Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos (7772 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Help! See How My Girlfriend Behaves And Think... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by copyrites: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
Who in heavens name is going to save our women from this entitled mentality and utter display of shamelessness??

Full thread;

https://twitter.com/RindsstotheMax/status/1696962349196775827?t=pXNyFm1QbDA0HPD18PG3Dg&s=19

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Elitefosa: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Acekidc4(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
πŸ₯± πŸ₯± This my Emoji is how i always feel toward Nigerian girls Matter!! Btw not all of them are like that, but like 92% of them are fuckin.gly entitled bitches.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by jaeyking(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Paying a lady money because she is your girlfriend is trash

Sending a random girl money because she is beautiful is the most stupid thing I have ever seen

No girl is more beautiful than my mother or sisters

Actually it's because of the stupid men who bank roll these ladies that's y it's seems normal to them

I blame the MEN

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by MSN1(m): 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
O.P, If u like stay here and blame Ladies from now till 20 infinity, it won't change the fact that; GUYS ARE THE ONES SPOILING RELATIONSHIPS THESE DAYS.

Gone are the days we used to have strong and no nonsense taking men,.MY LATE GRAND DADS WERE PERFECT EXAMPLES... In fact; those men were men. Not the babies in Men's clothing we are seeing around now.

I know Someone in yanky that sends good thousands to random girls, JUST for naked pics and videos. So do u now blame the girls for having the mentality of pay before seeing with other men?.

I know a guy during UNI. days that was good in hopping around spoiling his friends for ladies in order to gain access to Puna!, very foolish.

Guys are constantly teaching these ladies that they are sex starved and can do ANYTHING to get access to it, this will definitely make them to misbehave.

THE LAST THING THE DEVIL CAN USE TO GET ME IS THROUGH S*X because I always dance to my own tune whenever, however and whoever I want to get it from.

Girls are prostitute, Do they sleep with themselves?

A guy buying a Benz willing for a girl while his mom is struggling to pay rent, was he forced?

You need a virgin, u need a virgin; The ones we keep lashing, will it be easy to see a virgin?

Girls are old newspapers but a lot of guys keep fvcking, deceiving and promising random girls marriage, after expanding the puxx, they Japa; Would the girls marry themselves?...Though some are ill-mannered.

I PITY A LOT OF GIRLS SHA because;
What bad guys have done to girls in my presence is a very big eyesore.

BTW, a lot of this generational girls are very unruly and ill-mannered ; ALL THANKS TO D GUYS THAT ARE NURTURING THEM!.

Whenever you see ANY act of entitlement, ALWAYS address it immediately, hence u will be creating problems for the next guy.

I have a close single mother neighbor that I always give money to without her even asking, most times my boss come around; I send foods, drinks and others to her without her even asking.

This same lady took it as my job to always provide for her, so she took it as a task to ask me for stupid things even in the midst of people.

She has called me stingy man severally but I can never care again because I have noticed how ungrateful and entitled she is . This same lady has been begging me for common malt whenever she sees me going out but SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT SHE HAS SINCE LEFT MY LIST OF PEOPLE RECEIVING FAVOURS.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by ItisWell22(f): 12:51am On Sep 01, 2023
MSN1:
O.P, If u like stay here and blame Ladies from now till 20 infinity, it won't change the fact that; GUYS ARE THE ONES SPOILING RELATIONSHIPS THESE DAYS.

I know Someone in yanky that sends good thousands to random girls, JUST for naked pics and Videos. So do u now blame the girl for having the mentality of pay before seeing with other men?

A guy buying a Benz willing for a girl while his mom is struggling to pay rent, was he forced?

You need a virgin, u need a virgin; The ones we keep lashing, will it be easy to see a virgin?

Girls are old newspapers but a lot of guys keep fvcking, deceiving and promising random girls marriage, after expanding the puxx, they Japa; Would the girls marry themselves?... Though some are ill-mannered.

BTW, a lot of this generational girls are very unruly and ill-mannered ; ALL THANKS TO D GUYS THAT ARE NURTURING THEM!.

❀️

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Karleb(m): 1:56am On Sep 01, 2023
Honestly, na men dey spoil them.

You'd be surprised that same men bashing these girls on Twitter are in their dm begging for a date. grin

Your own as a guy is to do your best to bring these girls down to earth.
Let them know they are not special in any way.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by IjebuWarrior: 4:13am On Sep 01, 2023
Blame the bloody Simps! Most 9ja guys are Simps. They'll do anything and everything to sleep with ladies.

Rubbish! angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by TopNotchst: 5:19am On Sep 01, 2023
[img][quote author=copyrites post=125494357]
Who in heavens name is going to save our women from this entitled mentality and utter display of shamelessness??

Full thread;

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Fredfr33zy(m): 5:55am On Sep 01, 2023
jaeyking:

Sending a random girl money because she is beautiful is the most stupid thing I have ever seen

Actually it's because of the stupid men who bank roll these ladies that's y it's seems normal to them

I blame the MEN

Nigerian men spoilt them, bro. The mentality that you must be financially buoyant before you can get a girlfriend, irks me. It is not like that in other countries. That's why they feel frustrated when they travel out because they don't get the same attention they get in Nigeria.

I heard women in the UK will send money to guys to come to their house for knacks and she will still cook for him. Men can turn the table in Nigeria. We just have to remove the desperation for sex. I don't ask women for sex, I act like I don't care and don't even talk about it. She feels she isn't attractive enough, then ends up bringing the food to your table willingly.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Acidosis(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2023
The truth of the matter is that a woman who truly loves you will rarely bill you. When a woman loves you and want to be with you, she will do everything within her means to make you a better person, save your money for more productive ventures, and help you grow.

You're useless to a woman (girlfriend) who bills you all the time.

You're useless to a partner who finds more happiness in spending your money at fancy restaurants than in cooking for you.

And yeah, you don't have to agree πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2023
Acidosis:
The truth of the matter is that a woman who truly loves you will rarely bill you. When a woman loves you and want to be with you, she will do everything within her means to make you a better person, save your money for more productive ventures, and help you grow.

You're useless to a partner who finds more happiness in spending your money at fancy restaurants than in cooking for you.

❀️

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by folake4u(f): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2023
Acidosis:

Na wa oh. Broda Acid. Which kain shade be this na. undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by tachia406: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2023
MSN1:

Gone are the days we used to have strong and no nonsense taking men,.MY LATE GRAND DADS WERE PERFECT EXAMPLES... In fact; those men were men. Not the babies in Men's clothing we are seeing around now.
My real bigger. Thumbs up

I know Someone in yanky that sends good thousands to random girls, JUST for naked pics and videos. So do u now blame the girls for having the mentality of pay before seeing with other men?.

I know a guy during UNI. days that was good in hopping around spoiling his friends for ladies in order to gain access to Puna!, very foolish.

Guys are constantly teaching these ladies that they are sex starved and can do ANYTHING to get access to it, this will definitely make them to misbehave.

THE LAST THING THE DEVIL CAN USE TO GET ME IS THROUGH S*X because I always dance to my own tune whenever, however and whoever I want to get it from.

Girls are old newspapers but a lot of guys keep fvcking, deceiving and promising random girls marriage, after expanding the puxx, they Japa; Would the girls marry themselves?...Though some are ill-mannered.

Whenever you see ANY act of entitlement, ALWAYS address it immediately, hence u would be creating problems for the next guy.

I have a close single mother neighbor that I always give money to without her even asking, most times my boss come around; I send foods, drinks and others to her without her even asking.

This same lady took it as my job to always provide for her, so she took it as a task to ask me for stupid things even in the midst of people.

She has called me stingy man severally but I can never care again because I have noticed how ungrateful and entitled she is . This same lady has been begging me for common malt whenever she sees me going out but SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT SHE HAS SINCE LEFT MY LIST OF PEOPLE RECEIVING FAVOURS.

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by tachia406: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2023
MSN1:

My real nigger. Thumbs up

Whenever you see ANY act of entitlement, ALWAYS address it immediately, hence u would be creating problems for the next guy.

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Evestar200(f): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2023
Na The Same Men Spoil Nigeria girls, make una nor dey complain.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Acidosis(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2023
folake4u:

Na wa oh. Broda Acid. Which kain shade be this na. undecided

My dear, nor be shade oo. You see that man you love and enjoy making his meal? Marry him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by folake4u(f): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2023
Acidosis:

My dear, nor be shade oo. You see that man you love and enjoy making his meal? Marry him. cheesy

I never see any man wey I like, talkless to cook for am. undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Biglittlelois(f): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2023
MSN1:

πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Biglittlelois(f): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2023
Acidosis:

πŸ’―

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Acidosis(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2023
folake4u:

I never see any man wey I like, talkless to cook for am. undecided

May be your taste too high angry angry πŸ˜‹

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by folake4u(f): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2023
Acidosis:

May be your taste too high angry angry πŸ˜‹

Wahala wahala everywhere. angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2023
wrongnumber Hi I saw your post:

…Amoda Ogunlere attended Chicago State University using the name BOLATIFE ABIBAT TINUBU who was a female.

So technically he went to CSU but as an imposter.

Can I get more info please (from official sources if possible)

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Earthstorms(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
wrongnumber Hi I saw your post:

…Amoda Ogunlere attended Chicago State University using the name BOLATIFE ABIBAT TINUBU who was a female.

So technically he went to CSU but as an imposter.

Can I get more info please (from official sources if possible)

Just check the actual details of the social security number used in getting the admission.

The ssn should reveal details on the actual person who got the admission.

Including sex, age, finger print etc

4 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by GeneralPula: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2023
But some men sha..

Wetin him wan take the picture do. These are some of the things some men do ask naija girls that do make those girls feel one kind special. If your woman does a hair and she didn’t snap to show you herself, then there’s no need of asking..

5 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Af0nja: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2023
jaeyking:

I blame the MEN

What do you expect from weak, ugly and unsexy men that can't attract women without simping?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Nazgul: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2023
The day men begin to respect themselves is the day women would respect them.

Towards the end of last year, a female member (she has deactivated) posted a screenshot of her Nairaland home page. It was filled with hundreds of messages from random guys.

I asked myself how can you send a message to a random girl whom you've not even seen. At least get to know her first, then make a request to send her a DM.

But you see those kind of guys, they're the reason why so many girls are rude towards men. They can approach a girl anywhere, stalk her anywhere, buy her expensive gifts while their account bleeds, even pay her to date them.

Just yesterday on another thread I was telling someone that Nigeria is the only country on Earth where a man can pay a random girl above minimum wage for casual sex.

Most men need to have a sober reflection on themselves and change their approach towards women. There's more to life outside the skirt of a girl.

12 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by FODA(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2023
Acidosis:

poor pple comment
Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Acidosis(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2023
FODA:
poor pple comment

No wahala. The good thing is that you can buy a lover with money and pay to see a woman's hair 😭

7 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by FODA(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2023
Acidosis:

No wahala. The good thing is that you can buy a lover with money and pay to see a woman's hair 😭
I don't do that sir,but let allow those that are doin it breath,money is just a paper /messenger

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Tallesty1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Fredfr33zy:

We just have to remove the desperation for sex. I don't ask women for sex, I act like I don't care and don't even talk about it. She feels she isn't attractive enough, then ends up bringing the food to your table willingly.
You are wise. This works alright. Sometimes the best way to get somebody's attention is by bulshitting them.

At first they might act like they hate you then they will start wondering why you are not like the others. Being different is cute so they will soon want to be closer to you.

I had a a lady friend that eventually wanted us to be more than just friends and her reason was simple, she said that amongst all her close male friends, I am the only one who is not asking her out or showing interest in her body.

This bulshitting method has its own downside though, many ladies will leave you if they discover that there is nothing they can use to manipulate you.

9 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Pwetty2(f): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
the poverty mind speaking lolzzzzz
Fredfr33zy:

Nigerian men spoilt them, bro. The mentality that you must be financially buoyant before you can get a girlfriend, irks me. It is not like that in other countries. That's why they feel frustrated when they travel out because they don't get the same attention they get in Nigeria.

I heard women in the UK will send money to guys to come to their house for knacks and she will still cook for him. Men can turn the table in Nigeria. We just have to remove the desperation for sex. I don't ask women for sex, I act like I don't care and don't even talk about it. She feels she isn't attractive enough, then ends up bringing the food to your table willingly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. / ss / True Love in pictures :)β™₯β™₯

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.