Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) (84610 Views)

Re:lady Goes To Verify Price Of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes. She Lied. / Nigerian Uk-based Lady Goes To ‘verify’ Price Of Peter Obi’s Shoes, Shares . / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by tibatobi: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Iykopee:
Peter Obi is now a threat to agbero chairman. It seems they have forgotten about Atiku the main opposition candidate in a hurry. grin grin
all this likes end here ..obi will win online... But the jagaban will win in asorock...u tkink say wise abi.. so the north will handover power to Igbo after the civil war....go and ask your father's...they will tell u are joking
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by tibatobi: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Iykopee:
Peter Obi is now a threat to agbero chairman. It seems they have forgotten about Atiku the main opposition candidate in a hurry. grin grin
all this likes end here ..obi will win online... But the jagaban will win in asorock...u tkink say wise abi.. so the north will handover power to Igbo after the civil war....go and ask your father's...they will tell u are joking
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Shagamoni(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is serious ohhh
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Efxfuture: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Zelenskyy:
Vote for Atiku - Okowa 2023

Please Urchin, since you have decided to be a slave. Have mercy on your kids. Both born and unborn. They deserve and have a right to a bright future. Not one that has it’s parents serving men that will ask them (your children) to come serve their children. Just like their parents.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Lashist(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Siberia01:
Oga have been on this forum since 2013 ....have seen people like you
Lol...I.have seen ppl like you na...just come online to expose your frustrations and foolishness then back again to reality of life. ASUU is holding you back but this is you here very happy and ready to support the party that is holding you captive...obviously the schl you are going for is a waste...just stick to begging and chasing scam airdrops
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by obstead200(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Latakia:
make your choice or we post your obituary
na Ur Papa obituary u go post.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Siberia01(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lashist:

Lol...I.have seen ppl like you na...just come online to expose your frustrations and foolishness then back again to reality of life. ASUU is holding you back but this is you here very happy and ready to support the party that is holding you captive...obviously the schl you are going for is a waste...just stick to begging and chasing scam airdrops
just get off my mentions no time to trade words
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Siberia01(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lashist:

IDK man!
I'm not a supporter of Any politician
Obi, Tinubu,Atiku are all thieves
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Zelenskyy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Efxfuture:

Please Urchin, since you have decided to be a slave. Have mercy on your kids. Both born and unborn. They deserve and have a right to a bright future. Not one that has it’s parents serving men that will ask them (your children) to come serve their children. Just like their parents.

Since you cannot reply my comments without insults, then you can...

Forward the Insults above to your useless parents that didn't train you well.

They are so Useless, Stupid and Foolish that they failed in their responsibility to teach you common sense and manners..

No surprises here, Because they themselves are Slaves, Outcasts ..... Osu.

It is that Slave mentality of attacking opponents that they have passed down to you.

I pity your Generation.

Because from the look of things, you would surely pass down this same OSU mentality to your children and ask them to attack anything they see as a threat..

And following that path will result in their Perpetual Slavery and Second Class status in a nation where they were supposed to be great.

FYI.... I was Obified before you. You can check my previous posts..

It is because of people like you that many are leaving the movement.

You cannot engage in Sensible debates with someone that does not support your Agenda without insulting your Generation.

You cannot simply market your candidate to someone with opposing views without displaying Online Rascality and been mischievous.

Why did Peter Obi leave the PDP ?

Because someone was behaving like you and the other Online Rascals that are meandering all over the Internet..

That is the same reason, people are leaving his movement on a daily basis because Merchants of Mischief like Yourself, have hijacked his Agenda.

Since that is the Nigeria (Where Opponents must be insulted and silenced) you guys are planning to achieve, then a South East Presidency would FOREVER remain a Mirage.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Latakia(f): 6:07am On Jun 24, 2022
obstead200:
na Ur Papa obituary u go post.
make your choice or we post your obituary as a disobedient child

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Lashist(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Siberia01:
just get off my mentions no time to trade words
Lol...they are all theives but if you get sense, you know you'd have to choose who is best for naija currently...I wonder what you learn in school...boy, drop schl and focus on begging and airdrops...schl isnt for you cheesy
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by kechywillz(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
The woman ugly Sha but anything to promote Peter Obi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter / "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.