Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama (50248 Views)

Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga / Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by lifestyle1(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2022
shocked
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by ashybabs(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2022
f
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by tctrills: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Aboks(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Linus kelechi which career u get

Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Femeto: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Must you mention Timaya's name?
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by StarFist(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2022
At least u know the cause of your problem, start solving it without complaining
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Akerele44(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2022
Alexiiydon:
Peter obi won the election on social media grin

Some people don ment for this social media oo...
Wetin concern this post with politics shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2022
Wizkid has three baby mamas yet his music Career did not Nose dive... Werey man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2022
ArewaNightmare:
grin A bad workman always heaps blame on his tools .
Oga just accept that u couldn't handle the fame that came ur way and u allowed it slip off ur fingers bcuz u thought you've arrived

Same with BLACKFACE
So Baby Mama is a good tool
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2022
Smart man. Speak on it! Get a megaphone and air it all out. You are on point.
ArewaNightmare:
grin A bad workman always heaps blame on his tools .
Oga just accept that u couldn't handle the fame that came ur way and u allowed it slip off ur fingers bcuz u thought you've arrived

Same with BLACKFACE
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Mrincredible05: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Moral lesson never be an intermediary between a man and a woman. Because when wahala burst Las las na you go surfer

Poor timaya!
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Alexiiydon: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Why are you homosexual men always funny? Can't you see things the way we straight people do?

Na wa o
bring your yanch make BAT Bleep am
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Kendo999: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Fear woman.
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by usagee36: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Lair. University of Abuja girls caused your downfall grin grin I can name them all. Na we run Abj during baba's time.
ExAngel007:

https://thenationonlineng.net/kelly-hansome-my-problem-began-after-timaya-introduced-me-to-my-baby-mama/
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by MartinsD12(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by FarinolaFrances: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2022
well, some commenters are typing that he didn't had a good career initially that after he made the song ' Maga don pay' he was kicked out of the industry stressing that he wasn't talented... but for him to come out and speak about this to the whole world it means only him himself can really understand what he went through....

but actually who you chose as your other half really determine how your life will be....

3 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by BaddestQueen(f): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Women .... Fear them

Painful thing is we guys would never learn

but you had sex with me
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by KingOfTheDamned: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Alexiiydon:
bring your yanch make BAT Bleep am

Sir I don't play that way.. whatever you suck and allow up your anus is not my business so I would appreciate if you keep your fantasy off this forum.

Spits
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Alexiiydon: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Sir I don't play that way.. whatever you suck and allow up your anus is not my business so I would appreciate if you keep your fantasy off this forum.

Spits
why you self Dey call who you no see homosexual you Dey ment?
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by KingOfTheDamned: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Alexiiydon:
why you self Dey call who you no see homosexual you Dey ment?

Paddy you display your leanings on this forum for even the blind to see that you are a homosexual and I don't judge you for wanting to have men enter your anus ,that is your own disgusting life style choice but please don't disturb the forum with your debauchery
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Obakoolex(m): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2022
grin which career?
Wack songs for the time memorial wey naija dey celebrate any noise that enjoys airplay
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by mema900: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Alexiiydon:
Peter obi won the election on social media grin

And will finish it up in real time

I am glad you are not discussing atiku, you are discussing peter obi.

People discuss what they see as threat

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Lol cheesy grin

When the devil sees that you're making it, He will give you a girl friend

Did the guy have any real talent? Timaya wey get girl friend called empress still blow this one dey blame him babymama. grin

I think Kennys music angle affected him more.
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by EdwardRandy(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Oga you had no career before jare, wetin be nosedive dia? Just one track promoting yahoo yahoo and you were kicked out of the industry.
Wetin the likes of Naira Marley, Bella Schmurda, etc dey promote? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by moneyissweet(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Am sure all your relatives and friends must be living in Canada by now

Onye wayo

Austinled:
Canada work permit visa and visitor diplomatic visa available call or WhatsApp us on 09¹6⁴595⁴4¹

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Antoeni(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2022
That Means Timaya Was An Accomplice, Timaya Was Instrumental to the Destruction of his Career
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Alexiiydon: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2022
mema900:

And will finish it up in real time

I am glad you are not discussing atiku, you are discussing peter obi.

People discuss what they see as threat
lol threat ? Na so them be threat for ekiti election you need to wake up oga
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Alexiiydon: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Paddy you display your leanings on this forum for even the blind to see that you are a homosexual and I don't judge you for wanting to have men enter your anus ,that is your own disgusting life style choice but please don't disturb the forum with your debauchery
your sense get crack na why bobrisky better pass you
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Zelenskyy(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2022
"Timaya introduced me to Ronke." ... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Was it also Timaya that introduced your Dick inside Ronke's Toto ?

You be Mumu... ?

You nor only introduced your Gbola to the Pussy, but you did it without wearing Condom..

Na you be the real Maga... Go and Pay your Child Support dues and stop the blame game.
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Moh247: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2022
BaddestQueen:
but you had sex with me

Don't mistake me for Pandora AdaObi
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by obynoceaser: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2022
Henryjr:
M.I Abaga

See worwor pikin dey form handsome
Kelechukwu clap for yourself, welldone

Who was the main cause of his problem?
1. The baby mama
2. Kelly handsome himself
3. Timaya
4. Lack of talent to sustain the fame in the industry
5. All of the above
6. None of the above

Select one correct answer- your time starts now.

If you fine pass Kelly Handsome make I bend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) / Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed / Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.