Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama (49949 Views)

Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga / Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by newdawnlive: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
yes, you are correct but it could have been a coincidence that your ex was just around when things went wrong for you, not that is was her fault. You may have made a bad decision at the time she just happens to be there. And if you blamed her for your miss fortune at the time why are you still struggling even though she is not in your life anymore? Not every woman is bad as some people are trying to say on here. Men are worst than women
sure
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by jehoha696(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
After how many years,baba don cum out,dey bleed lyk leaked pussy,he really gat talent, but i think he did mistake trying to diss every artist...,Abeg where kennis music dey (Kenny & D1)
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by oloko1859(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
M.I finished this guy that year grin

"Only one Kelly that I know, Kelly Rowland" - M.I
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Alexiiydon:
Peter obi won the election on social media grin
Go back to your Mkpụrụ miri,Day never break..
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by DJInfluence: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
That girl might be innocent. We are always looking for people to blame for our misfortune.

So tell us how she is responsible for your lack of success.
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Doctortest: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kelly handsome! Kelly handsome!
Oh how sad!
I was your biggest fan, from the days of love gba oku feat 2 shots. My Imsu days ‘ oh Kelly. I watched you grow and then your first hit - maga don pay ( too much money ) and what about - they want some (3x) oh I liked that track and kept it on repeat while I trekked all round the city of Owerri with my Walkman and big ear phones blasting on my ear . Oh! How sad ... they really did let you eat the bitter fruit of your labour.
You caused it....
I remember when Facebook was on fire then Kelly handsome did this to mo hits ‘ did that to mo hits. You didn’t just diss don jazzy and dbanj ‘u went ahead to release a video depicting thier faces on cartoons as you wiped wande coals as$ with cane ( this is where your problem started ) then u dissed M.I back to back ( catch me if you can and the other jam ) u dissed mo hit with the track ‘ Igwe’ after that u released another diss track ( ah la la where you called soludo to see the injustice mo hits were dishing you.
As a fan / consumer I taught u had lost your mind ‘ and the media changed your story....from the r Kelly of Nigerian music to the villain and diss master. Your name became diss.no other Nigerian artist has had his name associated with diss as the media painted you. There was no recovery then baba ....
In all I have mentioned ‘ did you hear baby mama !
As time went on and as I saw you couldn’t rise anymore I changed ship to the more relevant artist. But deep down I always wondered what route it might have been for u if you didn’t go down that part
Peace kelly! TIL u shine again
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by NaBanga: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nigerians are so irresponsible. Instead of taking accountability, they always blame another person. It's no wonder the entire count is in shambles. undecided
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by daddytime(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
macho44:

grin grin cheesy. I disagree

Kelly have us some good hits such as
Like Play Like Play
True Love
And the other one you made mention of. But If you accuse him of glorifying thievery, how about Olu Maintain "Yahooze" and Bella Shmurda "CashApp"?

They are all the same
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Lol cheesy grin

When the devil sees that you're making it, He will give you a girl friend

Omo cheesy
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by MasterKernel: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Alexiiydon:
my father no be politician and as he no be politician he still popular for him side I know say your usel**s father no fit popular for him street talk less of his village

People don't win vote by just being popular,but integrity globally... That's the measure of your reasoning, my father doesn't need to be popular,he's a man of integrity.
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Alexiiydon: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
MasterKernel:

People don't win vote by just being popular,but integrity globally... That's the measure of your reasoning, my father doesn't need to be popular,he's a man of integrity.
na why he never rule for him constituency
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by willyo(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Codeblues:

Help your family first

You're one of his family too grin
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by spafu(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Alexiiydon:
Agbaxxya
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Wwwq: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Really
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by engrchykae(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Alexiiydon:
and Nigerians suffered for 16 years and Peter Obi waxed stronger in wealth.
Many poor people died of hunger
Many youths couldn't finished their tertiary education because the powers that weaponised poverty and lack of education never paid attention to ASUU.
Many were recruited into army and fed agbado and maize.
Infact Nigerians were missing buhari by the year 2024.
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by oyeb15: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
True love is still my best song
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by oyeb15: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
True Love is still my best song
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by princewarri1985: 2:31am On Jun 24, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://thenationonlineng.net/kelly-hansome-my-problem-began-after-timaya-introduced-me-to-my-baby-mama/
like play by kelly handsome was a club banger that year, and i love the song so much, no doubt this dude was really talented
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Munzy14(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Lol cheesy grin

When the devil sees that you're making it, He will give you a girl friend
Lmao....Is not true..Just specify in bracket ( A bad lady)... cheesy

Some ladies can Increase your fortunes.

Some can scatter and bury the little you achieved.

As for kelly handsome , na beef kill him career.. grin grin
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Hokage001(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Alexiiydon:

How is His Remotely Linked To What They're Saying Here?
Try Dey Make Use Of Your Brain Once Once, It Helps A Lot. Abeg.
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by Alexiiydon: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hokage001:

How is His Remotely Linked To What They're Saying Here?
Try Dey Make Use Of Your Brain Once Once, It Helps A Lot. Abeg.
na watin I like I comment and the last time I checked I have rights to my comments so you can’t Rest In Peace or pieces
Re: Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama by MechanicMike: 12:23am On Jun 21, 2023
obynoceaser:

If you fine pass Kelly Handsome make I bend

^^^^^^^^^kaiiii...ther u go...we now hav prooof!!
i new it..we all new it...u juss confirm wot we expected bro...you are gay. so u clearly sayin u will bend yansh for kelly handsome..corrrect? shame on u for be gay, a big shame on u sir. u relice gay is a jailable offfeince in nigeria sir!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays / Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo / Davido, His Mother's Only Sister, Dupe & Amanda At Hailey Adeleke's 1st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.