Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) (5975 Views)

Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by loosecanon50(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Never seen anything as true as this about both genders grin cheesy
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2022
pansophist:
And all those smile as fake. If one eventually leaves the table, then they will start gossiping about her. I've worked in a school one time and see this firsthand. Sisterhood is a myth.

Pansophist I want to be a multi-millioniare in dollars by 40 , advice me as I'm currently In 500 level and 25yrs, it's my long term goal
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Oturatetuala(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
I don't even know how much I spend on my niggas and how much dey spend on me too. We are the good gang club.
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is front page worthy na election election we dey see front page front �
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by pansophist(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
JESHAL:

Pansophist I want to be a multi-millioniare in dollars by 40 , advice me as I'm currently In 500 level and 25yrs, it's my long term goal

Me that wants to be a billionaire grin

You asked a very important question, and I'll answer to the best of my ability. It's also the playbook I'm following, and you should do the same.

Now look at all the billionaires or even millionaires you know, you'll notice a pattern, they all offer services that the public uses almost everyday. The larger the customer base, the more chance to be a multi millionaire. Look at Coca-Cola, uber, dangote, kfc, car companies, MTN, etc, you can't be a multi milliomaore/billionaire if you do not scale.

So pick something that the public needs, and try to develop a means to offer it to as much people that needs it. For example McDonald's has more than sixty thousand restaurant world wide, will you be surprised if the founder is a billionaire? Of course not. If you want to have a chain of restaurants for example, then create a plan that every year, you'll add 100% more locations. So from one, then two, then four, then eight, then sixteen, then thirty two, sixty four, and so in. You must have a model and follow it religiously.

Also, your mindset is the most important thing. Personally I do not believe in luck, I believe in planning and execution, and the "laws of cause and effect", or biblically, what you sow, you shall reap. The universe operates in codes and laws. Understand the law and play accordingly. I see lots of people just settle because their stomach is filled, even they can be more.

And you will need self-descipline to follow any plan you have for yourself. Jack ma, the founder and ceo of alibaba is my favourite billionaire. Go listen to him speak, he came practically from nothing, zero, but he became china's wealthiest man by understanding the game, and play like a pro. He was rejected by all schools, jobs, but he didn't reject himself, which is worse.

Also pick a billionaire of choice and study him like he has a key to make you enter heaven. Look at what he did, and do exactly that. Think of the things you can offer the Nigerian market, and extend globally as well, but you should start from a place you have comparative advantage such as your country of citizenship.

10 Likes

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
pansophist:

You asked a very important question, and I'll answer to the best of my ability. It's also the playbook I'm following, and you should do the same.

Now look at all the billionaires or even millionaires you know, you'll notice a pattern, they all offer services that the public uses almost everyday. The larger the customer base, the more chance to be a multi millionaire. Look at Coca-Cola, uber, dangote, kfc, car companies, MTN, etc, you can't be a multi milliomaore/billionaire if you do not scale.

So pick something that the public needs, and try to develop a means to offer it to as much people that needs it. For example McDonald's has more than sixty thousand restaurant world wide, will you be surprised if the founder is a billionaire? Of course not. If you want to have a chain of restaurants for example, then create a plan that every year, you'll add 100% more locations. So from one, then two, then four, then eight, then sixteen, then thirty two, sixty four, and so in. You must have a model and follow it religiously.

Also, your mindset is the most important thing. Personally I do not believe in luck, I believe in planning and execution, and the "laws of cause and effect", or biblically, what you sow, you shall reap. The universe operates in codes and laws. Understand the law and play accordingly. I see lots of people just settle because their stomach is filled, even they can be more.

And you will need self-descipline to follow any plan you have for yourself. Jack ma, the founder and ceo of alibaba is my favourite billionaire. Go listen to him speak, he came practically from nothing, zero, but he became china's wealthiest man by understanding the game, and play like a pro. He was rejected by all schools, jobs, but he didn't reject himself, which is worse.

Also pick a billionaire of choice and study him like he has a key to make you enter heaven. Look at what he did, and do exactly that. Think of the things you can offer the Nigerian market, and extend globally as well, but you should start from a place you have comparative advantage such as your country of citizenship.

The difference between a

Sorry Sir you didn't finish up your write up
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by pansophist(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
JESHAL:

Sorry Sir you didn't finish up your write up

The difference between a wealthy man and a poor man is the work of their hands. As a start, I'll recommend a book. "Rich dad, poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki". Start from there and work on the mindset. Also, do not believe you can't do it.

Only idiot will tell you that you can't, because they don't believe in themselves. You can. You're a vessel which the universe operates through, and you should continously refine yourself to be more useful. Do not be fearful of the already big players in your field, they are hoping you don't find your strength and compete with them. Your self doubt is their advantage.

A honourable mention is the popular soda drink called Bigi in Nigeria. They started operation few years ago, and now they are all over Nigeria and people love it. They practically take their share from the Nigerian beverage market, and there is nothing big players like coke can do about it because customer are loyal to quality services and value for their money, not because you've been around for long.

Coke actually took them to court, but didn't win. So you see, if a multi billion dollar company is taking you to court, you must be doing something right grin These big companies hope you don't have sense, because your ignorance is their income. So for example if you decide you want to professionalise tiger nuts drink and sell, package and do it well, then spread it accross Nigeria then later ghana, in twenty years time you'll be forking wealthy.

Also, see it as a game unless you'll be dissaappointed and quit. Wealth is a long term thing. It's like raising a child or planting a tree, you don't expect to start reaping instantly. Failure is not failure, but just a revelation of ways that doesn't work. If you really want it, then let it be your punishment. Chase it with everything in you and you will have it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Kenpaly(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
The difference between a wealthy man and a poor man is the work of their hands. As a start, I'll recommend a book. "Rich dad, poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki". Start from there and work on the mindset. Also, do not believe you can't do it.

Only idiot will tell you that you can't, because they don't believe in themselves. You can. You're a vessel which the universe operates through, and you should continously refine yourself to be more useful. Do not be fearful of the already big players in your field, they are hoping you don't find your strength and compete with them. Your self doubt is their advantage.

A honourable mention is the popular soda drink called Bigi in Nigeria. They started operation few years ago, and now they are all over Nigeria and people love it. They practically take their share from the Nigerian beverage market, and there is nothing big players like coke can do about it because customer are loyal to quality services and value for their money, pls hw can one start life w ith 200k?
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by josephevergreen(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Obi-eze my main geee come to mind..guys re wonderful and crazy most times.
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
pansophist:

A honourable mention is the popular soda drink called Bigi in Nigeria. They started operation few years ago, and now they are all over Nigeria and people love it. They practically take their share from the Nigerian beverage market, and there is nothing big players like coke can do about it because customer are loyal to quality services and value for their money, not because you've been around for long.

Coke actually took them to court, but didn't win. So you see, if a multi billion dollar company is taking you to court, you must be doing something right grin These big companies hope you don't have sense, because your ignorance is their income. So for example if you decide you want to professionalise tiger nuts drink and sell, package and do it well, then spread it accross Nigeria then later ghana, in twenty years time you'll be forking wealthy.

Also, see it as a game unless you'll he dissaappinted and quit. Wealth is a long term thing. It's like rasing a child or planting a tree, you don't expect to start reaping instantly. Failure is not failure, but just a revelation of ways that doesn't work. If you really want it, then let it be your punishment. Chase it with everything in you and you will have it.

Thank you Sir
I will get the online PDF of richdad, read it, I'm just waiting till my graduation to put in action
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by pansophist(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kenpaly:
pls hw can one start life with 200k?

This is what I'll do if I have just 200k to start (invest) in a business. You need something that will give you profit everyday, so you can save a bit of it until it becomes big enough to start something else or expand.

I'll go into food stuff. Foods Nigerians eat everyday. You can stand in a busy area and sell cold zobo/tigernut/plantain chips that you made yourself. This way, your profit margin will be high since you've cut off the middle men (eg buying coke from warehouse to sell), can decide your pricing (coke price is fixed), and can save it for the next day if you didn't sell all at once.

You can use 50k to make a product that will give you at least 20k daily. I'm 100% sure of this because I know folks doing this. If you also have hardworking siblings/workers, then its a matter of you all combining heads to sell at different location. Imagine raking a profit of 20k for example from five different spot, that's 100k a day. Try add as much hotspot as possible, preferably busy junctions.

It depends on your goal, but if you just want to have a filled stomach and meet your basic needs, you can never go wrong with this formula. I'm giving you verified info, it's nothing new, I use this formula in all the business I go into. It's the basic of making lots of money. Expand, expand, and expand. Same way Coca-Cola are in all angles, try make your products be there as well. Customers are loyal to value, regardless if you started 100 years ago or will start in 100 years time.

I can also understand that this business idea might not be your thing, but I'm advising base on the amount you have. 200k is not even up to 500 usd, so it's small. So you don't have much choice with that amount. So your strategy would be to tolerate what you hate, for what you love to materialise. And you must be shameless. If you have so much ego and don't want to undergo the process, then you dont deserve success.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by pansophist(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
JESHAL:

Thank you Sir
I will get the online PDF of richdad, read it, I'm just waiting till my graduation to put in action

Update me as you go. Also, send me a pm and we can keep in touch. I'll like to be with you on this journey if you ever decide to walk the path of entrepreneurship.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by cherryCola: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
pansophist:

Damn pansophist my guy shocked .

You won't know me well with this monicker though we vibe well with my former monicker.

I have a company I want to co-found with you, though am still working on the business planning process.

what do you have to say about it ? .
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by pansophist(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
cherryCola:

Damn pansophist my guy shocked .

You won't know me well with this monicker though we vibe well with my former monicker.

I have a company I want to co-found with you, though am still working on the business planning process.

what do you have to say about it ? .

Co-found with someone you dont know? grin

You want make I carry your money, your plan and everything japa grin

Be careful. Dont try me cry

2 Likes

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by cherryCola: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2022
pansophist:

Co-found with someone you dont know? grin

You want make I carry your money, your plan and everything japa grin

Be careful. Dont try me cry

You can't steal my business plan cause I will patent right it tongue .

And as for the part of running away with the company's money, maybe you think we're opening a provision shop that one man will go home with the money at the end of the day......cheesy .

As for the bolded, at least from your comment on this forum I know you have some level of understanding what entrepreneur really is, not this folks that misplace it for self employed.
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by pansophist(m): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2022
cherryCola:

You can't steal my business plan cause I will patent right it tongue .

And as for the part of running away with the company's money, maybe you think we're opening a provision shop that one man will go home with the money at the end of the day......cheesy .

As for the bolded, at least from your comment on this forum I know you have some level of understanding what entrepreneur really is, not this folks that misplace it for self employed.

I'm a business student mate. Both parents had business and have never worked for others, but employers instead. I grew up with entrepreneurship, since I saw my parents living it, I studied it, and I'm currently doing it.

So yes, entrepreneurship is different than being self-employed. I get it. No wahala. Shoot me an email. I'm always down for good ideas.
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by cherryCola: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2022
pansophist:

I'm a business student mate. Both parents had business and have never worked for others, but employers instead. I grew up with entrepreneurship, since I saw my parents living it, I studied it, and I'm currently doing it.

So yes, entrepreneurship is different than being self-employed. I get it. No wahala. Shoot me an email. I'm always down for good ideas.

I will, when am ready.
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Kingsince95(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2022
pansophist:

Good morning sir... Can I send a PM.
You can be of assistance to me. I'll appreciate.
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by pansophist(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kingsince95:

Good morning sir... Can I send a PM.
You can be of assistance to me. I'll appreciate.

Go ahead. Not pm, an email. It's on my profile. I don't usually respond to pm, because it has no effort. For one to take their time and construct an email tailored to me is respectable, and I only respond to such.

2 Likes

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Kingsince95(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
pansophist:

Go ahead. Not pm, an email. It's on my profile. I don't usually respond to pm, because it has no effort. For one to take their time and construct an email tailored to me is respectable, and I only respond to such.

Okay I'll do just that... Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Datedoboy: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
cheesy Very true op. Most men can share food with others easily while most women can't but it goes beyond food as it shows how both sexes view the concept of self sacrifice

I've realised that most women won't share something with another person if there is nothing she will gain from it at the end.

Any woman that displays the spirit of self sacrifice in giving (not her body o except she is married) is attractive to a man because that's the character of most men
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Ceekaycee: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
This picture said it all, some of us knows the capacity of our friends. It's beautiful and it's what we need most.. Love and Mutual respect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? / Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense / How Many Men ACTUALLY Enjoy Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.