Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure (1218 Views)

The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) / "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Beehive01: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Silhouetting is one of the most interesting creative photography techniques. By hiding your subject in the darkness. Silhouetting creates a sense of mystery in your photos, allowing the viewer to fill in the blanks and create their own unique story from the photograph.

Just imagine you are in a dark room and you happen to see a feminine dark figure,shadow and outline moving through, seen visible with your naked eyes on a restricted light against a brighter background.
You get to see all her revealing outline her curves,her beautifully sculpted face,her sexy legs,her beautiful, bootylicious, voluptuous, mesmerizing dazzling figure in the right proportion.
It is so exquisite, glorious, fabulous sensual, alluring, Lavishly elegant, scrumptious, wonderful, magnificent,exotic, remarkable, worthy of attention,striking, resplendent, splendid, brilliant and dazzling

Compared to when you see an ugly rugged body figure of a male that is rough,rugged,shapeless,bumpy,muscular,hard,unappealing, undesirable, rocky,stony,irregular,potholed,pitted,holed,nasty,unpleasant boring and dull
the male physique as a symbol of ruggedity and cannot be compared to the pulchritudinous of a feminine silhouette

3 Likes

Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
So what should we do undecided
Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Bluezy13(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
The imposter with multiple monikers keeps infiltrating this platform with unreasonable sexual analyses against the norm of our clime.

And the moderators will remain adamant.

1 Like

Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Morrigan008: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bluezy13:
The imposter with multiple monikers keeps infiltrating this platform with unreasonable sexual analyses against the norm of our clime.

And the moderators will remain adamant.
it seems you are the imposter here grin
the underestimated is beginning to expoxe themselves grin
Tell me more of your multiple fake accounts I am listening grin

You are just a vagabondical jobless maggot whose livelihood and solitude of depression and anxiety is on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Bluezy13(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
it seems you are the imposter here grin
the underestimated is beginning to expoxe themselves grin
Tell me more of your multiple fake accounts I am listening grin

You are just a vagabondical jobless maggot whose livelihood and solitude of depression and anxiety is on nairaland grin

Please try and use dictionary
Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Morrigan008: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bluezy13:

you need the dictionary a million times dolt grin

See this bush maggot that doesn't know his left from right talking about dictionary grin grin

I swear you are a perfect example of an "educated Illiterate"

1 Like

Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Morrigan008: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bluezy13:

if you are not careful I will mess you up and end you in this forum mark my words dung grin

1 Like

Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Compared to when you see an ugly rugged body figure of a male that is rough,rugged,shapeless,bumpy,musc. CHECK THE RUGGED BODY BELOW

Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
I will forever be ur nightmare.

hopeless fool.#fool@40

ur opposite gender don use u and dumb u. #fool@40

your family don disown you #fool@40.

you now turn to a lesbian, don't worry they'll soon disown u #fool@40.

countinue tribbing and sucking pussy while swimming in trenches. #BROKElesbian@fool@40.
Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Morrigan008: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
RAZOR619:
I will forever be ur nightmare.

hopeless fool.#fool@40

ur opposite gender don use u and dumb u. #fool@40

your family don disown you #fool@40.

you now turn to a lesbian, don't worry they'll soon disown u #fool@40.

countinue tribbing and sucking pussy while swimming in trenches. #BROKElesbian@fool@40.
you can't be my nightmare you are repeating that word over and over again you sound so subdued and Boring #capitalbuffon@60grin grin
I am pleased for giving you sleepless night grin

Like I said I will be the calamity that will befall you #capitalbuffon@60

Ur opposite gender don renounce you and cast you out #capitalbuffon@60

Your family and entire lineage don repudiate and abondon you #capitslbuffon@60

You know turn to typing trash cos you feel the dejection painsand sorrow of girls dumping you for their Lesbian partner #capitalbuffon@60 grin

Continue typing crap upon crap upon crap on nairaland vagabondical dung while swimming in penury and indigence#capitalbuffon@60 grin

1 Like

Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Morrigan008: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
RAZOR619:

Compared to when you see an ugly rugged body figure of a male that is rough,rugged,shapeless,bumpy,musc. CHECK THE RUGGED BODY BELOW
the guy is average grin

But you will never have that kind of face and body you decayed tadpole

You will forever be ugly till jesus christ comes grin

And remove that guy's pic from your profile pic because he doesn't know a disintegrated frog like you is making use of his pic grin

1 Like

Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
you can't be my nightmare you are repeating that word over and over again you sound so subdued and Boring #capitalbuffon@60grin grin
I am pleased for giving you sleepless night grin

Like I said I will be the calamity that will befall you #capitalbuffon@60

Ur opposite gender don renounce you and cast you out #capitalbuffon@60

Your family and entire lineage don repudiate and abondon you #capitslbuffon@60

You know turn to typing trash cos you feel the dejection painsand sorrow of girls dumping you for their Lesbian partner #capitalbuffon@60 grin

Continue typing crap upon crap upon crap on nairaland vagabondical dung while swimming in penury and indigence#capitalbuffon@60 grin
ASHAWO, NO REMIX MY TROLL. #FOOL@MENOPAUSE.
Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
the guy is average grin

But you will never have that kind of face and body you decayed tadpole

You will forever be ugly till jesus christ comes grin

And remove that guy's pic from your profile pic because he doesn't know a disintegrated frog like you is making use of his pic grin
Go check again, you thought i'm ugly like your pussy.

1 Like

Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Morrigan008: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
RAZOR619:
Go check again, you thought i'm ugly like your pussy.
sharrap dunce grin
You can never have that kind of face and body in your entire life
Remove that guys pic from your profile b4 thunder roast you dead vagabond
Dilapidated tadpole grin
Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Morrigan008: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
RAZOR619:
ASHAWO, NO REMIX MY TROLL. #FOOL@MENOPAUSE.
barrow pusher no remix my troll
#capitalbuffon@60

1 Like

Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
E be like say beta penis neva run thru your vagina. grin
Mumu person. grin
Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Morrigan008: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ninejaywon:
E be like say beta penis neva run thru your vagina. grin
Mumu person. grin
E be like say beta penis Neva run through your anus. grin
You be confirm werey grin
Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Dorwadora(f): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
The woman body is glorious....imagine 2 naked women tangled up on the bed....Making love and not sex with men that is always rough with their quest to dominant.

Just imagine those 2 glorious bodies...... Amazing.

3 Likes

Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
E be like say beta penis Neva run through your anus. grin
You be confirm werey grin

By the time i lay my penis on you, that demonic spirit of lesbianism would be casted away from you into the abyss. grin
Re: The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure by Morrigan008: 1:39am On Jun 23, 2022
Ninejaywon:

By the time i lay my penis on you, that demonic spirit of lesbianism would be casted away from you into the abyss. grin
crap as usual
by the time a penis runs through your anus, that demonic spirit of being homophobic and straight would be casted away from you into the bottomless pit of abyss and burnt to ashes grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Two Ladies Stripped Thier Selves Naked As They Fought Dirty Over A Man - VIDEO / Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob / Where Can I Find This To Buy? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.