we no get structure.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Dmacqh(m): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Can Obi speak proper English? What was his achievements as Governor?

Reverse psychology. Of all I wrote , you choose to attack Obi. Counter my questions with answers ? Prove me wrong why Nigerians should vote for APC or and why you want BAT to be Nigeria President ?

Is it to gain 5k for pot soup and live in penury for 4 years while they continue their impoverishment of the poor masses and treasury looting ?

They are quick to clamp down on the youths . They know the youths are making it big early , so their Olympic peanuts will be rejected , they clamped down on Crypto and use their dogs ( military ) to harass the youths.

On no account should you compare Lagos and Anambra. Lagos was created in 1914 and became the capital of Nigeria from then till 1991. Anambra was created in 1991.

All the federal presence are in Lagos . Compare Lagos to Abuja her fellow state with same federal capital presence.

Counter my questions with answers . I’m willing to learn.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Donpedro50: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmm this is serious o!
Totilopussylick:
. These guys deserve an accolades cool

On peter Obi mandate i stand gidigbam.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Nobleman80: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Oga stop beating your chest, if tinubu would allow people vote peacefully without interfering with his thugs he wouldn't secure up to 30% vote in lagos. Having realised that he will fight dirty as he has promised we are working out modalities to counter him in every dimension.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Tochitee(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Imagining people reponding to these frustrated ipob refugees .Even when they know that when the time comes, obi will vote for BAT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Pyhonist: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

F**king Slave…you don’t think you need more God’s blessing than your so called BAT � ….GOD BLESS ME and I shall bless Nigerians.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by ShaqFu: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
I would have been impressed if this was 1 million man March for Peter Obi is places like Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Bornu, Zamfara etc.

All this is just noise making. I won't be surprise if these guys matching for Peter Obi haven't seen a Polling Unit before in their entire life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nicholas Ogunji: 17-Year-Old One-Day Abia Governor Sets Inmates Free (Photos) / Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States / Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.