Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM (4438 Views)

How To Successfully Slide Into A Girl’s DM / How To Successfully Slide Into A Girl’s DM (master Class 101) / 5 Types Of Guys In Every Girl's DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Goalnaldo(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
The difference is clear cheesy grin

2 Shares

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by doggedfighter(f): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Both could actually be two Nigerian girls DM.

Just two individuals with different exposures , understanding and manner of approach .

One uptight , the other free minded and agreeable.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by papiSNEH(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
What Nigeria girls want when you slide into their DM is to just tell them to send their aza

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by l69l: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
.. grin..
Thats Nigerians for U
Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Kollins11: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nigerian girls are damn frustrated, they don't believe in Love, they only love your money... Drift the discussion to money and see her replying you in a romantic way.

Reason why I don't hesitate to deep throat that gender with my dick... "Money for hand, back for my bed"

That's how I roll with Nigerian bitches even Doggedfighter, Islandlady & siofra could testify how I deep throat them last night.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
naso dem naija girls dey carry d same mentality to enter yankee

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by doggedfighter(f): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kollins11:
Nigerian girls are damn frustrated, they don't believe in Love, they only love your money... Swift the discussion to money and see her replying you in a romantic way.

Reason why I don't hesitate to deep throat that gender with my dick... "Money for hand, back for my bed"

That's how I roll with Nigerian bitches even Doggedfighter, Islandlady & siofra could testify how I deep throat them last night.
Cheap Colorado induced highness grin

4 Likes

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Goalnaldo(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
Both could actually be two Nigerian girls DM.

Just two individuals with different exposures , understanding and manner of approach .

One uptight , the other free minded and agreeable.

you Show good judgement. my only fear is that I know you to be an atheist or have you embrace the light of salvation?

1 Like

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Goalnaldo(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
papiSNEH:
What Nigeria girls want when you slide into their DM is to just tell them to send their aza
the surest way to mess with your mental health is to date a Nigerian girl. I'm not yet ready for their emotional rollercoasters.

7 Likes

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Alapojames: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Assuming they chatted former, the nigeria girl would have asked him,please "can you do me a favor"? Cause that's their best punchline

Increase your ig followers at affordable price

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by doggedfighter(f): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Goalnaldo:
you Show good judgement. my only fear is that I know you to be an atheist or have you embrace the light of salvation?

Salvation light can blind someone, reason I stay far from it.

Why fear harmless atheism though?

How did your day go? grin

4 Likes

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Goalnaldo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kollins11:
Nigerian girls are damn frustrated, they don't believe in Love, they only love your money... Drift the discussion to money and see her replying you in a romantic way.

bro you didn't lie. See my conversation with a lady on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Nostring: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lol.. but shey guys still dey beat around the bush that much nowadays??
Last time I even asked a girl out was like 2000 years ago... lipsrsealed
Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Goalnaldo(m): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nostring:
Lol.. but shey guys still dey beat around the bush that much nowadays??
Last time I even asked a girl out was like 2000 years ago... lipsrsealed
mine was 2017. If you stop girl now, they will look you from Head to toe. A guy once told me that it's only broke niggas that ask ladies out and I'm beginning to believe him.

3 Likes

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Goalnaldo(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Salvation light can blind someone, reason I stay far from it.

Why fear harmless atheism though?

How did your day go? grin

my day was okay. Thanks for asking and I hope you had a wonderful day too.

1 Like

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Nostring: 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Goalnaldo:
mine was 2017. If you stop girl now, they will look you from Head to toe. A guy once told me that it's only broke niggas that ask ladies out and I'm beginning to believe him.
grin the guy no lie.. just manage get car and small efizzy... Some girls wey u no dey exchange pass hi and hello's go even start relationship in dia head dey tell dia frnds na u dey date Dem.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Goalnaldo(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nostring:
grin the guy no lie.. just manage get car and small efizzy... Some girls wey u no dey exchange pass hi and hello's go even start relationship in dia head dey tell dia frnds na u dey date Dem.
I swear especially car. Them stare at us for village tire cause my elder brother owns an ml 350

1 Like

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Collyweed: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
More like broke hoe DM vs normal babe DM.

1 Like

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by doggedfighter(f): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Goalnaldo:
my day was okay. Thanks for asking and I hope you had a wonderful day too.

Yea, I did. Sound sleep.
Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Tboymessiah(m): 12:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Alapojames:
Assuming they chatted former, the nigeria girl would have asked him,please "can you do me a favor"? Cause that's their best punchline

Increase your ig followers at affordable price

What of Twitter shey u dey ruunam
Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Jeon(f): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2022
If you keep up with them, the next thing is are you in a relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by techWriter3: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2022
What Nigeriansns boys thing when you tumble into their DM is to just know them to resend their blanc

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Goalnaldo(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2022
techWriter3:
What Nigeriansns boys thing when you tumble into their DM is to just know them to resend their blanc
what are you writing Sir? And you claim to be a writer grin

1 Like

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by czarr(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2022
The same Nigerian girl could respond both ways, the first response is saying I don't like you and I don't appreciate you talking to me while the second is saying I find you attractive... don't say the wrong thing and I'll buss it wide open for you.
Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by blingxx(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2022
Kollins11:

grin I don't know what you are smoking but I want some this is @slawormir and @Boogeyman level of highness cheesy
Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Pussyassasin(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Both can be nigerian girls with different attitudes.
Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Cousin9999: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
That's probably more a reflection of economic conditions than culture.

And the average American woman would ignore or block the message unless you had some kind of relationship going. Even then, that's still likely. lol

1 Like

Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by InfinityFabric: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Goalnaldo:
bro you didn't lie. See my conversation with a lady on twitter.
This is why you don't take them serious in any thing especially in public. They have no problem with cognitive dissonance.
Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by InfinityFabric: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
You'd probably get the same from a Shanequa and Lakeisha, even Bekky when she's on meth.
Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
InfinityFabric:
You'd probably get the same from a Shanequa and Lakeisha, even Bekky when she's on meth.
Vanquiesha, takeisha, batkilla,shonquiqa.....lolzzzz
Re: Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM by Rickmann: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Goalnaldo:
The difference is clear cheesy grin

Nigerian girls and their blockhead na 5&6

(1) (Reply)

She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? / My Roommate Crushing On Me / On Marrying Younger Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.