Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) (5832 Views)

Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers / Erosion In Agbor Hill Aba, Abians React (pictures) / Why Is Atiku Being Referred To As An IPOB Candidate In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Angeboten(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
If you like tag him boko haram or ipob even oduduwa I will still vote him now go and cry

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
DEROX:
grin i still wonder why they suddenly stopped calling nigeria a zoo

Because with Peter Obi's aspiration, they started having a sense of belonging in Nigeria.

Which was the major reason they are clamoring to leave.

Nigeria should be for all.

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by KingofAnambra: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi is an IPOB godfather, can't you see it's only IPOB social media bandits supporting him like wild animals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
JaredNormak:
According to you any Yoruba that votes Obi is a bastard and foolish?

Sorry but who the fûck are you to decide such?

You yoruba Muslims habor a lot of hatred and bitterness in you but will turn around to accuse others of hatred. So even your own yoruba brother is a bastard because he will vote for Obi?

I've never seen a tribalistic set of people as yoruba muslims.

Ogbeni kosi danu joo,were you blind when one Nyanmiri were saying only ingenue Igbo will vote against Pandora thief? you expect others to vote for your candidate while your people must vote for Igbo only.only stupid, foolish and chronicle bastard Yoruba will vote for Pandora thief.oya do your worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Antivirus92(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
hopman98:
They called us afonja muslims, headslammers, jihadists, terrorists, slaves, zoogerians, abokis and now they want us to vote an ipob project who 100s of youths were slaughtered during his tenure, health workers were on 13 month strike as a president. My question to the yoruba xtians, if LP candidate was a yoruba man, would they have shown this kind of support towards him? I bet my hausa brothers that they've called jihadist, religion of piss followers, shingbain, they no go see
what do you call them?

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by plaindealer: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7174937/peter-obis-supporters-destroying-labor

Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party.

https://www.nairaland.com/7188367/peter-obi-ipob-spokesman-defender

Is Peter Obi Ipob Spokesman And Defender?

This is a no-brainer, I said this from the beginning..

The Labor Party should have known that they associating with Igbos and unsavory bigoted and tribal elements, now their brand is completely damaged, it's now the face and party of terrorists, killers, barbaric elements and cannibals.

They need to terminate their association with Igbos and their candidiate and re-brand the Lbaor Party going forward, it's not too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Niwdog(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Same way buhari was accused of being the founder of Boko Haram and people voted for him same way Peter Obi Will succeed

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by sukar886: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Some people are really enjoying the suffering in this country , too bad, instead of you youth to put hand together to work for peter obi for a better Nigeria , you guys are talking rubbish, is high time you guys grow up, and stop collecting 5k,una no de shame, everything in this country is imported , name on good thing we produce in this country , people are traveling everyday cos of bad government ... U guys should rethink, am not from Igbo, but we need peter obi, even if it only one tenure

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Eddygourdo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Poor people shouting for an old shaky shaky daddy who has no mental faculty to tell us what he plans for Nigeria. Useless youths. Your poverty will continue last last. We obidients want to help Una wretched families to stop depending on 30k. But hey.... Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by emerged01(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
DEROX:
All the attacks on Buhari and Nigeria just stopped suddenly. Jubril and Zoo stuff
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by mii4u(f): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
There's sumtin in the igbos that make the hausas and yorubas shiver wen dey hear the word "Igbo" let the igbos go, no ways, yet they are always on every thread that bears the word "IGBO"

The answer is clear, without the igbos, there's no Nigeria. Let them deny this, let them let the igbos go and see wat will become of nig.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Shevchenkko: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
DiscoverID:
Like i said and I will keep saying, Peter obi is an ipob project.
Keep your tears coming. We sane minds are for peter obi.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by maybet081: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
No news is flying Now apart from obidient news. The online space is already occopied by obidient team,there is nothing anyone can do about it , understand it and have peace.
If you like call them any name revolution is revolution period, and we have got one on our hands.

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by ottersberger(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
DeleTaller:

Yes I did mention the Fulani killers... I called them out in my own Capacity.

Fact remains that any agitator should consider other things by not complicating to the issues on ground. what we have today is not just here.. It has been like that even before this current administration took power. you said Sunday happens to to be a political thug to the PDP... are you then insinuating that it was same PDP that pushed Mr. Sunday further?

at this junction I choose not to comment further. But before then..

My message is so simple.. No agitation or whatsoever ever is worth exposing people's lives to unexpected death. Even Igboho will not forgive himself and it is going to be a long pain in his heart that people were murdered in his house while he was able to escape. Same thing as Nnamdi Kanu... He left people be murdered and he was able to escape... A true leader must be reader to put his own life on the line and not the other way round where they get to run and escape but let their followers be murdered. That is my point.

And I will continue to disagree with you. You appear to be so overly concerned about vilifying the victims and exonerating the aggressor.

I don't know who you are or what interest you represent. But take this with you if you will, no sane person will sit idle and watch while a band of fulani marauders, who brag about some silly agenda set by their ancestor, kills and rapes their people.

If a government failed to proscribe Miyetti Alla, Gan Alla, and the rest of these terrorists and their spokespersons, e.g. Ahmad Gumi, but Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are their problems, it is only fair to brand that government an irresponsible and a terrorist regime.

And if you factor in the state of play all over the north and some parts of the south as it is today, then I do not see how anyone can reasonably come to a different conclusion.

I thank you for keeping the exchange civilized.

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by kmaster007: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
One of Ipob members
Massiveglory:
If u like, call him Bakassi peninsula candidate! We are tired of suffering and smiling. Suffering and hunger do not have language or tribe, e de flog everywhere.
If you are not tired of suffering and smiling and want Nigeria to be a Sri Lanka, continue in these useless talks.
If you are ready to rescue your nation, vote Peter Obi.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by kmaster007: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
I wonder oooo does dis-dbedient fellows
DEROX:
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by kmaster007: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Confam
Jack500:
Don't mind them.

They called northerner animals
Called Yoruba slaves

I remember before the primary election, when they were saying instead of Yoruba to become president, they will rather vote another Hausa-Fulani, now they want Yoruba support for their obituary.

Nigeria will rather burn than have an ibo president.

Nonsense
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
ottersberger:

And I will continue to disagree with you. You appear to be so overly concerned about vilifying the victims and exonerating the aggressor.

I don't know who you are or what interest you represent. But take this with you if you will, no sane person will sit idle and watch while a band of fulani marauders, who brag about some silly agenda set by their ancestor, kills and rapes their people.

If a government failed to proscribe Miyetti Alla, Gan Alla, and the rest of these terrorists and their spokespersons, e.g. Ahmad Gumi, but Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are their problems, it is only fair to brand that government an irresponsible and a terrorist regime.

And if you factor in the state of play all over the north and some parts of the south as it is today, then I do not see how anyone can reasonably come to a different conclusion.

I thank you for keeping the exchange civilized.

You are welcome.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by DEROX: 4:40am On Jun 24, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Because with Peter Obi's aspiration, they started having a sense of belonging in Nigeria.

Which was the major reason they are clamoring to leave.

Nigeria should be for all.
oh that means they were pretending all these while saying Nigeria can never be great again no matter ok
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by dadavivo: 4:49am On Jun 24, 2022
DEROX:

Is Nigeria not a Zoo?

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by CaptainAyub: 4:55am On Jun 24, 2022
DEROX:
Nigeria is a zoo.
The only hope of the zoo is if Peter Obi becomes president
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by DEROX: 4:57am On Jun 24, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Nigeria is a zoo.
The only hope of the zoo is if Peter Obi becomes president
The people will decide if they want him to rule their zoo ok
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by aariwa(m): 5:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Love these kind of threads because it is marketing Peter Obi and growing his popularity.Praises and goodwill never works for Obi except propagandas like this.Mbaka tried his and ended up making him 200% times more popular. Op please continue with threads like this.Don’t stop with the free marketing of Obi. Thanks for a great job
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Gozac: 5:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Multiplier7:
Yoruba people on the beat to discredit Peter Obi Tsunami. But it will not work. Hahahahaha!
We can never be deterred by their vituperation on an Obi, tribal bigots forcing an old man that messed up Lagos because they feel he can do for them what Obasanjo couldn't do for them
We will finish him by the time he announces his Muslim VP
Obi is a national movement with divine mandate to liberate we the masses, tribal bigots can never prevail
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Gozac: 5:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Jack500:
Don't mind them.

They called northerner animals
Called Yoruba slaves

I remember before the primary election, when they were saying instead of Yoruba to become president, they will rather vote another Hausa-Fulani, now they want Yoruba support for their obituary.

Nigeria will rather burn than have an ibo president.

Nonsense
Stupid, with or without the president,Igbos are never the worst hit in this mismanaged contraption called Nigeria. We don't need Yoruba support just as you don't need Igbo support.
We can't leave a vibrant Obi, Kwankwaso or Atiku to go for a corrupt, ailing, desperate, tribalist Tinubu who is out to enrich the Yorubas at the expense of other Nigerians
If Seyi Tinubu wants to contest let him pick form than trying to be a proxy president for his father
It's better Nigeria be no more than for a Tinubu to rule this country
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Gozac: 5:39am On Jun 24, 2022
emerged01:

All the attacks on Buhari and Nigeria just stopped suddenly. Jubril and Zoo stuff
Buhari is a failure, we can never lick his ass because we want a president of Igbo extraction and your blackmail can never push Igbos out of the country they are major stakeholders.
We die here
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Jack500: 6:09am On Jun 24, 2022
Gozac:

Stupid, with or without the president,Igbos are never the worst hit in this mismanaged contraption called Nigeria. We don't need Yoruba support just as you don't need Igbo support.
We can't leave a vibrant Obi, Kwankwaso or Atiku to go for a corrupt, ailing, desperate, tribalist Tinubu who is out to enrich the Yorubas at the expense of other Nigerians
If Seyi Tinubu wants to contest let him pick form than trying to be a proxy president for his father
It's better Nigeria be no more than for a Tinubu to rule this country

Unfortunately for you, Tinubu is the next president.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2022
DEROX:
oh that means they were pretending all these while saying Nigeria can never be great again no matter ok

Even if Peter Obi wins, bro Nigeria can never be great again.

Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Biggeststar01: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
DiscoverID:
Like i said and I will keep saying, Peter obi is an ipob project.

If he is ipob...good, if he is not better grin
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Advocate500: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
I don't think obi expect much from a hateful Muslim family,obi knows his support base ,core north and traditional Muslims are not in the picture.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Advocate500: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Jack500:

Unfortunately for you, Tinubu is the next president.
you will create another obi thread 2morow and he is inconsequential,the joke is on you guys,obi does not need the votes of hateful Muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Efcc Chairman, Nuhu Ribadu Arrested? / Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola / Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.