Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

If You No Get Money, Your Caring Na Disturbance For Woman – TRUE OR FALSE?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You No Get Money, Your Caring Na Disturbance For Woman – TRUE OR FALSE?? (439 Views)

It is Cheaper To Take Care Of A Baby Then A Full Grown Nija Woman True Or False / How To Keep A Woman. True Or False? / How To Know A Woman's True Character? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You No Get Money, Your Caring Na Disturbance For Woman – TRUE OR FALSE?? by Playloaded: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hello Guys,

I always ask myself sometimes what i have to offer to the opposite sex as a man with no money. Men are just success objects. That is all ❗

In this our times, girls are really following the money. Once you don’t have that paper you are useless to them.

Girls will follow anything that has money

Even worse when you try to toast them when you broke. You are always irritating when you talk. Men dey suffer sha!

See for me, even the girls that love you for you still like money. If she’s not collecting it from you, someone else is giving it to her… Or am i lying??

Recently, a popular blogger, who is also the owner of Naijaloaded, wrote this on his WhatsApp status that has got me thinking if love still dey for broke boys

See What He Wrote:

https://playloaded.com.ng/if-you-no-get-money-your-caring-na-disturbance-for-woman-true-or-false/
Re: If You No Get Money, Your Caring Na Disturbance For Woman – TRUE OR FALSE?? by Cypress042(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin grin Funny but true talk
Re: If You No Get Money, Your Caring Na Disturbance For Woman – TRUE OR FALSE?? by Emma2Seconds: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Waiting You wan use care other than CARD

(1) (Reply)

How To Regrow Your Breast And Penis After Puberty Age / I Can Date A Man I Don’t Love Just To Chop His Money – Nigerian Lady / What Women Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.