Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister (38364 Views)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by ufotunang: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
That is why nigerians have to be obi-dient so that nigeria do not get to the level where Sri Lanka is now...may God help them
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by thelegend1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Keyword was Debt accumulated.
Dear Nigerians we know the huge debt this Buhari administration has accumulated. Better vote wisely next year or we will be in this same situation.
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by Lightorder: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Truer words have never being said. Even Nigeria's Economy Is worst than these countries. The only reason It's not so obvious Is because "Most Nigerians" are used to Extreme Hardship & Suffering. Believe me. When you Visit these Nations and compare the level of their Infrastructure to ours, You will understand me better. And less I forget, Nigerians can't be crushed totally by anyone no matter how wicked and heartless the person Is, No matter how harsh they want to elevate the condition of the Poor People, They will always adjust and continue with their suffering. I have seen more than enough..
wise saying
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by gambojimeta: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
All these world's billionaires won't see humanity to save ......just a billion dollar from Ellon musk, Jeff, or Buffet and over 20million people will be saved from abject poverty and hunger, instead they will be buying rockets to fly them to Mars and Jupiter
All those guys you mentioned are capitalist. If there is money to be made in Sri Lanka at the expense of SriLankan, you would see them there tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
HenryThegreat1:
The president was bond enough to say the truth. Unlike buhari and APC.

Them tell you say your Leaders & Followers na "Human Beings" lol. Na onky "United Kingdom" fit explain wetin una be..
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by gambojimeta: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
bluefilm:
The Great Reset has taken down another pawn.
Great reset from China LMAO

Zambia or any of the poor African countries highly indebted to China is next. Unlike western countries, China does not forgive debts. You don't pay, they take over the country's infrastructure.

Those poor countries were warned by Europe about China's debt trap but they did not listen. They are now chopping the breakfast.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
HolinessForever:

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/sri-lankas-pm-says-its-debt-laden-economy-has-collapsed-12638329

We are still spending 92% of our earnings to service debt. And then borrow more to meet our basic needs. Well! We are happy about it. Right?

Cos we don’t care. Right?

It’s just a matter of time.

We will soon worse than Sri Lanka if we refuse to use our head. Emi lokan won’t be affected. Dubai landlord will simply return back to his Estates in Dubai.

Use your tongue to count your teeth.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by Ijoba85: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Naija economy too don spoil kpatakpata
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by galaxy2020(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
See Nigeria peer!
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by Popesuccess(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nurudeen06:
Oh

May God help them out embarassed
You need to add Nigeria to that Prayer because...
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by frog12: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
apocalypse now !
the world is ending

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by d142475: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
For those doing tribalism and not able to see beyond their nose, Nigeria is teetering on the edge of collapse in a similar or even worse fashion. If you keep supporting the same old men that put us in this condition in the first place, things will not improve. VOTE PETER OBI. HE IS THE BEST CANDIDATE IN THE PACK. SAVE NIGERIA. GET YOUR PVC.
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by BePrepared: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
compton11:
and their is no special markets for Christians too grin grin grin

Do u know osinbajo your fellow Protestant Is the chairman of economy council?? grin grin

Another opportunity is here, we either follow sentiment or reason.
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by rollywise(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
I have not checked but I know their currency will still be higher than ours in forex. So which economy really fall??
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by ailenmen: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
What is he saying ? The fuel or oil, have they not been selling ? What happens to d money they use it to flex like our government is doing or was stolen ?
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by okoroemeka(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
markidoo:
Chai, but I believe say e no collapse pass national grid, e no collapse pass unemployment for Nigeria, e no collapse pass the inflation on food items for the Nigeria, the good thing is that they have realized it. If and only if our leaders fit realize how collapsed we are as a country... maybe we for start to build from somewhere
pls I beg nigeria has not reached the level of this country,we are barely floating on the surface but not yet sunk,but I strongly believe this two old kleptomaniacs contesting to manage our economy will be the final straw that will totally collapse and sink us.
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by markidoo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
hmohammed:

Must you post rubbish
who's this uncircumcised modaf**ka
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by compton11(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
BePrepared:

Another opportunity is here, we either follow sentiment or reason.
what u talking about?
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by railone(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
US please stay out of this one before they online warrior say you guys want to encircle China

2 Likes

Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by Ypp1: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Really
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by BJanta: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
These are the people that usually do De Rica tin tomatoes those days before other brands overshadowed them. Cos I know I use to see made in Sri Lanka on the tin. It's a pity.

Anyways they can higher Peter Obi to help them boost their economy till next year before our election so that it can boost his CV.

This I have seen.

You're very wrong. It's not Sri Lanka, it's Costa Rica. The proprietory name or patent is Italian.
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by tonididdy(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Open your borders ASAP!
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by jimtemi1: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Brendaniel:
Thanks to China, same way Buhari wants to collapse the Nigerian economy in partnership with China and Tinubu wants to continue from where he stops, we can stop this from happening.

Don't let Nigeria be like Sri-lanka, vote right, Vote Obi
i hope the hungry ones hear this, because when they offer them 5k there brain go forget 8yrs suffering they've had... Nigeria my country, we never learn
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by Powersurge: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nurudeen06:
Oh

May God help them out embarassed

Na God help them collapse the economy with massive looting and recklessness?
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by DDigisol: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
They should handover their government to Peter Obi the economist.
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by zoedew: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sebastine1994:
This is what would happen with China as the defacto super power of the world.

China has Sri Lanka balls in it's firm grip, all the çountrys assets are now Chinese property, inshort íts now like a satellite town for China. Where they dump their excess population.
Borrower is Servant to The Lender any day!
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by Dearlord(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oh Lord !
22milliion lazy people allowed their economy to fall?
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by Taigaban: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is a clear signal to the west. If there are stolen funds stashed away in foreign Banks by officials of strilankan government, this is the time to retrieve them. Use them to revive the economy. Period.
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by Reflect7: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
markidoo:
Chai, but I believe say e no collapse pass national grid, e no collapse pass unemployment for Nigeria, e no collapse pass the inflation on food items for the Nigeria, the good thing is that they have realized it. If and only if our leaders fit realize how collapsed we are as a country... maybe we for start to build from somewhere

SHUT YOUR STINKING LIPS.

HAVE YOU RESEARCHED SRI LANKA TO KNOW IF THEY HAVE WORSE PROBLEMS?

OF COURSE NOT.

YOU JUST ASSUME OUT OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX THAT YOUR PROBLEMS ARE WORSE.

NATION OF CURSED SELF HATERS DROWNED IN LOW SELF ESTEEM.

THIS IS HOW YOU ANIMALS END UP AS SLAVES IN LIBYA, LEBANON ETC, SUCKING ARAB DICKS FOR DOG FOOD THEY THROW YOU ON THE FLOOR.

BECAUSE TO YOUR BRAINWASHED, STUPID HEADS, THEY ARE ALL ''BETTER THAN NIGERIA'' EVEN IF HALF THEIR COUNTRY IS BURNING IN WAR AND THE OTHER HALF STARVING.

TOMORROW YOU WILL RUN TO SRI LANKA TO TURN SLAVE.

DUMB, STUPID, IGNORANT FOOLS.

DON'T APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE...... KEEP BEING DUMB........ WORTHLESS.

2 Likes

Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by Peppysco: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
These are the people that usually do De Rica tin tomatoes those days before other brands overshadowed them. Cos I know I use to see made in Sri Lanka on the tin. It's a pity.

Anyways they can higher Peter Obi to help them boost their economy till next year before our election so that it can boost his CV.

This I have seen.

Exactly my thought, they can 'higher' him to revive the economy before the general election.
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by Freemasonry: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Teacher: who is the worst president to rule naijeriya?

Student: Major General Muhammadu Buhari.

Teacher: Class clap for him. Say shame on Buhari!
Re: Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister by DrChukki: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
markidoo:

My brother, we're far better than them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) / Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen / Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.