Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling (20508 Views)

Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by tonididdy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na ment? angry
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by TNORWAY: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
The good thing about Nigeria is that........the number of Christian's that is literate is higher than that of Muslim literate....of not.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zeottee:
Nigeria will never become an Islamic country
not even at this present time!

I don't know how it would happen assuming it's their plan
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Farid24224(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Developed countries won't ban Hijab.... Nigeria is becoming a sh!thole..
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by UselessBuhari: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yoruba muslims

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Empiree: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
kennyz247:
hijab hijab as if dem holy pass Jezebel...

shut up. It is not about "holy". It is Islamic identity. If any teachers dare yank off hijab on any students he or she must be suspended indefinitely. Awon keferi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by ojun50(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Segzy19:
Circular or triangular or rectangular or squarelar... grin grin grin

Na lar end am

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Why can't you take your child to an Islamic school?? Or better still Saudi Arabia for studies??

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Lamasta(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Realists:

Freedom of religion is a fundamental human right that fear & intolerant mofos cannot deny.
Freedom of religion but they themselves don't respect freedom of speech if you insult mojammed

5 Likes

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Farid24224(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lamasta:

Freedom of religion but they themselves don't respect freedom of speech if you insult mojammed

Why would you insult our prophet at the first place??

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by paskal16: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114064190:
The verdict of the Supreme Court approving the use of hijab in public schools is final

The State Government should caution its officials against harassing Muslim females wearing hijab, henceforth assault or harassment of female students should be criminalised.
Supreme Court has ruled.
And that is the final.

Sisi Yewande of @ shining like a Lady in her Hijab.
Happy Birthday Once again Sisi. kiss
Let us live together in Love and peace.
Love makes the world go round.
old man wey no get shame

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Empiree:
shut up. It is not about "holy". It is Islamic identity. If any teachers dare yanks off hijab on any students he or she must be suspended indefinitely. Awon keferi
who stops you from taking your daughter to Islamic school?? Abi you want Western pattern of education ni ... Awon Islamic hijab

8 Likes

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Who are the judges in that supreme court..

This is only applicable to public schools..

Abi British counsel sch... Foreign and private you will force. This... if that is the case..

Christians and traditional guys what r you waiting for.... this people their own don too much..

Everywhere una go enter.... if una no cause Vawulence... una name no dey complete..

What a pissful religion....!!

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Oyecool: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
May and your likes never know peace of mind and you will struggle more than other before you will survive.
God willing Tinubu will be Nigeria next President, if you don't like that go and hug the nearest transformer to you.
mbahdi:
May what has befallen Nigerians since 7yrs of APC misdeeds befall all APC supporters still wanting to impose another disaster on innocent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by splendournoni: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lagos should start gearing up for bombings soon...

All these jihadist everywhere now both governement looking on how to islamize everywhere...

Islam and terrorism are like 5&6

10 Likes

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Lamasta(m): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Farid24224:

Freedom of religion you preach but you don't respect freedom of speech abi

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Farid24224(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lamasta:

Freedom of religion you preach but you don't respect freedom of speech abi

If you are in Rome behave a Roman..
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Farid24224:

so killing the person is justifiable even in your holy book?? Perhaps thousands of people would have been burnt to death for insulting Jesus Christ or the Catholics Virgin Mary

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by GoodIsGod: 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wear your hijab to Ansarudeen and Awarislam schools. No wear am reach St. Joseph and St. Mary schools dey look for wahala upadan. grin

Christians don't send their children to Islamic schools but they are the ones that will be sending their children to christian schools to go and fight for hijab rights. This religion! Chai!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by lagosrd: 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
Why Islamic religion are like violence 5 & 6. Why do they like forcing things on people. I used to tell people, majority of Muslims thought Christians are dull and stupid, they dont even know Christians are confirm crazy for head, if not of the teachings in the Bible, to behave like Jesus Christians and be friendly to your neighbors.

Why bringing these issues into constitution, if you want to use hijab fine, if you don't leave it. In Isreal wearing hijab is part of their culture not that Islamic religion brought it. Go to Uae these people like wearing bikinis in an opened swimming pool, are they not practicing the same religion.

Those people bringing these issues out are fools, we already have many challenges not useless talks

Their own brand of is to conquer you by your constitution and forcing their way of life and style on you henceforth

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by sslcrypt: 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
paskal16:
old man wey no get shame

He is very shameless

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Kingspin(m): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
We must cure Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by WatchYourSix: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Empiree:
shut up. It is not about "holy". It is Islamic identity. If any teachers dare yanks off hijab on any students he or she must be suspended indefinitely. Awon keferi

Suspend? Or una go burn am to death...

You See this hijab matter.. na blasphemy una go use am do las las....

I forsee mulsim girls hiding wrong hair style under hijab...
i forsee one teacher trying to enforce hair style weda under hijab or not...na so blasphemy go start..na so them go cut teacher head..

I forsee children will be children
Somebody will touch somebody's hijab
Una go call am blasphemy..
Una go carry petrol and matches burn fellow human being....

I forsee no control....some people will wear hijab that will cover the entire uniform defeating the uniform dress code...

I forsee some extreme muslims will let their children covwr their face in the name of hijab...schools will not like it...na so jihad go start...

I forsee radical muslims entering schools to kill non-hijab wearers in the name of book-haram
Last last una get agenda...

Na una way...
If una never kill
Una no dey happy...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by WatchYourSix: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
IJEYdiamond:
Who are the judges in that supreme court..

This is only applicable to public schools..

Abi British counsel sch... Foreign and private you will force. This... if that is the case..

Christians and traditional guys what r you waiting.... this people their own don too much..

Everywhere una go enter.... if una no cause Vawulence... una name no dey complete..

What a pissful religion....!!

Una never see anything...

They will force IRK into christain school curriculum...
They will force christain schools to build mosque in the name of freedom of religion

Na their way
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Lamasta(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Farid24224:

If you are in Rome behave a Roman..
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Dorwadora(f): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hijab is cool by me but what i consider not cool is those one that use the burqa or Niqob.... Those ones that cover their own face.

My school is allowing it and i personally think its wrong. Why must i sit together in a lecture room with someone whose face i don't know. Totally covered and making me feel uncomfortable?

I think the total face covering should stop in our SW higher institution. It's a security threat to other students.

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by LegendHero(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jack500:
No place for radical islam in Southwest

So hijab isn’t Islamic radicalism?

Seems you’re suffering from severe Meth overdose.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Ykc2(m): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114064190:
The verdict of the Supreme Court approving the use of hijab in public schools is final

The State Government should caution its officials against harassing Muslim females wearing hijab, henceforth assault or harassment of female students should be criminalised.
Supreme Court has ruled.
And that is the final.

Sisi Yewande of @ shining like a Lady in her Hijab.
Happy Birthday Once again Sisi. kiss
Let us all live together in Love and peace.
Love makes the world go round.
hijab my black ass ,they can put on hijab in all Muslim owned schools for all we care but not in Christian owned schools,if you leave all these isis wives wanna be they will wear hijab to attend Queens collage yaba or King's collage ,let them attend ansarudeen or Osama bin ladin girls school

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dorwadora:
Hijab is cool by me but what i consider not cool is those one that use the burqa or Niqob.... Those ones that cover their own face.

My school is allowing it and i personally think its wrong. Why must i sit together in a lecture room with someone whose face i don't know. Totally covered and making me feel uncomfortable?

I think the total face covering should stop in our SW higher institution. It's a security threat to other students.
security threat indeed
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Dorwadora(f): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Grgton:
security threat indeed
So you think its not a security threat?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ASUU: 'Strike Still Continues, Till We Meet Our Members' / Www.trcn.gov.ng: How To Apply For Teachers Registration Council / MAULAG: Jonathan Reverts To UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.