Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob (1206 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob by mocochannel: 1:29am On Sep 08, 2022
Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Obidi Cries Out

US-based Nigerian singer and dancer, Korra Obidi has lamented about her two kids being taken away from her.

In the video she shared, she claimed that people are now trying to use her children to control her.
The dancer in the video stated that divorce is not for the weak, while also disclosing that her six months old baby has been taken for a whole week.

She also said that she has been trying to keep her composure but broke down shortly after that.

Korra also averred that divorce is not natural, but necessary sometimes.

Re: Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob by PoliteActivist: 1:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Where's the link?
Re: Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 08, 2022
I did not understand
Re: Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob by Moh247: 3:30am On Sep 08, 2022
Sad... If only she wasn't displaying recklessness online

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:47am On Sep 08, 2022
Ashewo shouldn't be allowed to raise children.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob by StrikeBack(m): 3:48am On Sep 08, 2022
shocked
Re: Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob by Kriss216: 4:26am On Sep 08, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Ashewo shouldn't be allowed to raise children.
God bless you for saying the truth.

9 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob by AdamuKD: 4:35am On Sep 08, 2022
grin

Ashawo no be work

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 08, 2022
She’s obviously an irresponsible mother and as such no child deserves to be under her care

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob by Vinnie2000(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Korra should just relax and go continue her Instagram twerking work!

Some of her followers have rilly missed her Flexible waists and Yansh!

3 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob by ednut1(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2022
Men not all women deserved to be wifed. Stop marrying oloshos abeg

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob by UrProguy: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Were you not the one displaying absurdities all in the name of dance on social media, there was this reel of hers I watched, mehn, even my babe was speechless.

(1) (Reply)

Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? / How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? / I Need Help In Curing Staph Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.