Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Which Subject Can You Teach Effortlessly ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Subject Can You Teach Effortlessly ? (759 Views)

In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? / Five Ways To Teach Your Kids Table Manners / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Subject Can You Teach Effortlessly ? by Idaytesj29(m): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Maryam1234:

Both of us can't live under the same roof and settle crySocial Scientist's are crazy at argument attimes.My Love for Government ehn, I can rewrite Government WAEC effortlessly yearly, even after 10 years post University Life.

We can, just that we would not do anything else than argue over theories of politics, international studies, government and histories. I graduated 12 years ago. My last degree after first degree is now 7 years old. Which school did you graduated from?

1 Like

Re: Which Subject Can You Teach Effortlessly ? by Maryam1234(f): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Idaytesj29:

We can, just that we would not do anything else than argue over theories of politics, international studies, government and histories. I graduated 12 years ago. My last degree after first degree is now 7 years old. Which school did you graduated from?
Kogi State University,you?A Political Scientist.

1 Like

Re: Which Subject Can You Teach Effortlessly ? by Idaytesj29(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Maryam1234:

Kogi State University,you?A Political Scientist.

University of Ado-Ekiti and University of Lagos. Studied History and International Studies, History and Strategic Studies respectively. So, I'm an Historian, a Diplomat, Strategist and International Relations expert.

I will follow you now
Re: Which Subject Can You Teach Effortlessly ? by tayo60(f): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Biology, Basic science, Agricultural science, Home Economics and Mathematics.
Re: Which Subject Can You Teach Effortlessly ? by Maryam1234(f): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Idaytesj29:

University of Ado-Ekiti and University of Lagos. Studied History and International Studies, History and Strategic Studies respectively. So, I'm an Historian, a Diplomat, Strategist and International Relations expert.

I will follow you now
You have a nice profile.

1 Like

Re: Which Subject Can You Teach Effortlessly ? by Classickj(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
All primary school subject except Math and English
Re: Which Subject Can You Teach Effortlessly ? by Ruby458(f): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
English Language, Literature, and Home Economics/Home Management/Food and Nutrition grin. These are my best. Taught English and Literature to Junior and Senior students for two years, and I thoroughly enjoyed it despite the pittance I was paid. I left when I realized that teaching, no matter how much I loved it cannot make me a millionaire

However, I can also teach Economics and Government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos / The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.