Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women (4024 Views)

Men, Masturbation Will Ruin Your Life. HERE'S WHY / Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women / Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Wealthbrain22(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Men don’t like women one bit. We find them boring and unnecessary but you will never know that you feel that way about women till you masturbate.
Anytime you masturbate, go out and observe how you truly feel about women , you will see that in reality you don’t like or want them. They give you nothing, they are so arrogant, they pretend a lot, they are dramatic, they mostly can’t hold intelligent conversations, all that is in their head is relationships and collecting money from different men , so tell me why any man will ever want such a gender?? The short answer is KONJI!!!!

God knowing that without konji they will be almost no recreation of babies because by default men truly don’t like women , so he put something white in us that turns our brain and disturbs our biological nature to go and look for women to recreate babies with. That’s why men date, that’s why men marry, that’s why any man is talking to any women, KONJI is the reason!

Outside konji you will start seeing women as a burden, that’s why most married men look for new younger girls outside their marriage because they get bored of seeing their wives, they don’t see anything special in her anymore because the konji has cleared from their eyes over the years , now they are forced to tolerate her so they look for new young girls to pour the konji on.

This is kinda brutal , and insensitive but it’s the sad truth.

Go and do your research, the noFap threads are always talking about no masturbation because once’s you masturbate women become unattractive to you, they always say how once they stopped masturbating they became more extroverted and more friendly to women.

Masturbation reveals the real you, and sadly that real you as a man is not really a fan of women by default nature.

33 Likes

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by MatrixReloaded: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Adam lived many years but as soon he was given a partner all that he loved crumbled

18 Likes

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by nosleep: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
When masturbation finish with you bro you go understand please look for a calm lady you will love relationship

13 Likes

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Coinwarrior: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
nosleep:
When masturbation finish with you bro you go understand please look for a calm lady you will love relationship
true

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Spnn(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
A man comes to his senses as soon as he comes grin

9 Likes

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Spud: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Genius

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Slynation(m): 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
In this life you cum and you go...!!

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by BlackMan6969(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ur analogy's so dumb ma Nigga. Masturbation is d worse advise u can give a ur fellow man right now. Do u know how weak, stupid & dumb a nigga who masturbate looks. A woman is the best gift God gave 2 a man, i love women & i love 2 spin & munch that ass.

10 Likes

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Juoflife1(f): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wahala grin. Oya nairaland men, let the masturbation begin. grin

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Men don’t like women one bit. We find them boring and unnecessary but you will never know that you feel that way about women till you masturbate.
Anytime you masturbate, go out and observe how you truly feel about women , you will see that in reality you don’t like or want them. They give you nothing, they are so arrogant, they pretend a lot, they are dramatic, they mostly can’t hold intelligent conversations, all that is in their head is relationships and collecting money from different men , so tell me why any man will ever want such a gender?? The short answer is KONJI!!!!

God knowing that without konji they will be almost no recreation of babies because by default men truly don’t like women , so he put something white in us that turns our brain and disturbs our biological nature to go and look for women to recreate babies with. That’s why men date, that’s why men marry, that’s why any man is talking to any women, KONJI is the reason!

Outside konji you will start seeing women as a burden, that’s why most married men look for new younger girls outside their marriage because they get bored of seeing their wives, they don’t see anything special in her anymore because the konji has cleared from their eyes over the years , now they are forced to tolerate her so they look for new young girls to pour the konji on.

Go and do your research, the noFap threads are always talking about no masturbation because once’s you masturbate women become unattractive to you, they always say how once they stopped masturbating they became more extroverted and more friendly to women.

Masturbation reveals the real you, and sadly that real you as a man is not really a fan of women by default nature.

What is this one trying to say? Is like u talk too much, u wrote alot of things but ended up saying nothing grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Ikennaford: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Slynation:
In this life you cum and you go...!!
The story of my life

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by InfinityFabric: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Women are sex objects. They are NOT for sex-only objects.
The problem is when you mix up bimbos and non bimbos in the same category just because they both have breasts and vagina.

bimbo: an attractive but unintelligent or frivolous young woman.

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lol
Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by SultanOfPuna: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Its not masturbation
Having too much sex causes this
My babe is a nymphomaniac
She is also an introvert and she prefer to stay indoor almost all the time watching films and what not
Once I enter house, drop school bag we begin to Bleep. Before dinner we Bleep again
As in we do it randomly and she is always ready.

So having such a girl like this, made me really lose interest in other girls.
Every morning before I leave my house
I give her 1 or 2 rounds

If I go to class and I see a hot girl I no go shake
because I done already cum inside my fine babe like 2 times that morning.
Even if Nicki Minaj give me Bobby I fit reject am.
But if i didn't Bleep that morning, whenever I see fine girl I will be tempted to Simp.

What then blew my mind is the hot girls i ignore start seeking for my attention.
I think they can feel that I get pussy a lot
That's why I'm not giving them attention
This makes them get more attracted to me.

8 Likes

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Farrakhann: 12:21am On Sep 25, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

You are working the head
Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Streett: 3:03am On Sep 25, 2022
You sabi the feeling …..

So true! But the feeling is quite temporary!

Las Las Nothing like dipping down to a creamy cunt letting out weak moans to each mean thrusts

Wankin & Gbenshin get different vibe sha
Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by DanieleLorenzo: 3:35am On Sep 25, 2022
Ikennaford:
The story of my life
I've been on my ones, on grinding. Not getting by but it's all timing cool
Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Sometimes u might book a session with a call girl...but if u mistakenly masturbate before u see her, bro 4get it. U go give d olosho excuse...or probably ignore her calls. Masturbation can cure ur konjified brain so u can concentrate on what you're doing, thou I think a female pvssy taste differently, especially the ones that have shock absorber.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Ikennaford: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:

I've been on my ones, on grinding. Not getting by but it's all timing cool
I don't mind it, it's alright
However you cope
Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Nnachi404(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2022
I dey come I dey come haaaàaaaa uhhhhhhka
Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by wealthyhenry(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2022
BlackMan6969:
Ur analogy's so dumb ma Nigga. Masturbation is d worse advise u can give a ur fellow man right now. Do u know how weak, stupid & dumb a nigga who masturbate looks. A woman is the best gift God gave 2 a man, i love women & i love 2 spin & munch that ass.

Y'all Read without understanding and jump to conclusion too soon. Op never said masturbation is good neither did he recommend it for anyone.

He simply revealed the feeling a man gets the moment he masturbates and from my past years of masturbating experience, I found that to be absolutely true. The moment you masturbate, you don't feel nothing for no woman.

This further explains what happens when you have sex and cums, it looks like a certain veil has been removed from your eyes. Hence the saying, when you cum, you come to your senses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by wealthyhenry(m): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

I think you are absolutely right. Though I don't recommend masturbation for anyone, but your observations are clear-cut true.

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Coldie(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2022
See the kind nonsense una dae talk this Sunday morning

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Danibonk(m): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2022
No matter how you masturbate it can never cure your sexual desire. Nothing sweet pass Toto I use to be like you but immediately I enrolled in fucking one of the street babe in my area it changed my perspective towards pussy. Sweetest feelings in my life since then if I collect salary I Dey save olosho money differently before I even think of food. But thank God now am married and I Bleep every day before going to work

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by BlackMan6969(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
wealthyhenry:

Y'all Read without understanding and jump to conclusion too soon. Op never said masturbation is good neither did he recommend it for anyone.

He simply revealed the feeling a man gets the moment he masturbates and from my past years of masturbating experience, I found that to be absolutely true. The moment you masturbate, you don't feel nothing for no woman.

This further explains what happens when you have sex and cums, it looks like a certain veil has been removed from your eyes. Hence the saying, when you cum, you come to your senses.
Word!
Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Jazzman01: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
Danibonk:
No matter how you masturbate it can never cure your sexual desire. Nothing sweet pass Toto I use to be like you but immediately I enrolled in fucking one of the street babe in my area it changed my perspective towards pussy. Sweetest feelings in my life since then if I collect salary I Dey save olosho money differently before I even think of food. But thank God now am married and I Bleep every day before going to work

Also no matter how much sex you have, it can never cure your sexual desire. Now you claim that you always save part of your salary to Bleep olosho. How are you different from the person that masturbates frequently? Both of you are still battling with konji. Even married men are not free either. As a man before your sexual desire will reduce significantly it will be around 70yrs and above.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by ITbomb(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
wealthyhenry:

I think you are absolutely right. Though I don't recommend masturbation for anyone, but your observations are clear-cut true.
Not absolutely

Masturbation skimmed out the bodily attraction in a woman and make you look towards intelligence and respect.
It seems, for the op, the kind of girls around him are all boobs and asz so after masturbation, the need for them dies
Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Danibonk(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
My brother the bitter truth is stop wanking
Jazzman01:

Also no matter how much sex you have, it can never cure your sexual desire. Now you claim that you always save part of your salary to Bleep olosho. How are you different from the person that masturbates frequently? Both of you are still battling with konji. Even married men are not free either. As a man before your sexual desire will reduce significantly it will be around 70yrs and above.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ / Heal-a-heart. / Stretch Marks:a Huge Turnoff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.