Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) (2919 Views)

Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2022
Greetings Nairalanders,I and my friends were waiting to get the real information about this story and what actually happened between the landlady,her son and Our friend Princess and we have heard from both sides and it is obvious that the landlady and her son are Evil so
We have decided to call out Glory Ohangwua and her son Obinna Ohangwua,Who is now on the run after their failed plan to kill our friend Princess Okodike,
The Police is looking for them as well,It has been confirmed that Princess was not owning her house rent and the landlady never gave her any quite notice,
The landlady Just want to kill her because she saw the landlady carrying sacrifice at midnight,Meanwhile Princes told her that she is not going to expose her,that she just want to live in her house peacefully,still the evil landlady and her son want to kill her.she broke into her apartment and destroy her properties.

Please we want Justice for our friend Princess
Glory Ohangwua, Obinna Ohangwua Come out of your hiding place.

Here is what princess wrote by herself on her facebook,
@Princess Rights
and she spoke through full live video is on YouTube Too.

Hello Everyone,I Believe That All Is Well With You And Your Family,
Please I Want Justice
Here Is The Update,
My LandLady Mrs Glory Ohangwua And Her Son Obinna Ohangwua Have Been On The Run,The Police Have Been Inviting Them But They Refuse To Answer To Their Invite,
The Other Day I Went To The House Then I Saw Her And Her Son,I Quickly Went To The Police Station To Call The Police,She Ran Away Before We Got There,
So I Am Calling Her Out Because I Don't Know Where And How Else To Get Them,They Have Rendered Me Homeless,And She Is Still Desperate To Kill Me,
Here Is A Brief Of What Happened,
My Name Is Princess Okodike,I'm A Broadcaster/Blogger,/Business Lady,And The Almighty God Daughter,Please Help Me To Get Justice My Landlady And Her Son Wants To Kill Me Since I caught Her Carrying Sacrifice At Midnight,And Other Times,And Despite Me Telling Her That I Am Not Interested In Exposing Her,And I Just Want To Live In Her House Peacefully, She Started By Boasting That She Will Kill Me With Her Spiritual Powers,She Started Inviting Spiritual People Too,When She Saw That None Of Her Attack Was Working On Me,She Started Using Physical Attacks,She Have Also Sent One Of Her Son To Come And Kill Me With A Gun At One Midnight Too,But He Did Not Succeed Because I Started Shouting And Calling His Name Asking Him Who Sent Him And He Said its His Mother And Some Tenants,So She Team Up With Some Tenants Who Does What She Do Too,Of Whom Have Been Living Peacefully With All This Years,Still I Kept On Ignoring Them,She And Her Son,Have Destroyed Some Of My Properties In The Past And I Also Fixed It, When She Came With Her Son On 9/5/2022 To Kill Me,They Came And Removed My Burglaries, My Net,The Door,The Windows,Held Me Hostage For Hours,While Telling Her Sons To Move My Things Out Of The House.And Told Me That She Is Their To Kill Me,I Am Not Owning Her At All And She Did Not Give Me Any Quite Notice.
Please I Want Justice,
Watch My Live Video Here& Every Info You Need On My Profile.
The Almighty God Bless You.

here is the facebook link

https://www.facebook.com/100080960092369/posts/113291701379499/?flite=scwspnss

on YouTube--We want Justice for Princess.

cc,seun,lalasticlala,mynd44,OAM4J,farano,rocktation

we want Justice for Princess
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2022

the bad news in Nigeria this days is becoming more than good news,

we are glad that she alive to tell her story,and she will get the justice she deserves.
WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2022
we want justice for Princess.
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
It is good to voice out when things happen to you and you are alive to speak.

We want justice for Princess.
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
we want justice for Princess
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2022

too many bad news out there,but I am glad that our own princess is not a victim.

Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 3:41am On Jun 24, 2022
we move, we want justice for Princess.
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2022
CelebrityQueen:

too many bad news out there,but I am glad that our own princess is not a victim.

seriously,
with all this sad news everywhere and everyday,what is the world turning into
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:
It is good to voice out when things happen to you and you are alive to speak.

everyday comes with different issues,I pray that we are not part of the bad issues.
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
We are making Progress,

We want justice for Princess
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
what a great way to make progress indeed.

Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
So many evil things happening this day,People now committe crime without conscience
We want justice for Princess
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
we keep moving, We want justice for Princess
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 4:36am On Jun 27, 2022
if you set your mind to achieve something in life,
With God and focus,you will achieve It.

We want Justice for Princess.
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by imagrg(m): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2022
I don't trust you. You must have done something really wrong otherwise how can everyone in the house hate you and want to kill you?
Check yourself properly; you could be your own problem. If not, what stops you from packing out of that house? Did they plant your umblican cord there?
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2022
imagrg:
I don't trust you. You must have done something really wrong otherwise how can everyone in the house hate you and want to kill you?
Check yourself properly; you could be your own problem. If not, what stops you from packing out of that house? Did they plant your umblican cord there?

Evil agent, almost everyone who have read this post have seen the truth in it,Some have even contact the police and they have confirmed the evil the woman and her son did,

it is obvious that you are also one of them to see that there is nothing wrong in what the landlady did,

but don't worry, kama will come for you,you will reap your evil ,when something someone or people will hurt you or your family, then you will know how it feels

I am not not the victim here,we are only helping Princess,because she is a very good Lady, and she does not deserve what the evil Landlady and her son did to her,

very soon most of her supporters will come here and online to creat more awareness,and God will help us.

just wait till Princess Herself start and you will see what will happen.

So you and your evil doers will continue to fail.

You can't Stop Us.

Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
VAWULENCNairaLD:
we keep moving, We want justice for Princess

The hear of man is becoming more evil everyday..

Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
We keep moving,
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 2:30am On Jun 30, 2022
May God help us with the kind of horrible news that we read every day. We want justice for Princess
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by CuteEmma(f): 3:02am On Jun 30, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:

Evil agent, almost everyone who have read this post have seen the truth in it,Some have even contact the police and they have confirmed the evil the woman and her son did,

it is obvious that you are also one of them to see that there is nothing wrong in what the landlady did,

but don't worry, kama will come for you,you will reap your evil ,when something someone or people will hurt you or your family, then you will know how it feels

I am not not the victim here,we are only helping Princess,because she is a very good Lady, and she does not deserve what the evil Landlady and her son did to her,

very soon most of her supporters will come here and online to creat more awareness,and God will help us.

just wait till Princess Herself start and you will see what will happen.

So you and your evil doers will continue to fail.

You can't Stop Us.

Hmmm, I also suspected the same. Or probably because you create threads and chat with yourself using multiple monikers that’s why no sensible person sees the need to even believe your story.

“...the son came at night with a gun and she started shouting and the dude said it’s the mother that sent him”; the person wey write this part suppose collect better flogging.
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2022
CuteEmma:
Hmmm, I also suspected the same. Or probably because you create threads and chat with yourself using multiple monikers that’s why no sensible person sees the need to even believe your story.

“...the son came at night with a gun and she started shouting and the dude said it’s the mother that sent him”; the person wey write this part suppose collect better flogging.

hahahahahaha,

you better don't go and commute s*icide over this matter,

chai, who did this to you,
see frustration untop another person issue,
sorry o, you are defending your fellow evil person,

it is obvious that we are creating awareness, and sensible people have commented, in previous threads that I created and they already knew that we are creating awareness with more new thread on the same issue,

and guess what?

You will soon hear and see the progress we have made,
see peppermint o,

we will keep moving for our friend,

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
No Stopping , We want justice for Princess
Re: This Woman Is Evil,here Is What She Did (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
We are seriously making progress on this matter,and on creating awareness Too justice We want for Princess.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Stunning Photos As Nigerian Police Celebrates His Magnificent Rib / Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.