Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) (2610 Views)

Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake / BUS 325 NOUN POP Exam 2017 Free Past Question With Solved Answers / Lecturer Sets Question Using Names Of Characters From a Cartoon; Naruto(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by phemmyutd(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Department of Mass Communication, Federal Polytechnic Offa sets question with "Emilokan"�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by sirjoggy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Very simple na just write
Oshekini olule, oshekeji olule,osheketa olule, Egbe kínní yi wa emilokan simple

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by KUNZEH(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by Mickykarim: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
phemmyutd:
Department of Mass Communication, Federal Polytechnic Offa sets question with "Emilokan"�

THE STATEMENT HAS BECOME BOTH A PRAYER POINT AND IDEOLOGY CUM PRINCIPLE FOR A RALLYING POINT.

With the IVORY towers catching on and tapping into the PHENOMENON called "Emilokan" for GOODNESS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by MetaPhysical: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin
Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mickykarim:

THE STATEMENT HAS BECOME BOTH A PRAYER POINT AND IDEOLOGY CUM PRINCIPLE FOR A RALLYING POINT.

With the IVORY towers catching on and tapping into the PHENOMENON called "Emilokan" for GOODNESS.
It's a shameful statement made out of desperation by a thieving old man

15 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
For more jokes text "Tinubu" to 247419 grin

3 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by Malory: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu is now the butt of cruel jokes
Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by helinues: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Emilokan lai se agbo?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by VoteTinubu2023: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
It's a buzzword that will dominate the Nigerian political space for the foreseeable future.

Vote TINUBU 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by shigishege: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin they mean step by step preparation??

Well I will first find someone to sit at my back who will represent governor "Eleyi"
Then look for a good human being, a trustworthy fellow to sit beside me who will represent Ganduje. Then the stage is set. Na to begin dey point fingers remain grin grin
I go talk of how the rector was there as a result of my help. So it's my turn to become the new rector. Emilokan

7 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by Deborah98(f): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
We play too much in this country. Everything na exam questions. Is there something people won't turn into cruise and joke for this country sef...
Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by Mickykarim: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

It's a shameful statement made out of desperation

WHICH STATEMENT AND OR ANYTHING OF INFLUNCE EVER CAME OUT OF YOUR EMPTY SHELL?

The ESSENCE of one man raging across the land like wildfire. You NONENTITY with lazy brain and nothing to offer can sit somewhere on your lazy butt in an obscure corner of despondence and without life can empty the ROT in your head unto the public square.

What a shame!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Imagine say you fail that question and still go vote Tinubu grin

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Deborah98:
We play too much in this country. Everything na exam questions. Is there something people won't turn into cruise and joke for this country sef...

Not really cruise, you should see the real question there, which is; what are the steps/stages in production?

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mickykarim:

WHICH STATEMENT AND OR ANYTHING OF INFLUNCE EVER CAME OUT OF YOUR EMPTY SHELL?

The ESSENCE of one man raging across the land like wildfire. You NONENTITY with lazy brain and nothing to offer can sit somewhere on your lazy butt in an obscure corner of despondence and without life can empty the ROT in your head unto the public square.

What a shame!
Seeing those salty premium tears roll down your cheek give me so much joy, cry cry cry
Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by Esama: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu everywhere.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by Mickykarim: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Seeing those salty premium tears roll down your cheek give me so much joy, cry cry cry

YOU NOW BETTER IMAGINED AS A DELUSIONAL DUNCE.

Claiming to see what is not tangible to you tells me one thing. A very little fellow with infirmity

Go for treatment for your lost soul in the nearest sanatorium or infirmary.

YOU ARE A VERY SICK GOAT, YOU NEED HELP. GO FOR IT.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOU NOW BETTER IMAGINED AS A DELUSIONAL DUNCE.

Claiming to see what is not tangible to you tells me one thing. A very little fellow with infirmity

Go for treatment for your lost soul in the nearest sanatorium or infirmary.

YOU ARE A VERY SICK GOAT, YOU NEED HELP. GO FOR IT.
All this useless grammar won't take you anywhere if you still supporting an international thief like Tinubu

Stop supporting corruption and you will make headway in life

3 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by DevilSignature: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
cheesy
Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by HarlequinLekex: 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
It would soon become a nonsense trend
Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by Amos1423(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu urchins will only live to see the very reason they ought to have campaigned for P. Obi. Soon y'all will be filled with regrets.

Meanwhile, Make I pitch my tent here cause dos topic go cook! Incase una see graduate trainee work for Rivers State for IT field Abeg I dey ready to do am o.. I get HND for computer science and I Sabi operate computer, do graphics design as well as do one or two for camera and I am ready to learn biko.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by RealityKings: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Imagine say you fail that question and still go vote Tinubu grin
mind blowing

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by Mickykarim: 12:26am On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

All this useless grammar won't take you anywhere if you still supporting an international thief like Tinubu

Stop supporting corruption and you will make headway in life

I AM DONE WITH A DUNCE, HERE.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by yetunsbay(m): 3:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Deborah98:
assume you be one of the students now naso you go fail the exam with your mindset of everything na for play in this country. Shebi u Sabi pass the examiner naw
Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:45am On Jun 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by 9jaBloke: 5:47am On Jun 23, 2022
sirjoggy:
Shekini olule, oshekeji olule,osheketa olule, Egbe kínní ti wa enikookan simple

cheesy
Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by shigishege: 6:30am On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

It's a shameful statement made out of desperation by a thieving old man
why be say yamirin too dey take everything serious? Una no dey happy for once??.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by juman(m): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2022
One of tinubu catchment areas during election.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2022
Jagaban 101, a "tiri" unit course.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Offa Sets Question With "Emilokan"(photo) by Zico777(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
sirjoggy:
Oshekini olule, oshekeji olule,osheketa olule, Egbe kínní yi wa emilokan simple
grin
Eleyi
Badt guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

From A Billionaire To A Taxi Driver / Unilag Diploma / Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.