Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) (84623 Views)

Re:lady Goes To Verify Price Of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes. She Lied. / Nigerian Uk-based Lady Goes To ‘verify’ Price Of Peter Obi’s Shoes, Shares . / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by FamTomx2(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

No vex oga I am not suffering.

What about those around you, are they contented with life..

Forget story bro, and let try a real change not the fraudulent APC type.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by usagee36: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eww

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Fashdeejay(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
FamTomx2:

I love the real change attitude it is very refreshing but I want to ask you one question, asides the blundering 1999 constitution which is filled with all sorts of loopholes allowing the government to treat the people like slaves, the Nigerian people themselves are responsible for whatever predicament they are in.

My question is, as good as Peter Obi might be as the president, are Nigerians themselves ready to have that change mindset?? It will not happen over night and already the thought for some people is that Peter Obi will do something magical.... Is it the government or the people now that should work together to make Peter Obi's job as the president smooth and obvious.... Until we the people are truly ready for positive change, which entails changing how we think and how disunited we are, we will not see change even if it is slapping us in the face.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by NnamdiKanu(m): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
sunboy:

Your ignorance carry degree. Because he took a picture with Wolf a reporter makes him
Global? Anybody can take a picture with a reporter lol grin

let me see your own picture with a reporter.... U are just a no how human being, suffering and smiling.. tuaaaah
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Dshocker(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Siberia01:
cool

There is more than enough for Obidient youths

I have never stole from anambala

I came to see N200 and left $20billion

Vote buying is corruption

I'm studying Chinese and Egyptian budget

Try to change the betterment of this country for once, stop deceiving yourself and do the right thing for once.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by FamTomx2(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fashdeejay:

I love the real change attitude it is very refreshing but I want to ask you one question, asides the blundering 1999 constitution which is filled with all sorts of loopholes allowing the government to treat the people like slaves, the Nigerian people themselves are responsible for whatever predicament they are in.

My question is, as good as Peter Obi might be as the president, are Nigerians themselves ready to have that change mindset?? It will not happen over night and already the thought for some people is that Peter Obi will do something magical.... Is it the government or the people now that should work together to make Peter Obi's job as the president smooth and obvious.... Until we the people are truly ready for positive change, which entails changing how we think and how disunited we are, we will not see change even if it is slapping us in the face.

Few words.... forget procrastinating attitude and get your pvc ready!

The change can start with you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by sunboy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
NnamdiKanu:
let me see your own picture with a reporter.... U are just a no how human being, suffering and smiling.. tuaaaah

Lol your gullibility is blocking you from knowing that a reporter is just a regular person who doesn’t represent his country’s nor his employers interest.

I have taken random picture with the governor of my state, I’ve walked into the senator representing my city’s office to ask him a question… my point being posting such picture doesn’t make me global or connected lol it’s just a picture no big deal. (IMO I don’t need to show you those pics for any sort of validation cos I don’t need your validation)

I know I dare not walk close to my state governor in naija or even a local govt chairman as an ordinary citizen lol

The status quo in naija has killed your brain to reason that taking picture even with a past president don’t necessarily mean he’s global… they could have met at a seminar or at a restaurant.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by DesChyko: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
NetValueFX:

Urchins will not like this.

I have a question..
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by DesChyko: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
NetValueFX:

Urchins will not like this.

Do you have a problem with bosstrevor and helinues? undecided
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by plaindealer: 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
ygowon:
Pandora is the best thing for Nigeria now. Old Tinubu can not rule a complex country like ours

Obi Pandora the looter can not even rule his own village... grin

Jagaba Shine Gaba.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Flipmac(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
vickydevoka:
I love dis lady. My kinda lady. Ugly n confident

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
dapadawee:

She even try cover her wowoness but it was still obvious
you fine??

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Billygee2u: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Iykopee:
Peter Obi is now a threat to agbero chairman. It seems they have forgotten about Atiku the main opposition candidate in a hurry. grin grin
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by swissgoldenpro2: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Funflipper: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

Jamo accent

Jamo wetin? Omo that na british accent.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Shikini: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Go and verify

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Now, we need to vote for peter obi because he wears cheap shoes

Is not about the cheap shoes bro, na integrity we dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by vickydevoka(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Latakia:
Stop lamenting cos the choice is yours grin
Funny enough,the sweetest lady I don Bleep no get nyash, and d worst lady get nyash wella.fat gals smell and are lazy forget say dem de yell them for social media
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by donhils: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Why is her mouth like that?
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by IDIOTmoderators: 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
FamTomx2:

I understand but my response was in respect of your reference to me.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by VirileNelly2420: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Not about shoes. About truth.

He's allergic to wastefulness.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by TimmyTen(m): 12:16am On Jun 23, 2022
IduNaOba:
Go and Verify
Obi is the SI Unit of integrity.
Person wey make the supposed two major candidates disappear into oblivion.

Some people say by the time apc and PDP start campaigns e go red
But i ask them....
Has labor party started campaign?

Go and verify labor party never start campaign

I wish I can double like this comment
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by holysaint1(m): 12:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

Yes he said he had only one wristwatch but we later found out that he had up to 5 wristwatches. We once posted his pictures at different occasions with different watches.

So na wristwatch you wan later resort to in checking his level of competence

Common nah..

This is insane man...

I seriously dont know how much yall were paid ooo.. But ... This is just not the way to approach things nah.
At least lets give him a chance and see what becomes of it.

This buhari that gave everyone high hope when he was campaigning couldnt even tell us to go and verify anything ooo..

But this man is giving you stats and facts. And yet all you have in return is hate and bile for him. Then something is most definitely wrong somewhere.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Ixodes(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
ridiculous is'nt it?
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by ikezudon(m): 1:12am On Jun 23, 2022
The movement is on course.. We dey enter that govt house by votes oo.. not streets.

In other news, see how to get a US number for free for your verifications.

https://billzonthestreets.com/get-free-us-phone-number/
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Albertone(m): 1:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Flipmac:

You look really beautiful and mature.
I like beautiful and older women.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Shancca: 1:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Passionate888:
Her accent though

That's British...
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by naijamerican: 1:59am On Jun 23, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
are you tired of electing killers and mass murders wearing gucci?
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Akerele44(m): 2:27am On Jun 23, 2022
Bawsse:
Obi my man no de lie

He no dey lie at all
I will not leave APUGA me and my family grin
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by obstead200(m): 4:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Latakia:
2023 presidential election, the choice is yours
carry your big yansh and gettat. na smelly shit full am sef. we are voting LP. we are obidient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation / Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.