Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,754 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! (4101 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos / Damn! This Thing Is Fire!!! If You're Not Doing This, You're Crazy [PIX] / Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by siofra(f): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
You shouldn't even be called a human being angry

It's disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. It shows that you're broke and don't have toilet in your home.

That's why I stare at men who pee by the roadside, so that they feel uncomfortable.

Some become shy and leave but the stubborn ones will remove their tiny dick and pollute the environment. Then the wereys/psychopaths will start shaking it in your face.

I don't know why Nigerian men think it's okay to do such in public. Very soon I'll start calling police on them.

According to stats, 100% of men who do this are redpillers.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by aimmoney9: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ftc....... grin grin

What about women that urinate in public and dust their dirty clitoris...... grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell...... grin grin grin

33 Likes

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by DriverX: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Werey is the one that keeps looking till they start shaking it. Shows how jobless you are. Standing and watching a man ease himself instead of going to buy your rice 100, ewa 50, eran kan

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by EmiDon11: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

It's disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. It shows that you're broke and don't have toilet in your home.

That's why I stare at men who pee by the roadside, so that they feel uncomfortable.

Some become shy and leave but the stubborn ones will remove their tiny dick and pollute the environment. Then the wereys/psychopaths will start shaking it in your face.

I don't know why Nigerian men think it's okay to do such in public. Very soon I'll start calling police on them.

show some respect to what brought you into this world

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Medianna(f): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lolzz
When did one easing himself in public become a crime in this country?
They can't hold it like women na.

5 Likes

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Kollins11: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nigerian girls are usel*ss... All of them.

6 Likes

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by tolufase: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
The only freedom we enjoy in this country and you're there calling it a crime. What's wrong with you young lady?

9 Likes

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Fira09(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

what has men done to u ..... that u attack them from all angles, just imagine yourself calling police for someone urinating in the road .

Before u take decision's think!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by siofra(f): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
DriverX:
Werey is the one that keeps looking till they start shaking it. Shows how jobless you are. Standing and watching a man ease himself instead of going to buy your rice 100, ewa 50, eran kan

I wasn't going to buy rice or whatever.
I was going to buy fuel for my supervisor and he was in my way.

I don't go out much but whenever I go out and I see this, it irks me angry and I make them uncomfortable for it.
Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by siofra(f): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fira09:

what has men done to u ..... that u attack them from all angles, just imagine yourself calling police for someone urinating in the road .

Before u take decision's think!!!

Stop peeing by the roadside. If police catch you, they will arrest you.

It's unhygienic and you're making Nigeria dirty.

Let's make this country a clean and better place.

3 Likes

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by DreamLivia(f): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
i'm wet tongue
Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Fira09(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

Stop peeing by the roadside. If police catch you, they will arrest you.

It's unhygienic and you're making Nigeria dirty.

Let's make this country a clean and better place.

I don't get you ,are u referring to me as peeing or as what....

Please mind the way you talk to people.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Bluntguy: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Your interest is always on a man's JT. Continue with your joblessness.

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Bluntguy: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
DreamLivia:
i'm wet tongue
Bluntguy dey for you
Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by czarr(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
This one is obsessed with men.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Wilson500: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

Hot piss never hold you before for road
Na why you dey yarn dust
Just admit that you have a weird fetish of watching men empty their GP tank.... Pervert grin

4 Likes

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Emmanuel909090: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

Really wanted saying something, but I have nothing to say
Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Bashnigga(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
DreamLivia:
i'm wet tongue
Who poured you water grin
Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Karemarealty288(m): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by abfelicity91: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
How many public toilets can you see in this country? Peeing on the roadside is never a crime..
The only thing I don't like about it is when a particular spot by the roadside is used as a spot of peeing by everybody, this spot is never dried, people coming to pee from time to rime. It's so irritating.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Gee64: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Go get preeked served raw you peeping Tom. I know you love seeing big dicks. That tiny one irked you. Methinks you were wet though.
siofra:

I don't go out much but whenever I go out and I see this, it irks me angry and I make them uncomfortable for it.

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by SporaD8: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

Herein lies your problem!
While Men are hustling to keep perverted tw@t like you from the elements, your jobless mind could only reason toward their JT!
Direct you ranting this way...

3 Likes

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Ready100: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Honestly, Nairaland is just for cruise cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by sofiscatedmoron: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

Their tiny dick ?,

Ur pussy so wide like world wide web,(www) angry

3 Likes

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by oneluv4life(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Even the policeman wey u wan go call self they urinate for gutter steady when them go for road block.

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by BigYash: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

Kuku talk say,you have not seen preek in along time grin So you are going from place to place looking for preek by the road side .. You don see preek now,you come open thread grin. If it was to be a guy doing this shit now,your gender will call him pervert .. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by cavreek: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Go and get ur PVC rather than lusting after tiny d*cks
U should have used the time u wasted in typing this to register online

1 Like

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Cypress042(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

If your mouth didn't put you in trouble, penis related case would pervert grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Neimar: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
This one dn come again as if girls nr dy urinate outside

1 Like

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Starboytwo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
DriverX:
damn, that line is legendary. Rice 100, ewa 50, eran kan.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! by Truvelisback(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Medianna:
Lolzz When did one easing himself in public become a crime in this country? They can't hold it like women na.
Na Notice me dey worry her. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Knack Any Nigerian Girl On A First Date / Where can I buy the gate in this picture. / How To Seperate The Men From The Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.