Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries (45482 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin / I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Islie: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Luck has eluded a 21-year-old Ghanaian man who has been sleeping with the wife of his cousin who pays his tertiary school fees, as the woman now carries his pregnancy and refuses to abort it.

According to the young man, he was living with his 35-year-old cousin and wife when he (cousin) had an opportunity to travel abroad last year, with the intention of making the woman join him later.

In his cousin’s absence, the young man who now lives in the house alone with the married woman claims to have had sex with her twice.

The woman is now pregnant and is not buying into the idea of aborting it. She plans to go and hide in the village and give birth secretly.

The troubled man’s fear is that family members might get wind of the scandal, and it might be deadly if his cousin finds out about the betrayal.

In a letter posted on a Facebook page, the Anonymous Confessions of Ghanaian Women, he revealed that he is contemplating committing suicide to escape the consequences of the sacrilegious act.

"Please I need advice. I have gone to impregnate my cousin's wife and she says she cannot do abortion.

"I was staying with them like a help to them and my cousin is paying my fees. I am doing diploma. My cousin had an opportunity to travel outside so he went last year and left his wife. The plan is to make her join him soon.

"So we were the only two people in the house. Their marriage is only like two years.

"Please I am just 21 years and my cousin is 35. He will kill me if he finds out.

"His wife too just wants to go and hide in her village and give birth and come back but I am afraid someone in my family will find out. As at now, no one knows only me and her. Please I need help. I have learnt a great lesson from this because we only had sex twice," he wrote.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/ive-impregnated-wife-of-my-cousin-who-pays-my-fees-21-year-old-man-cries/nzmhqc7

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by CleanInAll: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Normally Buhari will be shocked with this kind of news.

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Jashub: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mtcheee... I don't know why people keep carry things that don't concern Nigerians . undecided

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Abfinest007(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
If it not Peter obi news we're not reading

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Aboks(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Useless boy, you & the woman must be banished from the land

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Boogyman557: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Ezehillary(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ochala red ( e don red) you don go pregnant your cousin's wife ,carry story come dey give us for nigeria , i will not advice you because you are not obidient

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Ahmed0336(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wetin Rihanna no go see under umbrella? undecided

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by CreepyBlackpool: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
all of you, the wife, you, the cousin, all mad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Cypress042(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ghanian matter tire son of an Obidient man living in Nigeria cool

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Deborah98(f): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
You see this I'm staying with my elder sister or brother. I live with my cousin or niece kind of story no dey move me. What was the young man expecting when he told this id*at to come stay with his family? To be looking at the wife or Infact you guys that leave your wives and husbands in Nigeria dey try Sha... Omo if we can't go together,we go hustle together make two of us go at once. I don't buy into this idea at all Biko. Serves the bingo right,hope he learns from this but what is there to learn sef? Mtcheew

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by ndukwejoe(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
let me follow the response you are not obidient

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by bro4u: 7:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Potiphar's wife comes to mind...If you don't fear women then you're not informed

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Evaromantik(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2022
The truth is that, it could be someone else that impregnated her and she pinned it on the young man.

Women are scum.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by cayorday89(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Mhen....
Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by doctore212(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Am planning of stealing my oga money . Need to enter olosho house this early morn before going to work

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by patriotic007: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Even the devil will be afraid of you

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by rajiedreez: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2022
grin don't worry it's still in the family grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by VirileNelly2420: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Ok... More grease to ur...

Meanwhile, don't kill urself yet. What if dey had used u to do "two to beat one?" grin

But, why would ur cousin leave his new wife with someone who is already sexually active, just d two in same house?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by RaptObserver: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Ghana Una no dey ever get sense

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2022
He is afraid a family member would find out chose to post on Facebook for the whole world. Mumu Boy

If I eventually mary, me no fit leave my wife travel abroad for more than 3 months and I no fit loose guard during the 3 months sef.

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by TimmyTen(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2022
People like this don’t deserve anything good in life. Oga I have nothing to tell you, face the music

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Searchingvictor: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Why will you allow the devil to use you bro?
This is not right now, someone is paying your school fees you now impregnated the wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by inoki247: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2022
People nd stupidity dem suppose send the boy and the wife to jail....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by chosenchild: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Endtime spirit everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Time will heal all wounds if death doesn't take it away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Aniluvreal: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2022
shocked

I won't blame him, because I I slept with my blood brother wife about thrice and she was willing to give me anytime I ask, untill I had to discipline myself and say enough.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by ArewaNightmare: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries by Triangles1(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2022
Lamba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.