Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) (5847 Views)

Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers / Erosion In Agbor Hill Aba, Abians React (pictures) / Why Is Atiku Being Referred To As An IPOB Candidate In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by OfoIgbo: 10:50am On Jun 23, 2022
They are throwing the kitchen sink at PO as they have run out of any scandals to link him to.

They have forgotten that PO's warriors can amplify the fact that he is the only Christian in the race, with the other 3 major candidates being muslims.
Muslim terrorists have wreaked havoc on Nigerians, as testified to, by the Methodist prelate that was kidnapped a few weeks ago, and the Owo catholic massacre.

PO's warriors should start bringing this fact up. PO is the only Christian in the race, and after 8 years of islamic terrorism on Nigerians, this is he time for a Christian to emerge to create the needed balance in the nation's body polity.

PO also believes in resource control. This will deny leaches of Nigeria, access to oil money.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 10:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
The ipob terrorists went way too far I must admit.

Igbo elders went to sleep and allowed the IPOB terrorist leader to destroy their youths with violent rhethorics, hate speeches and drugs. It was a whole generation they allowed to go to the swine and many of the wrongly indoctrinated Igbo youths died untimely as a result. They lost all; friendship, family and even their lives! They have even progressed to now killing one another.

It is really sad. I was in shock at their audacity to be referring to their own country as a zoo just because a deranged insecure pervert with dual citizenship wired them so like zombies. Honestly, I still believe that it was a spell that was cast on the ipob terrorists after burning down my Lagos city in 2020.

Apart from the lies many associate with him, these ipob terrorists are one of the sorepoint and baggages Peter Obi is bringing from the PDP to Labour party.

It is so so sad. I remember how cute LP was during the time of Iwuanyawu as Chairman and Mimiko as an elected Gov. of LP. These terrorists were then with Nnamdi Kanu supporting GEJ.

Now compare all you just said with Fulani herdsmen who massacre thousands of people every year in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Platue, Zamfara and Taraba to mention a few

But Nigerians had no problem electing a Fulani man called Buhari as President twice

But your problem is hate speech and who called Nigeria a zoo? I laugh in Chinese

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Emergingnation3(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2022
DeleTaller:

In case you didn't hear him well... The question was that why after called Nigeria zoo and called Yoruba asslickers... then you turn around to be president in the zoo... are you all now agreed to be animals?
Lol ! Afonja where's the proof that IPOB is compaigning for your useless presidency that has never help anyone..... We stand for total liberation of Ndigbo from this contraption..... And our freedom is very sacresants, it can't be trade for your good for nothing presidency..

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by BaddestQueen(f): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Pakute:
We are just warning up, waiting for caimpaign to start. We get Peter Obi receipt.
You must have noticed that it's only Peter Obi hoodlums that have been making the loudest noise on social media. Caimpaign hasn't kicked off but they have been threatening the peace of whoever does not support the fraud.
When caimpaign officially kickstart, Pandora fraud and his hoodlums would not know what hit them. We still dey watch their foolishness.
bring it on
my group alone has alot of missiles yet to lunch against the criminal bastard drug dealing vagabond Tinubu.

hope you remembered how edo state government played Ganduje video on billboard?
how about playing Tinubu video where he's threatening to recruit 50 million youths in the army and feed them agbado and cassava.
that's even a snippet of how dirty this will become.
you're facing the majority youths who are on their free will while you're waiting for reimbursement to start.
hahahahaha
we'll surely fight dirty
I pity Peter Obi's supporters who are still taking things easy with you people.
what will you use against Peter Obi apart from una useless tribalism card?
but for Tinubu we have both his corruption receipt, personality and so on.
alot of missiles.
hahahahaha
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2022
gidgiddy:

Now compare all you just said with Fulani herdsmen who massacre thousands of people every year in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Platue, Zamfara and Taraba to mention a few

But Nigerians had no problem electing a Fulani man called Buhari as President twice

But your problem is hate speech and who called Nigeria a zoo? I laugh in Chinese

You obviously did not comprehend my post. Bringing in the Fulani is one proof that you do not understand.
My problem is how degenerate the ipob terrorists are and the lives wasted because one confused sick blood-thirsty person used to have a microphone and online radio in far away UK.

Any of them does not need to be your child before knowing that you have lost him.
Right now, the ipob terrorists are killing themselves. You can see that the ipob terrorists have bigger problems than those not killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Ultimas: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2022
I don't have much to say. All I can say is that the movement is becoming rabid and extremist.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by ottersberger(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2022
DeleTaller:

In case you didn't hear him well... The question was that why after called Nigeria zoo and called Yoruba asslickers... then you turn around to be president in the zoo... are you all now agreed to be animals?

Then let them go if they do not qualify to be president in Nigeria. They are not your slaves.

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You obviously did not comprehend my post. Bringing in the Fulani is one proof that you do not understand.
My problem is how degenerate the ipob terrorists are and the lives wasted because one confused sick blood-thirsty person used to have a microphone and online radio in far away UK.

Any of them does not need to be your child before knowing that you have lost him.
Right now, the ipob terrorists are killing themselves. You can see that the ipob terrorists have bigger problems than those not killing themselves.

So how come this is a problem now, but Fulani herdsmen killing far more people across Nigeria was no problem in electing a Fulani man twice as President?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by r4bbit: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
It's not even about being IPOB or no IPOB. It's about his supporters who are quick to label different ethnicities of the countries derogatory names because they don't support their candidate. That is a very disgusting and stupid act that will do them no good.

After their Labour Party disappointing outing in Ekiti elections, they were quick to label Ekiti voters poor, impoverished and stupid. Similar thing will be done in Osun too, it's just a matter of time. I have never seen someone as tactless and irrational as these people. Do you win people over through insults?

After their inevitable loss in 2023, similar path will be followed and different voters will be cursed, abused and insulted for choosing candidate whose name is not Obi. Very useless tyrannical lots.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.
His major problem are his supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by maybet081: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2022
The true Nigerians have taken over the online and offline space this is not 2014, tinubu and his immoral, paid youths are by far the minority in 2023 .
Your prongandas dies at birth, the Nigerian youths is only interested in getting their PVCs at this moment.
You will learn of other moves as they unfold.

Nigeria is on course no time for hungry, greedy few.

Let the dogs keep barking while the armies keep moving.

This is time for actions not words.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by 1nice(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi is Nigerians candidate for the Job of the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

Nigerians are sensible people who think before they act, and Nigerians have made up their minds to vote for Peter Obi come 2023 as the next President of Nigeria.

Whether you support Peter Obi or you do not support Peter Obi; majority of Nigerians are with Peter Obi and have given him their support because they want a better Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by flamingREED(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2022
When thieves speak, you immediately know.

I'm the structure!

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Just one month peter obi moved from PDP to LP and massive youths are campaign for him now hell is all bent to go down # OBEDIENT WE NEED GO RADICAL NO MORE FREE MERCY CAMPAIGN LIKE NEVER BEFORE,BEFORE NOW IT WAS NO STRUCTURE NOW IS IPOB LETS
MOVE HARDER EVERY CORNER EVERY STATE STREET AND ETC MOST HEAR THE MESSAGE OBI IS THE SAVIOUR !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by pquaver(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
gidgiddy:
I hold no brief for Peter Obi but what makes me laugh is that most of these people are the same ones who had no problem voting for Buhari, despite him coming from a tribe whose herdsman are killing thousands of Nigerians every year across the country

But here they are calling Peter Obi IPOB

If Buhari just for being Fulani was connected according Igbos with the Motive of killer herdsmen, I see no reason one can not attribute Ipob motive and killer motive to Obi being Igbo and an igbo leader. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.. Enjoy it..

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by deji17: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
DiscoverID:
Like i said and I will keep saying, Peter obi is an ipob project.
No doubt.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
ottersberger:

Then let them go if they do not qualify to be president in Nigeria. They are not your slaves.

Sure they are qualified to be president. but they need to play the politics accordingly... They need to realise at a point that Nigeria is one and anyone or tribe that does not believe in one Nigeria should go about it constitutionally.... Remember Tinubu once said he does not believe in one Nigeria...that was his thought at a point in time .. and despite he never drag anyone nor did he call for killing of anyone...if he actually didn't believe so much then as a senator that he was then he could have done the needful but he only ranted about it and that was it.........................
so.......

Their leaving can not be determined through the measures they have embarked on.... They need the Congressmen in the Senate and house of rep to do the submission for them.. They need to be diplomatic about it and not the ways of touting and killing on the streets. It is only when the constitution is sighted and by voting of majority in support of their exit... Unless they do that, I am sorry no administration will give a veto power on that...and not even Obi if he is the president. Look at what happened in the U.K during the Brexit.. Did you hear them kill one another... it is a settlement of palamentary chives that gave way for Brexit... Kanu I am sure knows better but the free money he embezzled via the agitation is more bigger than the real ambition for him.

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Moses86(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
if Peter obi win's this election change my name to meth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
I don't know about Northerners but I know that only stupid and foolish Yoruba man will vote for Pandora criminal,every sane Yoruba know Pandora man for what he is, he's a criminal, religion and tribal bigot.

NB: I said sane Yoruba and if you are not sane please don't quote me and no mkpurumiri bastard should quote or mention me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by BaddestQueen(f): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
haffaze777:
I don't know about Northerners but I know that only stupid and foolish Yoruba man will vote for Pandora criminal,every sane Yoruba know Pandora man for what he is, he's a criminal, religion and tribal bigot.

NB: I said sane Yoruba and if you are not sane please don't quote me and no mkpurumiri bastard should quote or mention me.
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by BaddestQueen(f): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
haffaze777:

all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by specialmati(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
DEROX:
grin i still wonder why they suddenly stopped calling nigeria a zoo
grin grin grin grin grin most of you are not smart at all Nigerian remains a zoo until things change. So the monkey and snake that swallowed money are now human. It can only happen in a zoo

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
pquaver:

If Buhari just for being Fulani was connected according Igbos with the Motive of killer herdsmen, I see no reason one can not attribute Ipob motive and killer motive to Obi being Igbo and an igbo leader. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.. Enjoy it..

Which means there should be no problems electing Peter Obi as there was no problems electing Buhari?

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by ottersberger(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
DeleTaller:

Sure they are qualified to be president. but they need to play the politics accordingly... They need to realise at a point that Nigeria is one and anyone or tribe that does not believe in one Nigeria should go about it constitutionally.... Remember Tinubu once said he does not believe in one Nigeria...that was his thought at a point in time .. and despite he never drag anyone nor did he call for killing of anyone...if he actually didn't believe so much then as a senator that he was then he could have done the needful but he only ranted about it and that was it.........................
so.......

Their leaving can not be determined through the measures they have embarked on.... They need the Congressmen in the Senate and house of rep to do the submission for them.. They need to be diplomatic about it and not the ways of touting and killing on the streets. It is only when the constitution is sighted and by voting of majority in support of their exit... Unless they do that, I am sorry no administration will give a veto power on that...and not even Obi if he is the president. Look at what happened in the U.K during the Brexit.. Did you hear them kill one another... it is a settlement of palamentary chives that gave way for Brexit... Kanu I am sure knows better but the free money he embezzled via the agitation is more bigger than the real ambition for him.

You will not find a disagreement with me in some points you made. But unfortunately, there is always the Nigeria factor in most things Nigeria. I do not support violence in any shape, but let us be honest, Nigeria, under Muhammadu Buhari, left no one with any other choice.

They pushed even the usually gentle Yoruba to a breaking point that a Sunday Igboho emerged. Ipob was only a song-chanting and flag-carrying group until the owners of Nigeria decided that any dissenting voice in the country must be mowed down violently. Violence begets violence. This is a natural law of existence. This was also our experience at the Lekki toll gate in recent memory, and indeed all over the country where it concerns those who are opposed to the tribal and nepotistic ideology of this government.

I am happy to post a video here where this same Nnamdi Kanu some of us are happy to vilify was campaigning for a better Nigeria on the streets of London a few years ago.

So, what I believe those of us who have continued to be blinded by whatever sentiments they have chosen to be subservient to is that they need to wake up and realize that we no longer have a nation. What Nigeria has become is a contraption of overriding interest.

How anyone defines that for themselves will determine which side of the divide they will stand on. But I think that a country that is equitable to all of its citizens based on the natural principle of equity, fairness, and justice is what can save Nigeria from the tailspin this president and his people have thrust it.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba and Tinubu.
God bless real Nigeria and God punish mkpurumiri addict
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Why I no come get sense like this?

I don't know oooo
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by maybet081: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
So this are the only comments, you wish the north to have that type of view but no way they understand better.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Factcheck0001: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obidient4life:
The 30k go soon finish
sorry I am kinda confused here

Is it that it’s tinubu that is paying 30k or atiku or they are both paying 30k?

Is it that everyone not supporting Peter obi is collecting 30k?

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
ottersberger:

You will not find a disagreement with me in some points you made. But unfortunately, there is always the Nigeria factor in most things Nigeria. I do not support violence in any shape, but let us be honest, Nigeria, under Muhammadu Buhari, left no one with any other choice.

They pushed even the usually gentle Yoruba to a breaking point that a Sunday Igboho emerged. Ipob was only a song-chanting and flag-carrying group until the owners of Nigeria decided that any dissenting voice in the country must be mowed down violently. Violence begets violence. This is a natural law of existence. This was also our experience at the Lekki toll gate in recent memory, and indeed all over the country where it concerns those who are opposed to the tribal and nepotistic ideology of this government.

I am happy to post a video here where this same Nnamdi Kanu some of us are happy to vilify was campaigning for a better Nigeria on the streets of London a few years ago.

So, what I believe those of us who have continued to be blinded by whatever sentiments they have chosen to be subservient to is that they need to wake up and realize that we no longer have a nation. What Nigeria has become is a contraption of overriding interest.

How anyone defines that for themselves will determine which side of the divide they will stand on. But I think that a country that is equitable to all of its citizens based on the natural principle of equity, fairness, and justice is what can save Nigeria from the tailspin this president and his people have thrust it.

I stand on my point.. No agitation or whatsoever worth killings of any Nigerian.

you mentioned Sunday Igboho... initially, when he newly began the campaign against the Fulani killers that are killing, rapping and kidnapping people from the Oke Ogun... I believe you know that no government stopped him and in fact he was given support by the Nigerian police whenever they are going on operation to haunt for the bad Fulanis... And all the Obas in those areas were supporting him because he was doing the right thing. Sunday fell out of point the moment he added a new course for Yoruba nation same as Nnamdi Kanu. Such agitation will break the nation further... Igboho was cautioned by the Obas but what did he do? he dragged them and approached further that a young girl was killed at Ojota rally and government blamed the agitators. This nation can not afford to go for another civil war bearing in mind what had happened in the past.

Sunday started abusing those that he needed their support to actualize his Yoruba Nation dream.

Now after his bailed in Benin Republic he now realises that same could be achieved without killing of any soul in the process.

Like I said... my point remains that no soul should be lost for whatever reasons.. we have the palamentary house for the purposes of such arises... and all we need to do is to apply and create the awareness and have more lawmakers on our sides to help us do the needful in the house of rep and Senate... in stead of the street touting and killings.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by pquaver(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
gidgiddy:

Which means there should be no problems electing Peter Obi as there was no problems electing Buhari?

You have to convince the northerners on that na. No be hold you...

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by JaredNormak: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
haffaze777:

According to you any Yoruba that votes Obi is a bastard and foolish?

Sorry but who the fûck are you to decide such?

You yoruba Muslims habor a lot of hatred and bitterness in you but will turn around to accuse others of hatred. So even your own yoruba brother is a bastard because he will vote for Obi?

I've never seen a tribalistic set of people as yoruba muslims.

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by ottersberger(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
DeleTaller:

I stand on my point.. No agitation or whatsoever worth killings of any Nigerian.

you mentioned Sunday Igboho... initially, when he newly began the campaign against the Fulani killers that are killing, rapping and kidnapping people from the Oke Ogun... I believe you know that no government stopped him and in fact he was given support by the Nigerian police whenever they are going on operation to haunt for the bad Fulanis... And all the Obas in those areas were supporting him because he was doing the right thing. Sunday fell out of point the moment he added a new course for Yoruba nation same as Nnamdi Kanu. Such agitation will break the nation further... Igboho was cautioned by the Obas but what did he do? he dragged them and approached further that a young girl was killed at Ojota rally and government blamed the agitators. This nation can not afford to go for another civil war bearing in mind what had happened in the past.

Sunday started abusing those that he needed their support to actualize his Yoruba Nation dream.

Now after his bailed in Benin Republic he now realises that same could be achieved without killing of any soul in the process.

Like I said... my point remains that no soul should be lost for whatever reasons.. we have the palamentary house for the purposes of such arises... and all we need to do is to apply and create the awareness and have more lawmakers on our sides to help us do the needful in the house of rep and Senate... in stead of the street touting and killings.

We continue to align on the need to eschew violence and embrace dialogue as a means of resolving divergence at all times. But you lose me where I fail to read a condemnation of the reason ethnicities in this country rose up in the first place.

You played the Ostrich to the glaring and ongoing fulani aggression and provocation in every nook and cranny of this country. Until you are willing to engage the issues bedeviling Nigeira in a fair and balanced mindset, I see no point in continuing to engage.

Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are not the problem of Nigeria. Mr. Sunday Igboho was a PDP tug who was happy living off of political thuggery. Nnamdi Kanu does not even live in Nigeria. It is the actions of this president and his people that necessitated the existence of these men in the likelihood that they metamorphosed today, and it is legitimate. Fulani having failed to foist Ruga and steal indigenous lands did not continue their quest through parliamentary channels, their soldiers both state and non-state actors went on the offensive.

Since you mentioned the parliamentary process, I'm sure you saw the video where a parliamentarian tabled a motion for secession on the floor of the house, but the presiding officer in his wisdom flatly denied the existence of that motion. Please inform if you want me to post that video here.

If you are content with the daily killings in the manner witnessed all over Nigeria by people whom nobody provoked or wronged in any way, shape or form, it will be your opinion, but some of us will disagree. We want a progressive and united Nigeria, but not as second class citizens who should be emasculated and murdered at will.

I suspect you know who the real culprits are, but you are unwilling to call them out. I will help out, it is neither Kanu or Igboho, Nigeria has a fulani problem.

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
ottersberger:

We continue to align on the need to eschew violence and embrace dialogue as a means of resolving divergence at all times. But you lose me where I fail to read a condemnation of the reason ethnicities in this country rose up in the first place.

You played the Ostrich to the glaring and ongoing fulani aggression and provocation in every nook and cranny of this country. Until you are willing to engage the issues bedeviling Nigeira in a fair and balanced mindset, I see no point in continuing to engage.

Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are not the problem of Nigeria. Mr. Sunday Igboho was a PDP tug who was happy living off of political thuggery. Nnamdi Kanu does not even live in Nigeria. It is the actions of this president and his people that necessitated the existence of these men in the likelihood that they metamorphosed today, and it is legitimate. Fulani having failed to foist Ruga and steal indigenous lands did not continue their quest through parliamentary channels, their soldiers both state and non-state actors went on the offensive.

Since you mentioned the parliamentary process, I'm sure you saw the video where a parliamentarian tabled a motion for secession on the floor of the house, but the presiding officer in his wisdom flatly denied the existence of that motion. Please inform if you want me to post that video here.

If you are content with the daily killings in the manner witnessed all over Nigeria by people whom nobody provoked or wronged in any way, shape or form, it will be your opinion, but some of us will disagree. We want a progressive and united Nigeria, but not as second class citizens who should be emasculated and murdered at will.

I suspect you know who the real culprits are, but you are unwilling to call them out. I will help out, it is neither Kanu or Igboho, Nigeria has a fulani problem.

Yes I did mention the Fulani killers... I called them out in my own Capacity.

Fact remains that any agitator should consider other things by not complicating to the issues on ground. what we have today is not just here.. It has been like that even before this current administration took power. you said Sunday happens to to be a political thug to the PDP... are you then insinuating that it was same PDP that pushed Mr. Sunday further?

at this junction I choose not to comment further. But before then..

My message is so simple.. No agitation or whatsoever ever is worth exposing people's lives to unexpected death. Even Igboho will not forgive himself and it is going to be a long pain in his heart that people were murdered in his house while he was able to escape. Same thing as Nnamdi Kanu... He left people be murdered and he was able to escape... A true leader must be reader to put his own life on the line and not the other way round where they get to run and escape but let their followers be murdered. That is my point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. / Lagos Permits Citizen Arrest And Bans Arrest Of Innocent Relatives / Pictures Of Oyo And Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.