Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram (6591 Views)

Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President / US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by dadicvila(m): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2011
Anybody who thinks our government and security agencies have a way of tackling this boko haram menance must be joking, a complicated problem needs an expert solution and Since we all know the mossad have excelled in this field i see no reason why they shudnt come to our aid, anybody who doubts the capability of Mossad or IDF is just an uninformed slowpoke, just use your google,research and read up the various high profile exterminations of the enemies of Isreal that has been carried out by them, or how do u explain Isreal's survival in the midst of hostile muslim neigbours for over 60yrs now?you think it is just the U.S??your dead wrong,its intelligence and ruthlessness, they dont take prisoners,ask the perpetrators of the munich olympic bombings
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by Reference(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2011
We don't want them. They should just stay out of this. They have enough issues on their plate. This is not their kind of conflict.
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by yoddy(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2011
Reference:

We don't want them. They should just stay out of this. They have enough issues on their plate. This is not their kind of conflict.

Believe me, this is their kind of conflict. They have battled this kind of insurgents for decades. They are only trying to prevent another training ground from sprouting.

mkmyers45:

Do we need MOSSAD?  undecided Cant we solve our own problems? Na wah o,

siddon there dey ask question, when den carry fight come meet u for lagos and u start to fear to commot u go ansa dat question

Pafuri:

Please, please, please do not bring them here. This will no longer be a war on terrorism, but a war on Islam. And of course the Islamic countries will not sit idly by. Now, who wants Arabs and Hebrews to turn Nigeria into their war zone? .

I feel u bro, but better the Israelis than the Americans who will truly politicize it.
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by Fimmy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
What will they do when they come?like they eradicate terrorism is other countries?we will only add to our problems.what makes u think the indigenes will cooperate with the JEWS?or will they understand our language and roads more than us?the only people that can solve the BH issue is the Nigeria Government,not some thieves interested in our money.
Point of correction,the Arabs are n were never scared of the Jews.not now not ever.
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by mathskill: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
The israelis have the intelligence gathering capability,gadgetery to eaves drop,locate and identify the boko haram guys.the earlier they come and nip this in the bud the better for our nation.
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by logica(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
Morons will be quick to pounce on the failures (which you can probably count on the fingers of one hand) of this ultra-efficient agency forgetting that their numerous successes are mostly, of course unknown.
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by Oscillation(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2011
Gej should'nt hesitate to convey them to Nigerian with all their instrument lets see if bh dudes are immortal and ipenetrable by sniper rifle. cheesy wink wink grin
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by dustydee: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2011
Perfect. That I think will help.
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by kulutempa: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2011
As much as I admire the ruthless efficiency of Mossad, I think the solution to the Boko Haram menace is not just a matter of counter terrorism. Maybe if our leaders were less corrupt and provided proper education, social services and job opportunities to millions of young men in the North we would not have got to this stage. Poverty and terrorism usually go hand in hand.
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
Acutex:

IKEBE IDI desist from your Bigotry and ethno-napoleonic complex, U have been warned!! See her n.Yansh like pot cover!! [no pun extended oh! Just intended] angry tongue

Thank you. Dark chocolate is in vogue.

Warned? Im a risk-taker, I dont do well with warnings.
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by Horus(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2011
kulutempa:

As much as I admire the ruthless efficiency of Mossad, I think the solution to the Boko Haram menace is not just a matter of counter terrorism. Maybe if our leaders were less corrupt and provided proper education, social services and job opportunities to millions of young men in the North we would not have got to this stage. Poverty and terrorism usually go hand in hand.

Exactly!!
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by naijaking1: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
kulutempa:

Your idea is a non-starter as long it's connected to a criminal religious ideology. "Less corrupt, social justice, and joblessness" That's the scourge of industrial society, and there is no way a goverment would just solve those problems in a twinke of an eye.

You guys advocating for BH are not serious because you fail to see that these problems have been accumulating even before GEJ was born, now you want him to solve them because Buhari lost the election?
Where were these islamic terror groups when Abacha, IBB, Buhari, and Abubakar were at the saddle
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by playmode(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
I always chuckle when i read comments from people who think they know "something" even though they know "nothing"

Mossad coming to Nigeria is bad news period.Ask people who actually work in the intelligence community.Don't base your opinion on Hollywood movies and internet gossip.

A plan has been set out by the west to completely dominate and control Nigeria economically and militarily.The west wants to checkmate China in Nigeria so this is just the beginning.

The US Government and the Isreali are cohorts in the NWO scheme.Only a daft person would not notice the pattern with which foriegn countries are promising help to Nigeria.

First it was the USA,then the British P.M (cameron) now it is this zionist punk who wants to offer us help.Their agenda is to render Nigeria helpless so that they can step in under the guise of restoring order in the country.

It is unfortunate that many of you here have been brainwashed over the years by western media to believe that the USA,the UK ,The European union and the Israelis are Nigeria's friend when in reality they do not see us as equal but brainwashed slaves to their NWO agendas.

Be careful what you wish for Nigerians ,just like you wished for Jonathan ,you might just get your foreign intervention and your unborn generations will live to regret your foolishness.

I bet if you dig deep into Boko Haram ,you find that most of their funding comes from a Saudi Arabian based group of businessmen who have ties to the king of Saudi who inturn is a puppet of the CIA.Wake up people and stop being "sheep".

When will we ever step up to the plate and actually solve our own problems ourselves instead of being the typical dumbass negro nation that we are who always depends on their white masters to wipe their azz for them whenever the shit hits the fan.  undecided
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by Myself2(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
topic=719091.msg8785320#msg8785320 date=1311601509:

The MOSSAD brings the following : -

Their intelligence gathering and processing is second to none . . .

O se

The MOSSAD brings the following : -

Their stealth mode of infiltrating the enemy is second to none. . .

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

T
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by Myself2(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2011

Their sophistication and brutality in tackling terrorism is second to none . . .

A faceless Boko Haram . . needs a precise stealth procedure to to take them out .

Yes I love Jewish history,especially the exploits of the MOSSAD on anti-hijack missions,intelligence/counter-intelligence stunts,above all I love their counter terrorism exploits,I just love the way they take out those palestinian/Lebanese motherf[i]uc[/i]king terrorists
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by EzeUche(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2011
To those who are saying they do not want MOSSAD in Nigeria, is it because you are afraid of what they will do to your kin? I hope MOSSAD does become active in Nigeria so that we can deal with these terrorist.
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by sirjec(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2011
Funny how these Hausa Fulani reason. They want to solve economic problem by bringing in Islamic bank and they don't want to solve security problem by bringing in MOSSAD, they don't also want PIB because it will not favour them. Mediocrity in the north is too much. So in this country only what the north wants pulls through, huh?
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by Lucifa2015: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2011
you dey blessed oooh, simple analysis, na wah for Naija ooohhh!
sirjec:

Funny how these Hausa Fulani reason. They want to solve economic problem by bringing in Islamic bank and they don't want to solve security problem by bringing in MOSSAD, they don't also want PIB because it will not favour them. Mediocrity in the north is too much. So in this country only what the north wants pulls through, huh?
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by Myself2(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2011
sirjec:

Funny how these Hausa Fulani reason. They want to solve economic problem by bringing in Islamic bank and they don't want to solve security problem by bringing in MOSSAD, they don't also want PIB because it will not favour them. Mediocrity in the north is too much. [b]So in this country only what the north wants pulls through, huh?[/b]

I wonder
This is the time to treat their F[i]uc[/i]k up,I say bring in the MOSSAD,but will GEJ run the gauntlett?
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by kulutempa: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
naijaking1:

Your idea is a non-starter as long it's connected to a criminal religious ideology. "Less corrupt, social justice, and joblessness" That's the scourge of industrial society, and there is no way a goverment would just solve those problems in a twinke of an eye.

You guys advocating for BH are not serious because you fail to see that these problems have been accumulating even before GEJ was born, now you want him to solve them because Buhari lost the election?
Where were these islamic terror groups when Abacha, IBB, Buhari, and Abubakar were at the saddle

I would have appreciated it if you had pointed  out exactly where in my comment I had advocated for Boko Haram.   What I am saying is that it is usually a waste of time, effort  and resources to address the symptoms of  a problem and not the causes.    We can conveniently ignore the causes but that will not make the problem go away.  I will answer your last question by saying that sooner or later, a bomb fuse burns out and then things go boom.  The fuse had been burning when all those guys you mentioned were in power, but few gave it any attention. BTW I did not realise that Nigeria is an industrial society.
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by Builder: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
But why are Nigerians soo gullible anything from a whiteman we value more than anything. why do we need those evil zionist in nigeria, those are the people killing innocent people in palestine and beyond and we are calling on them to come to the north and murder bokoharem even if yes, bh deserve to be wiped out, what do we expect the likes of al quada to think, what about the muslim brotherhood in the north and the muslim population worlwide. that been said, why do u people think the mossad are that powerful, they are powerful cos the US, UK, Germany and most countries in the world are shelding them hence they have freeway to carry out their atrocities unchallenged around the world. Bring the mossad to nigeria and i tell u, nigeria will be a battle ground between the west and other terrorist grounps of this world. mark my word

mossad my A.r.se!!!!!!!
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by playmode(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2011
Builder:

But why are Nigerians soo gullible anything from a whiteman we value more than anything. why do we need those evil zionist in nigeria, those are the people killing innocent people in palestine and beyond and we are calling on them to come to the north and murder bokoharem even if yes, bh deserve to be wiped out, what do we expect the likes of al quada to think, what about the muslim brotherhood in the north and the muslim population worlwide. that been said, why do u people think the mossad are that powerful, they are powerful cos the US, UK, Germany and most countries in the world are shelding them hence they have freeway to carry out their atrocities unchallenged around the world. Bring the mossad to nigeria and i tell u, nigeria will be a battle ground between the west and other terrorist grounps of this world. mark my word

mossad my A.r.se!!!!!!!

Tell dem jare! dem think say na movie,lazy azz cunts.Instead of recruiting skilled Nigerian assassins to silently take out known Boko harams leaders.

That is why white folks always call us monkeys because we lack the ability to solve our own poo,always looking for economic aid ,military aid e.t.c from the west.No initiative ,No solutions,so direction just big titles and overrated degrees, Bloody dumb sub human negros.

If Mossad try to engage BK ,they will fail woefully ,Nigeria is not the US neither is it the middle east.Tell me how many wars the US has or Mossad has won on African soil.No group of people are as rugged as Africans when it comes to killing.

Give an African man a gun and trust me Mossad will poo their pants.Hausas don kolo long before the US invade Afghanistan and Iraq.To make matters worse they now know how to make bombs then you are talking about clueless mossad who can't even execute an assassination without being caught on camera.Their last job in the U.A.E was sloppy at best.A good assassin never gets caught on camera.WORD!

If Jonathan wants BK taken down ,all he needs is well trained assassins who can speak hausa and blend into the northern society.If our SSS were actually trained properly they would have followed the trail which BK left on the internet a few weeks ago.I just wonder who trains this our sss and intelligence operatives because they lack the investigative skills that even a rookie police officer possesses in a civilized country.  undecided
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by loco4love: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
Nigers are forked up. Niger mentality is the cause of the shyt.
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by Ileya: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2011
"A slave is one who waits for someone to come and free him. "

Ezra Pound
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by UpDates1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2011
lets see how far they can go,
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by loco4love: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2011
Never trust the forking Juifs.
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by obowunmi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2011
Ileya:

"A slave is one who waits for someone to come and free him. "

Ezra Pound

well said my brother.  smiley
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by Acutex: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Thank you. Dark chocolate is in vogue.

Warned? Im a risk-taker, I dont do well with warnings.
noted, Chocolate?? Is dat what its called now? So em chocolates, what flavor?? undecided
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by daroz(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
sirjec:

This is just it
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by Abuloma80(f): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2011
Ram said, “What you (Nigeria) experience today is a dangerous situation because fighting
terror is sometimes like fighting the ghost because you never know where it comes from.

This means he offering to do what he doesn't know.!!!
Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram by Noghayin03(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2011
Some Nairalanders speak like Babes.Intervention Whatsoever has has it damm consequences.To checkmate BH,Solve joblessnes,illitracy,n corruption.Many of u talking now wil gladly join BH if they r to b offered amnesty.Infact,my friend is regretting now 4 not claimg MEND Wen he had d chance.He wud av been enjoyg oil money now.Until everybody becomes a militant wil d govt take heed. Some Nairalanders speak like Babes.Intervention Whatsoever has has it damm consequences.To checkmate BH,Solve joblessnes,illitracy,n corruption.Many of u talking now wil gladly join BH if they r to b offered amnesty.Infact,my friend is regretting now 4 not claimg MEND Wen he had d chance.He wud av been enjoyg oil money now.Until everybody becomes a militant wil d govt take heed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! / Niger-Delta: Gunmen Storm Oil Ship - 2 dead, 4 kidnapped / Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.