Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,337 members, 7,826,338 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling (20505 Views)

Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Empiree: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Shebi u still dey nigeria...u will remember i said so....if una never kill christains, una no dey happy...
becareful what you wish for
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by pacespot(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Realists:

Freedom of religion is a fundamental human right that fear & intolerant mofos cannot deny.

Will you ask your sultan in Sokoto to paste a circular that any woman seen in bikini should not be touched or harassed. Abi, freedom is for all humans, or you only want to talk about freedom when it is Muslims involved

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by pacespot(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zeottee:
Nigeria will never become an Islamic country

Amenol o!!!

But it seems we are sleep walking to it.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by WatchYourSix: 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Farid24224:

No!! Am a 110% sure no authentic Islamic cleric agreed to the death of Miss Deborah..

Shari'a law governs the Northern part of Nigeria.. Nigeria is not an Islamic state!!

Shariah law doesnt govern the north...its not possible for two parallel laws to govern a state.

U muslims are just very intolerant forcing your laws on the rest as if the north is a caliphate...the same with this hijab nonsense..

when they arrested a boy in kano for blasphemy and called for his execution because he sang a song about Mohammed ...why did u think the law of nigeria prevented the governor from signing the execution....he was not elected by shariah law...but by democratic laws... u muslims are always biased by your religion...and its horrible...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Empiree:
what is you guys problem?. Those schools that have been having problems with Hijab are public schools but headmistress/headmasters of most of these schools are Christians. That's why they are rejecting hijab. They are not private schools. Get this in your skull
is hijab part of the public school uniform? You quoted me claiming right! While clearly you lack IQ !

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Farid24224(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Shariah law doesnt govern the north...its not possible for two parallel laws to govern a state.

U muslims are just very intolerant forcing your laws on the rest as if the north is a caliphate...the same with this hijab nonsense..

when they arrested a boy in kano for blasphemy and called for his execution because he sang a song about Mohammed ...why did u think the law of nigeria prevented the governor from signing the execution....he was not elected by shariah law...but by democratic laws... u muslims are always biased by your religion...and its horrible...

Concerning the Hijab, all Muslim female is recommended to cover up the body especially the hair when outdoor...It's her pride, her norm.. It's not nonsense!!

That boy is a Muslim, he committed and was found guilty of a grievous crime by the Shari'a court and was sentenced to die...He was killed because Nigeria as a whole is not an Islamic state.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Empiree: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Grgton:
is hijab part of the public school uniform?? You quoted me claiming right! While clearly you lack IQ !
Did you read the supreme court judge last week?. Why are you reversing?. Go and read the constitution.

CONSTITUTION is the guiding light not your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by pacespot(m): 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Grgton:
not even at this present time!

I don't know how it would happen assuming it's their plan

Na so e dey happen small small, before you know it, those hijab girls go dey demand that only people wearing hijab like them they want to be attending class together with, then they will ask government to create only Muslim girl wearing hijab class for them. Some christian parents will have no choice but to put hijab on their wards just to attend school. That is how the Sharia rules will take hold of the entire South West. Muslims don't come to your region just to coexist with you peacefully but to conquer and dominate you. They are emphasizing on their human rights in the constitution now, but by that time, it is Sharia laws they will be talking about.

If it is about human rights, can they allow a woman wearing bikini in Sokoto state

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Empiree:
Did you read the supreme court judge last week?. Why are you reversing?. Go and read the constitution.

CONSTITUTION is the guiding light not your opinion.
that's a religious Constitution! I wonder why a federal Constitution should accommodate such trash ! Your guiding light should be an Islamic learning center; stay clear off Christan schools. Keep off Western education

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by WatchYourSix: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Farid24224:

Concerning the Hijab, all Muslim female is recommended to cover up the body especially the hair when outdoor...It's her pride, her norm.. It's not nonsense!!

That boy is a Muslim, he committed and was found guilty of a grievous crime by the Shari'a court and was sentenced to die...He was killed because Nigeria as a whole is not an Islamic state.

Then set up your school and do whatver tour like...

Let me ask u something ...please answer truthfully....is it possible for a Christian girl to come and dictate how she wants to dress in a muslim established school??

U people just like to look for trouble...
This hijab argument is not in goverment public schools oooooo..its raised by trouble makers muslim people that ave children ins st patrick, baptist schools ans other christain schools..foe you to know how troublesome u pple are..

Where will it stop...
Small time u will force Christian school to teach IRK...later u will say they must build mosque...u people cant take what you are demanding in another peoples territory

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Farid24224(m): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Let me ask u something ...please answer truthfully....is it possible for a Christian girl to come and dictate how she wants to dress in a muslim established school??

This hijab argument is not in goverment public schools oooooo..its raised by trouble makers muslim people that ave children ins st patrick, baptist schools ans other christain schools..foe you to know how troublesome u pple are..

Where will it stop...
Small time u will force Christian school to teach IRK...later u will say they must build mosque...u people cant take what you are demanding in another peoples territory

No!! I don't know why either..
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by WatchYourSix: 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Farid24224:

No!! I don't know why either..

Toh!!
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by shugamummy: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2022
If you love yourself you shouldn't have preached Buhari to the gullible young fellows like you who just turned 18. Now that you don't even know the whereabouts of Osibanjo and Buhari, can now apologize to NL members for pursuing your stomach with 30k and entrenching hunger, failed economy, empty Treasury, killings, terrorism etc. Meanwhile Niger republic people are registering their PVC. Mumu VV grilles

post=114064190:
The verdict of the Supreme Court approving the use of hijab in public schools is final

The State Government should caution its officials against harassing Muslim females wearing hijab, henceforth assault or harassment of female students should be criminalised.
Supreme Court has ruled.
And that is the final.

Sisi Yewande of @ shining like a Lady in her Hijab.
Happy Birthday Once again Sisi. kiss
Let us all live together in Love and peace.
Love makes the world go round.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Farid24224(m): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Where will it stop...

Muslims are peaceful, there's just bad eggs..
It's wrong having Muslims at Christian school though my Mom studied at a Christian missionary school being a Muslim at Ilorin..
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Farid24224(m): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Toh!!

But if the dressing is decent, there won't be a problem to it...But Christians used the Hijab before, why throw it away now??
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2022
pacespot:

Na so e dey happen small small, before you know it, those hijab girls go dey demand that only people wearing hijab like them they want to be attending class together with, then they will ask government to create only Muslim girl wearing hijab class for them. Some christian parents will have no choice but to put hijab on their wards just to attend school. That is how the Sharia rules will take hold of the entire South West. Muslims don't come to your region just to coexist with you peacefully but to conquer and dominate you. They are emphasizing on their human rights in the constitution now, but by that time, it is Sharia laws they will be talking about.

If it is about human rights, can they allow a woman wearing bikini in Sokoto state
it will remain in sokoto! Who cares? Nobody give a fvk man
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by WatchYourSix: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Farid24224:

Muslims are peaceful, there's just bad eggs..
It's wrong having Muslims at Christian school though my Mom studied at a Christian missionary school being a Muslim at Ilorin..

Mayb you are peaceful because u ddnt read quran and hadith well..

.those that read real quran and hadith are not peaceful
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by trtola(m): 12:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Farid24224:

No!! Am a 110% sure no authentic Islamic cleric agreed to the death of Miss Deborah..

Shari'a law governs the Northern part of Nigeria.. Nigeria is not an Islamic state!!

I am a Christian, and I think I like the way you defend and argue constructively. Unlike certain blind ones...

Many so called Christians and Muslims are so lazy to study thier scriptures that they listen and latch on hear says.

While I am not equating both religion, I believe if we objectively study and ask the Almighty God for direction, he will surely lead aright and guide.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Farid24224(m): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2022
trtola:

I am a Christian, and I think I like the way you defend and argue constructively. Unlike certain blind ones...

Many so called Christians and Muslims are so lazy to study thier scriptures that they listen and latch on hear says. While I am not equation both religion, I believe if we objectively study and ask the Almighty God for direction, he will lead aright.

You are absolutely right...The level of illiteracy is alarming especially here in the North, we do things that are not according to the book or Hadith and we are so separated..Am not surprised anymore because it's in our book that during the end of time, we would live in a world of tribulation among ourselves...And that's what's happening now. Thanks for the compliment by the way..

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by WatchYourSix: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Farid24224:

But if the dressing is decent, there won't be a problem to it...But Christians used the Hijab before, why throw it away now??

Thabk God Ur mother attended christain school..whats wrong with the uniform she wore and the current uniform system?? Is it naked? Uniformity among students have a reason.... but u peoole must cause trouble

Hijab genrerally is decent ....but on school grounds coupled with you muslims trouble makimg behavior ..trouble will happen let me tell you what can happen..

...mulsim girls hiding wrong hair style under hijab... one teacher trying to enforce hair style weda under hijab or not...na so blasphemy go start..na so them go cut teacher head..

.... children will be children...Somebody will touch somebody's hijab...Una go call am blasphemy..Una go carry petrol and matches burn fellow human being....

There will be no control....some people will wear hijab that will cover the entire uniform defeating the uniform dress code...some people will cover to the knee.... some extreme muslims will let their children cover their entire face in the name of hijab...schools will not like it...na so jihad go start because you will never let christains make the rules about how your kids should wear hijab

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by WatchYourSix: 12:15am On Jun 23, 2022
Empiree:
becareful what you wish for

I know say na your way...judgment dey for heaven
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Farid24224(m): 12:22am On Jun 23, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Thabk God Ur mother attended christain school..whats wrong with the uniform she wore and the current uniform system?? Is it naked? Uniformity among students have a reason.... but u peoole must cause trouble

Hijab genrerally is decent ....but on school grounds coupled with you muslims trouble makimg behavior ..trouble will happen let me tell you what can happen..

...mulsim girls hiding wrong hair style under hijab... one teacher trying to enforce hair style weda under hijab or not...na so blasphemy go start..na so them go cut teacher head..

.... children will be children...Somebody will touch somebody's hijab...Una go call am blasphemy..Una go carry petrol and matches burn fellow human being....

There will be no control....some people will wear hijab that will cover the entire uniform defeating the uniform dress code...some people will cover to the knee.... some extreme muslims will let their children cover their entire face in the name of hijab...schools will not like it...na so jihad go start because you will never let christains make the rules about how your kids should wear hijab

My Mom didn't wear a Hijab during her high school days but as I said earlier, Hijab to a Muslim female is more than a clothing..

Those blasphemy you mentioned are not blasphemous....They are just excuses not to take it off..But sincerely speaking I see nothing wrong in wearing a Hijab...

Alot of developed countries out there have made it legal at working places, schools and even security forces, hoteliers and other uniformed careers..
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Empiree: 12:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Grgton:
that's a religious Constitution! I wonder why a federal Constitution should accommodate such trash ! Your guiding light should be an Islamic learning center; stay clear off Christan schools. Keep off Western education
ignorance is bliss for you. Nigerian constitution allows hijab is all public institutions public places. If you don't like it, go and throw yourself in lion's den, alright?

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Rotji(m): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2022
post=114064190:
The verdict of the Supreme Court approving the use of hijab in public schools is final

The State Government should caution its officials against harassing Muslim females wearing hijab, henceforth assault or harassment of female students should be criminalised.
Supreme Court has ruled.
And that is the final.

Sisi Yewande of @ shining like a Lady in her Hijab.
Happy Birthday Once again Sisi. kiss
Let us all live together in Love and peace.
Love makes the world go round.
grin

Chai if na so the hijab be abeg make them dey wear am double double sef grin grin cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by WatchYourSix: 12:29am On Jun 23, 2022
Farid24224:

My Mom didn't wear a Hijab during her high school days but as I said earlier, Hijab to a Muslim female is more than a clothing..

Those blasphemy you mentioned are not blasphemous....They are just excuses not to take it off..But sincerely speaking I see nothing wrong in wearing a Hijab...

Alot of developed countries out there have made it legal at working places, schools and even security forces, hoteliers and other uniformed careers..

You dont get it....u muslims decide what is blasphemy whenever you like....

and when you kill...people.like you will come and say its not islam...but your muslim brothers have already killed the person already

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:46am On Jun 23, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Osu Jew always constituting nuis*nce everywhere
you are cursed day in day out , the farthest you will go in your life is lagos
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by MansoryMX(m): 12:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Can same be said for a missionary school in North?

This one sided system of government needs to stop in Nigeria! These up North don’t even allow churches in almost Northern states.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Hamziyah(m): 12:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Empiree:
shut up. It is not about "holy". It is Islamic identity. If any teachers dare yanks off hijab on any students he or she must be suspended indefinitely. Awon keferi
Thanks brother, it's no longer a matter of suspension, the muslim community legal reps are eager to see off such kufr to the prison doorstep. We know they are bereived by the judgement but ofo tiwon niyen ko kan aye, do your unclothedness and allow muslim kids to do their modesty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by Empiree: 1:20am On Jun 23, 2022
MansoryMX:
Can same be said for a missionary school in North?

This one sided system of government needs to stop in Nigeria! These up North don’t even allow churches in almost Northern states.
liar. Liar. Liar. National church is in Abuja and many more. Stop bigotry
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by shezy14(m): 1:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
Why Islamic religion are like violence 5 & 6. Why do they like forcing things on people. I used to tell people, majority of Muslims thought Christians are dull and stupid, they dont even know Christians are confirm crazy for head, if not of the teachings in the Bible, to behave like Jesus Christians and be friendly to your neighbors.

Why bringing these issues into constitution, if you want to use hijab fine, if you don't leave it. In Isreal wearing hijab is part of their culture not that Islamic religion brought it. Go to Uae these people like wearing bikinis in an opened swimming pool, are they not practicing the same religion.

Those people bringing these issues out are fools, we already have many challenges not useless talks
u dey mad with this rubbish wey u right. Shey your brain dumb when principals of public schools are forcing students to remove their hijabs?
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by shezy14(m): 1:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Grgton:
Why can't you take your child to an Islamic school?? Or better still Saudi Arabia for studies??

Lol
na it Papa get public sch? Abi shey public schools na Christian schools now? You better shut your mouth if you no get anything meaningful to say.
Re: Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling by MuscularDick(m): 1:50am On Jun 23, 2022
BnQoyyim:

HIJAB IS EMPHASIZED IN THE BIBLES.
1 Corinthians 11:5, says that “Every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonours her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved.”
Emulate Mary- mother of Jesus.

VIOLENCE IS PREACHED IN THE BIBLES
1 Samuel 15:3
Go, now, attack Amalek, and put under the ban everything he has. Do not spare him; kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys.

Matthew 10:34
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”
Oya, find Amalek on World map and go and attack them.

Idiot!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria: ASUU Strike Ends Next Week - Prof. Ruqqayatu Rufai (education Minister) / ASUU: 'Strike Still Continues, Till We Meet Our Members' / Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.