Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries (45488 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin / I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by olisaEze(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2022
All poor men have a weak constitution and lack self control. - Anonymous

This dude is a perfect example of a man who can never make it in this life. This is not because he slept with his cousin’s wife, but because at 21 yrs old he has no boundaries or principles.

At half that age, I already knew that it was wrong to sleep with the WAGs of my friends after one small Diobu boy travel im squad come Akpajo just to confirm like one million 5k for one guy face!

So if ur barnie fine like that no vex buh, me & u can never be friends!

You kon be my helper, ur wife don turn my guy be that!!

How da hell will u na sleep with ur guy??

1 Like

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Harddiskng(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Help people from a distance.

Times have changed, na my family, na my sister no follow.

You are not responsible for their fate, make them follow God talk. Help them from a distance.
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Mckeni007: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Free advice, when next you want to screw someone's wife or girlfriend make sure they are having s*x with each other so that if she gets pregnant she will pin it on her husband. Why would you be having an unprotected s*x with a married woman when you know her husband is not around town. Very dumb move

1 Like

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by VEHINTOLAR: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by panpan(m): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2022
When the child is born, the 21 year old should take the child for a DNA test to confirm whether he is the biological father.
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by KazikageSama: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Wetin Rihanna no go see under umbrella? undecided

Why she sef join PDP? She no see labour party? grin
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by KazikageSama: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2022
panpan:
When the child is born, the 21 year old should take the child for a DNA test to confirm whether he is the biological father.

He couldn't afford to pay diploma fees. Where he wan see DNA money? grin
Nha those wey no fit afford things dey break dem pass.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by godofuck231: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2022
CleanInAll:
Normally Buhari will be shocked with this kind of news.
sorry he's not awaeir
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by godofuck231: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2022
Lust for brothers property ,he had no orientation
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

If HIS cousin is OBIdent, he will forgive Him
Obi even forgave Father Mbaka grin grin grin grin
Una don come again. grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2022
Just face the consequences
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by stawarts(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2022
Evaromantik:
The truth is that, it could be someone else that impregnated her and she pinned it on the young man.

Women are scum.
Deep thinking.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by KillerCrocodile: 11:25am On Jun 25, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

I won't blame him, because I I slept with my blood brother wife about thrice and she was willing to give me anytime I ask, untill I had to discipline myself and say enough.

Wow...
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Evaromantik:
The truth is that, it could be someone else that impregnated her and she pinned it on the young man.

Women are scum.

You are too wise to be a Nigerian..
Your wisdom is meant for Japanese cos you can see what no one else sees..

I no go surprise if you are an OBIdient fellow..

1 Like

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Awoleesu(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Stupid smokescreen!
The motherfuçker is here in Nigeria.. Trying to thwart the marking points that can unveil his sly tracks...

Lemme help you fuçker!
You're not 21, you're around 29-30, and it's not your cousin's wife but your blood brother's...

And Guess what? He already knows your randy secret...

You doubt me?
Ask the bitch! cool

1 Like

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Awoleesu(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2022
panpan:
And you as father would gladly allow your cousin take your (assumed) child away for some flimsy excuse!? shocked
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by tonyson010(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2022
Deborah98:
You see this I'm staying with my elder sister or brother. I live with my cousin or niece kind of story no dey move me. What was the young man expecting when he told this id*at to come stay with his family? To be looking at the wife or Infact you guys that leave your wives and husbands in Nigeria dey try Sha... Omo if we can't go together,we go hustle together make two of us go at once. I don't buy into this idea at all Biko. Serves the bingo right,hope he learns from this but what is there to learn sef? Mtcheew

true talk. often seeing many of this type of case in hospital where the lady gets pregnant by another man, although they often terminate the pregnancy.

if u don't have money for both of you, then she should stay in the family house with the parents.
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by tonyson010(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Evaromantik:

Women are scum.

still very possible.
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by ShangTsung000: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=CleanInAll post=114058748]Normally Buhari will be shocked with this kind of news.[/quote

And then he gonna "ASSUA" the guy that everything is under kwantrol.
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Dchampion65: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
........Thus saith the LORD; Such as are for death, to death;

But you should have weigh the consequences of your actions before venturing into it.
You betrayed your benefactor and your cousin.
O lagbara oo
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by sisisioge: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Triangles1:
Lamba

E kuku fit no be lamba o. The story dey shocking grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Veeryeasy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice one bro!! You've tried
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by NNEVERAGAINN: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
....... Okay
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Oturatetuala(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
What's my business?
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Slurity(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Abfinest007:
If it not Peter obi news we're not reading
Then there will be no news for your type from Feb next year.
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by TheOmoney(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
CleanInAll:
Normally Buhari will be shocked with this kind of news.

We go come hear headline like
"THE PRESIDENT REACT TO NEWS WHEREBY SO SO SO BOY IMPREGNATES HIS COUSIN'S WIFE"

REACTOR PRESIDENT
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by imagrg(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
That's a strong point.
Evaromantik:

Women are scum.
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Dksmile: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
When you dey enjoy the thing do you aks us for advice before you start am .
Anyway my advice for you make she keep the baby after she born am make him nak am again and come and ask for advice again cool cool
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Fantazy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
You have now announce yourself to the public by publishing it.
Your cousin and family members are coming for you earlier than it suppose to be.
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by abobote: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ghanian women can cheat as hell.
My Ghana girlfriend can Bleep anything on trouser, but will later come and tell me, I'm the only one.
Na de time the Bleep tire me, wey I leave na him her eyes clear
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Edoziesmart(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked / Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.