Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier (9603 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Anitaarthur: 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
A yet to identified female Nigerian military officer has taken to Facebook to look for a boyfriend.

According to the beautiful officer, she’s been looking for a partner for the past few years but all to no avail because of her profession.

She said that men are afraid to approach her because she’s a military officer and people think she will be too harsh.

She said she’s a down-to-earth woman who hardly talks even though she’s a military officer.

She then encouraged men who are interested in her to summon the courage and propose to her because she needs a boyfriend.

Following the link below for direct chat.

https://www.allgistroom.com/i-need-a-boyfriend-to-control-and-heat-my-body-but-no-man-is-noticing-me-uk-female-military-officer/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
U try.. then when e tire me to run go become problem. Find a boyfriend in ur field and leave civilians alone cheesy

30 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by DriverX: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Date your fellow soldiers

20 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Rastaramsey(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
This one fi killi person

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Cypress042(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
I'm here for you baybey. If no be you, i no go date again.

Just imagine, you're looking for an innocent civilian to useless his life abi ? haunty Fear God, i repeat fear God grin grin

20 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Ezehillary(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Imagine me marrying a soldier
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Jamie1000: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dress hot and go join Olosho. Them go rush you hit u wotowoto

9 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Chiraq77(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
why woman go just wake up say she wan be soldier for Nigeria

Tueh!

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Kimiso(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
See person wey dey find boyfriend as she do eye
See kala

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by BBBricks: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Who wan chop beating
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Alapojames: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
I could remembered what happened some years ago.. A guy approached a lady on uniform, he was dealt with severely all because he called her fine girl..
One of the station invited him for interview..
He wore the the same clothes he was harass with..
Most of these female soldiers have mood swing oo.. You can't detect their mood oo is better you leave them alone.. They should marry themselves...
Just imagine say your be Repiller and she refuse to obliged..
I don't need war oo abeg..
Na their type full "carry me they go" whatsapp group..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by kakaaa77: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Following the link below to where angry no thank you'
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by nairalander2020(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
the don't fear to brutalized civilians, but the fear to remain single forever. grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by FirstCounsel(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin
Rastaramsey:
This one fi killi person
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Sukkyy2010: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
O fe doko ni yen ooo grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Slynation(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hehehehehe....I just have this feeling these female soldiers ain't serious self...!! If they are serious enough, they should remove that khaki and take themself outing putting on a very nice mini gown...Men will definitely approach them and when they have triggered something serious, then you can tell him you are a soldier...Them no born the man well make e break your heart grin

But wearing camo upandan carrying guns and you expect any man to meet you, my dear you will wait till eternity...

That was how I summoned courage and told a military friend of mine that I like one of his female friend who is a soldier and she got annoyed that a bloody civilian like me has the temerity to say that...A number called me one day and it was her, threatening fire and brimstone on her papa that she will deal with me....grin Thank God I was about to travel the next day and I simply traveled and left town....I no run oO grin

And true to her words...the werey came to where I was working then, and they told her I traveled...

Since then, I just comot hand for anything female soldiers make their Oga continue dey wire them with reckless abandon

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by royalair(m): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2022
You hol assault rifle still dim eye like stoner and you expect bloody civilian like me to ask you out, so any day wey I do small fuucckk up na frog jump and swimming inside gutter you go give me. Carry your matter go meet your fellow soldiers

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by BlackSaints: 1:23am On Jun 23, 2022
If you want to heat your body go and stand under the sun. Since when did men turn to sun?

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Alapojames:
I could remembered what happened some years ago.. A guy approached a lady on uniform, he was dealt with severely all because he called her fine girl..
One of the station invited him for interview..
He wore the the same clothes he was harass with..
Most of these female soldiers have mood swing oo.. You can't detect their mood oo is better you leave them alone.. They should marry themselves...
Just imagine say your be Repiller and she refuse to obliged..
I don't need war oo abeg..
Na their type full "carry me they go" whatsapp group..

I watched that clip recently.
Omo that guy chop beating for those small girls hand.

E be like cult initiation grin

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by HilcomTech(m): 4:36am On Jun 23, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

I saw the video too. It was terrible, the guy would likely be admitted into hospital for treatment. The slaps alone could damage his ear drums.

All because he said she was beautiful.

8 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Mywd: 5:41am On Jun 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

I saw the video too. It was terrible, the guy would likely be admitted into hospital for treatment. The slaps alone could damage his ear drums.

All because he said she was beautiful.

Send link to d video abeg grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Itzurboi(m): 6:09am On Jun 23, 2022
My mama prayer would not even allow us to jam, that one silly thought of saying fine girl go come my head..
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by meobizy(f): 6:32am On Jun 23, 2022
She is in a male dominated field. She can always pick a mate.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by ashawopikin(m): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2022
Her picture sef dey fear me

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Alapojames: 6:55am On Jun 23, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Them were using they guy to verge their anger..
The beating be like test run or rehearsal..
The girl was feeling as if she is apha..
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2022
Slynation:
Hehehehehe....I just have this feeling these female soldiers ain't serious self...!! If they are serious enough, they should remove that khaki and take themself outing putting on a very nice mini gown...Men will definitely approach them and when they have triggered something serious, then you can tell him you are a soldier...Them no born the man well make e break your heart grin

But wearing camo upandan carrying guns and you expect any man to meet you, my dear you will wait till eternity...

That was how I summoned courage and told a military friend of mine that I like one of his female friend who is a soldier and she got annoyed that a bloody civilian like me has the temerity to say that...A number called me one day and it was her, threatening fire and brimstone on her papa that she will deal with me....grin Thank God I was about to travel the next day and I simply traveled and left town....I no run oO grin

And true to her words...the werey came to where I was working then, and they told her I traveled...

Since then, I just comot hand for anything female soldiers make their Oga continue dey wire them with reckless abandon
That's because, like most people in the military, they are idiots.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Eazie351(m): 7:08am On Jun 23, 2022
Trust me, 80% of these military women only cry out (because
-They don cast finish for their military world
-All their multiple boyfriends don fail them and they really want to settle down) cos being in a relationship with them is boring AF, all they talk about is their work and hearing their stories go fear you and dem no go get your time sef.

I don date one before, na insecurity go chase the guy (their oga's & mates dey there for you to compete with) everything wey she dey talk or post na guy matter, how you wan stay?

8 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by braimeddy: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2022
You be fine babe but weed don scatter ur brain. So no man go fit sastify u

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Ventriprise: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2022
you dey find who you go beat. Wayo.

Nord VPN available at 4k only.
WhatsApp spy app available at 2k only. message number in signature. V
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by monerozi5590: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2022
BlackSaints:
If you want to heat your body go and stand under the sun. Since when did men turn to sun?

Hahahaha! This is very funny.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2022
Alapojames:

The girl was feeling as if she is apha..

Exactly!

Apparently, they're new recruits. That bald one should not be more than 18.

One take away tho, one shouldn't have anything to do or talk with them when they're on duty/uniform.

If at all there's something to do with them it should be off duty, club or party.

That guy's life will never be the same.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? / 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / I’m Seriously In Pain, My Husband Sleeps With Me From My Anus – Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.