Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) (84950 Views)

Re:lady Goes To Verify Price Of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes. She Lied. / Nigerian Uk-based Lady Goes To ‘verify’ Price Of Peter Obi’s Shoes, Shares . / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by obstead200(m): 4:19am On Jun 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

Yes he said he had only one wristwatch but we later found out that he had up to 5 wristwatches. We once posted his pictures at different occasions with different watches.
how much lower can u go in pettiness?

You dey waste your time. If u like, continue supporting these demons that have stolen the future of your unborn children. But for us, we are going for a revolution. Dr Peter Obi is the way
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by pqmeup: 5:24am On Jun 23, 2022
DatoDatuk:
Lady goes to "verify" the price of Peter Obi pair of shoes at a London Mall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kixJT7a_Ys

please how can I reach out to this lady? I want to have a good chat with her, even if it's on Facebook messenger.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by aderinsola75355: 6:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Why is your mouth like that?Why is your mouth like that?...
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by bluefilm: 6:19am On Jun 23, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Peter Obi is my preferred candidate - Buhari

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Reference(m): 6:21am On Jun 23, 2022
But there is something at El-Dorado aka Aso Rock that nullifies all this, some electromagnetic force that made Lipton Tea drinkers in the early days of 2015 become the global yardstick for 'squandermainia' (apologies to the late Sani Abacha) and heavenly 'gbesenomics'..... ah, ah, why is my system deleting these words.... abeg leve me jor.... angry
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by rolams(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2022
See her mouth. A grown up big man will only have two pairs of shoes! Na craz dey worry una. If you like, tell us the price is 1 pound, it still make no sense as long as Obi can buy this same shoe from his bothers at Nnewi, Abba, Onitsha or Ariaria market all in the south.

By the way, have calculated the cost of transportation to London?

Abeg stop deceiving yourself!
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by chimeremodlyn: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Zelenskyy:
Vote for Atiku - Okowa 2023

you've lost it. cant you open your own thread. olodo
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

Jamo accent

Very ugly lady with squized accent.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Zelenskyy(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2022
chimeremodlyn:

you've lost it. cant you open your own thread. olodo

So you cannot reply my comment without casting Aspersions...

That is the the height of Stupidity. A sign that you were not properly brought up.

So when you see your parents, pass on the insults above to them. Tell them that they are useless Olodos that have lost it at as parents...

Because they must be very Stupid and Foolish for not training you properly.

I will continue to post my comments anywhere.

If na your Papa get Nairaland, you go tell me...

Rubbish.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by meobizy(f): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2022
With the way her mouth stays in a chewing pout it’s obvious the accent is fake. It sounds really good, though. The non-native English speakers on BBC do the same contortion of their lips because it helps enunciate anglophone words better.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by ProfOkai: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2022
NetValueFX:

Urchins will not like this.

I tell you.. hihihi
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Freelane33(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Now, we need to vote for peter obi because he wears cheap shoes
Abi nah , May the lord deliver we nigerians
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Freelane33(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Inside bluefilm right ?
bluefilm:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Peter Obi is my preferred candidate - Buhari
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Lashist(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Siberia01:
cool

There is more than enough for Obidient youths

I have never stole from anambala

I came to see N200 and left $20billion

Vote buying is corruption

I'm studying Chinese and Egyptian budget
Oga stick to your scamming and airdrops o grin nothing dey this your head cheesy
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by FrauleinBlossom(f): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol, let them keep digging, they won't find something on PO, the man is so clean that detergent companies fit use am do advert.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by OblorOblor: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi is a goal!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by IJOBA11: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
ENIPE?
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by ukahrawah: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Wow!
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Arysexy(m): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Only integrity personified can tell you to go and verify.

Looting ancestors have lots of baggage they don't want us to verify.

I am OBIdient.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Splitmind: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Cypress042:
Have you had your dinner Aswear you're hungry, the probability is high grin grin

I just ate a huge plate of tuwo and fura, meanwhile you people need your day gala and pure water to survive. cheesy
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by onuman: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Iykopee:
Peter Obi is now a threat to agbero chairman. It seems they have forgotten about Atiku the main opposition candidate in a hurry. grin grin
Atiku of Dubai.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by onuman: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Freelane33:
Inside bluefilm right ?
The method Tinubu used to make Buhari accept Tinubu as APC Presidential candidate.
Buhari does not own Nigeria.

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Latakia(f): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2022
obstead200:
carry your big yansh and gettat. na smelly shit full am sef. we are voting LP. we are obidient
make your choice or we post your obituary

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Latakia(f): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2022
vickydevoka:

Funny enough,the sweetest lady I don Bleep no get nyash, and d worst lady get nyash wella.fat gals smell and are lazy forget say dem de yell them for social media
leave theory and make your choice or we post your obituary

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Latakia(f): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Dmacqh:

Lol.Don’t be to serious in life . Try smile . Life is short .
make your choice or we post your obituary

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Fredmatic(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

Yes he said he had only one wristwatch but we later found out that he had up to 5 wristwatches. We once posted his pictures at different occasions with different watches.

Dit it occur to you he might change the wristwatch when it get bad? So seeing him on different picture does not mean own the 5 different watches at the moment, if he can be straightforward about his shoes, is it wirstwatch he will now lie about?

Look for sth meaningful to argue with
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by HeroicMeastro: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2022
DatoDatuk:
Lady goes to "verify" the price of Peter Obi pair of shoes at a London Mall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kixJT7a_Ys

Rubbish!!!
He should bring the ones he wore while he was governor let's go and verify too..
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by ottersberger(m): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:
Window shopping.. grin

My guy, go and verify cheesy
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by ufotunang: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
...yes he will not waste Nigeria money
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Siberia01(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lashist:

Oga stick to your scamming and airdrops o grin nothing dey this your head cheesy
Oga have been on this forum since 2013 ....have seen people like you
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by kcbaba007: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
icuminpiss:
I was at INEC office today at barnawa Kaduna state, inshallah I completed the PVC registration even though the INEC workers frustrated us for about 7 hours. Funny enough literally 90% of the people who also came for the registration were all drumming support for OBI.
The mov9ement is every where sha

Wow
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Siberia01:
cool

There is more than enough for Obidient youths

I have never stole from anambala

I came to see N200 and left $20billion

Vote buying is corruption

I'm studying Chinese and Egyptian budget
Stop being mischievous.. That's not Money he's distributing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.