Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) (26555 Views)

Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) / Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) / Youths Trooped Out For Atiku In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by zionmde: 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
After the Pandora tax haven fraudster inevitably loses, these voters will be insulted and abused.

To the tyrannical Peter Obi's supporters, you either vote Obi or you are poor, malnourished and ignorant. I don't know why they keep projecting their lives unto everyone else.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.
Its a shame to see someone supporting APC
if u are a politician then its OK but if you are not then you will be ashamed when someone like me sit u down and explain to u with inside information and evidence how APC have looted this country dry. There are things that can't be said in public because the information can easily be traced
Anyway goodluck supporting the most corrupt party in africa

2 Likes

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by ManAustin(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Day don really break for Nigeria. Power is about to change hands. The political system is about to witness an alien manifestation, one that has never been the ways of political exercise in Nigeria. The leaders of tomorrow has decided to take charge and be the leaders of today. May God help us all. Amen.
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by blacknoir: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
I am obidient , Enough of this corrupt fools running this country. It is time to retire this fools
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Some people just like to dey deceive themselves.......

I can bet with everything in this world, that peter obi can never be our president in 2023...... Tinubu is our next president.....

Can peeter obo win in the southwest? No......
Can peter obi win in rivers , Benue , kano, Kaduna , Kogi, Katsina, kebbi, sokoto, taraba, adamawa, gombe, borno, yobe, plateau, kwara? As a matter of fact, can he win in the north.........awon confused people

Why does it always bother some of you Tinubu supporters whenever it's reported that people are trooping out massively to get their PVCs?!!

I have observed this... Atiku's supporters rarely speak against this, just you guys!

It's either you plan on rigging massively or you are hoping on voter's apathy to get victory... Either way, it tells me you people are not yet ready.
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
kozmokaz:

Obi no de give shi shi

We are a movement of well meaning Nigerians

We are at war with the evil that have held Nigeria back for years

Don't worry bro

We are not the 95% 5% movement

Everyone will benefit form the new Nigeria

Welcome to the new dispensation

#Nigeriarebirth

Tinubu hasn’t ever given me a dime and I don’t hope to ever meet him physically. I’m not even Yoruba

I remember his doings as governor under the AC when Obasanjo tried to ground Lagos.

He still manager to make giant strides. That’s when I began to appreciate his management stills.

I schooled at Anambra and resided at Lagos when both were governors. So know how things were back then. Which state is more livable today?

We all hope for a better Nigeria but like I’ve always said, anyone that takes over in 2023 would be better than Buhari.

Sell your candidate, don’t bully and blackmail others to support your candidate

If Obi wins, fine; if Tinubu wins, fine; if Atiku wins, fine.

The disposition you guys are displaying shows they’ll be another ENDSARS-esque display if Obi doesn’t win. We watch and wait
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Kelsmatuc(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

How can the destiny of a country lie in the hands of a pretender and a serial liar? Nigerian youths have indomie brain and are easily deceived. What does Obi know about the economy except rolling out unfounded statistical analysis and comparative analysis of China, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines etc that doesn't have any bearing with our situation. Unfortunately for our youths, they think he has the capacity.
he has more than just capacity....
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Mopolchi: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:
It is already happening but fools prefer to lie and deceive themselves. They insulted and humiliated the youths forgetting the youths are the pillar of the nation and there is power unmatchable in their unity.

Nigerians cannot have another 8 years in hell. Everything will change after 2023.
Obi is back with these kinds of catchy campaign posters. Obi is one man that knows how to campaign, he did it before becoming a governor with a relatively unknown party. I think he will do it again.
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by ofuonyebi: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Abuja youths dey get their pvc....news!
ok nau....but when some people they dream,
they swim inside money...but when they waruk up
them see say na lie...say them poor pass church rat..

After deceiving yourself with peteru obi-bajo
and Jagaban becomes president,
na here i dey laugh your foolishness

Abi nobi obi wey never know how to fix NEPA ...and ranto Egypt when election dey our doorstep?
fools
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Rejoicing(f): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is really divine
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by NEUDUDE: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

How can the destiny of a country lie in the hands of a pretender and a serial liar? Nigerian youths have indomie brain and are easily deceived. What does Obi know about the economy except rolling out unfounded statistical analysis and comparative analysis of China, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines etc that doesn't have any bearing with our situation. Unfortunately for our youths, they think he has the capacity.

Well better than the old hag who claims to solve Nigeria's insecurity by recruiting 50 million youths into the army and feeding them with Cassava, Agbado, Yam & Corn grin. That hag will make Nigeria a TouT HUB.
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by HOKIM(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Assetinvestor:

We are about to make history and the next generations will hear about how youths of this generation took the bull by the horns and forced a peaceful change in Nigeria.

It would be a lesson to other African countries and indeed to democracies around the world that youths can bring about peaceful change to a government and a bad system if they're passionate about it. Nigeria would become a model of success story!

Revolution can still happen without bloodshed and destruction. This is our own spring and I pray nothing stops it!!!

Keep deceiving yourself .. no Revolution can happen without Blood...as much as I want Obi to win, I refuse to keep switching oppressors every 4years....let this useless country be divided... makes no sense to keep it
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by fashrola(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
After the Pandora tax haven fraudster inevitably loses, these voters will be insulted and abused.

To the tyrannical Peter Obi's supporters, you either vote Obi or you are poor, malnourished and ignorant. I don't know why they keep projecting their lives unto everyone else. They will be roundly beaten and defeated in 2023 and they will wail.

So we should vote for a thief? Who's gonna plunge this country into abyss

E no suppose better for you and Tinubu
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Kendo999: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Laslas everybody eyes don open shocked
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Amotekun777: 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

To the tyrannical Peter Obi's supporters, you either vote Obi or you are poor, malnourished and ignorant. I don't know why they keep projecting their lives unto everyone else. They will be roundly beaten and defeated in 2023 and they will wail.

Tinubu is a ferocious and cold-blooded MURDERER! He murdered Funsho Williams and several other Political foes using MC Oluomo and his urchins as his tools to wreck havoc on innocent Nigerians. He's the true definition of 'Corruption' 'Greed' and 'Entitlement mentality'.

BASTARD! angry

It shall NEVER be well with Tinubu and all his generations!
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
We must take back Nigeria
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by kozmokaz(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Tinubu hasn’t ever given me a dime and I don’t hope to ever meet him physically. I’m not even Yoruba

I remember his doings as governor under the AC when Obasanjo tried to ground Lagos.

He still manager to make giant strides. That’s when I began to appreciate his management stills.

I schooled at Anambra and resided at Lagos when both were governors. So know how things were back then. Which state is more livable today?

We all hope for a better Nigeria but like I’ve always said, anyone that takes over in 2023 would be better than Buhari.

Sell your candidate, don’t bully and blackmail others to support your candidate

If Obi wins, fine; if Tinubu wins, fine; if Atiku wins, fine.

The disposition you guys are displaying shows they’ll be another ENDSARS-esque display if Obi doesn’t win. We watch and wait

The disposition "we guys" (I believe that's we the suffering nigrians) is displaying is getting our pvc and ready to vote in our own candidate who has the interest of an average Nigeria at heart

Not one who loot with bullion trucks
Or one who thinks recruiting 50million Nigerians into the military and feeding them with corn and Cassava will end insecurity ?

Obi and tinubu was not in power same time sir

Obi is the pacesetter of the development currently ongoing in anambra !!!

Any attempt to rig the election will be resisted by the people !!!

If obi looses in a fair fight , no wahala !!!

But rigging him out ? Never !!! We done too suffer !!! Our mumu done do !!!

#9jarebirth
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by torqque7(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
nakaman:
This movement is bigger than OBI himself, he can't even stop nor control it,
He wouldn't even dare quitting

He dare NOT TRY IT..he must be the President o
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Godispeace: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
See this igbotic ediot , u thinl every youth is IPOB/ESN aka Biafra nonentity like u grin grin grin
Urheadmaster:
The destiny of Nigeria lies in the shoulder of a young man.

His name.... Peter Obi.

And it is the youths moment to make that happen.

Vote peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

Vote Tinubu your destiny will forever be denied to you.

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Brownshoe: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Quest7777:
Obidient youths. kiss
All these yahoo-yahoo is because the youths have been denied gainful employment by those old political Bandits masquerading as our leaders.
Power must change hands.
na obi go give them job, na so una shout that time now see.
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Mrincredible05: 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Its massive, it's coming nobody can stop it. During campaign nigeria will witness the largest generic crowd coming to support a candidate, not paid crowd.

During election I pity PDP and APC wey won share money for my pulling unit boys don plan to mount brigade. We go beat you collect all your money on top e go hot
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by stagger: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

We need a refresher. What role did Tinubu play and what was Obi’s contribution to quell the situation? There are rumors that the ‘protracted ‘endSARS was fueled and sponsored by the opposition. I’m waiting, don’t shy away

Complete BS. Were you at the Lagos panel? Did the Lagos governor ever agree that anyone was killed by soldiers at the Lekki Toll Gate? First they denied that anyone was killed. Then they said no, we admit people were killed but these were hoodlums from other areas outside Lagos. When the mortuaries were filled with people shot with bullets whose import history and destination has been traced.

So forget this your nonsense talk about sponsorship by anybody. We all know the truth and one day it will come out. Tinubu will not smell Aso Rock. Even the mass defections from APC will tell you the Northerners are realigning behind Atiku or Kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by adesile8697: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hmmm"...and on that day, all d youth must be Obidient and take down Pharoah, dat siteth in Eko and taketh revenue... For Hunger don giveth us sense..."Hmmm"...and on that day, all d youth must be Obidient and take down Pharoah, dat siteth in Eko and taketh revenue... For Hunger don giveth us sense..."...
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by OscarJaden(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
kwinanitaa:

No matter how much you are paid for this, know this, you are an evil person. You don't mean well for Nigeria and I hope karma catches up with you.
Amen
May Nigeria happen to the person he loves most
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
stagger:

Complete BS. Were you at the Lagos panel? Did the Lagos governor ever agree that anyone was killed by soldiers at the Lekki Toll Gate? First they denied that anyone was killed. Then they said no, we admit people were killed but these were hoodlums from other areas outside Lagos. When the mortuaries were filled with people shot with bullets whose import history and destination has been traced.

So forget this your nonsense talk about sponsorship by anybody. We all know the truth and one day it will come out. Tinubu will not smell Aso Rock. Even the mass defections from APC will tell you the Northerners are realigning behind Atiku or Kwankwaso.

Firstly, I appreciate your response. Was Tinubu governor of Lagos during the endSARS riots?

Let’s stay objective please
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Mrpojj(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
brightbright:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpXWaTCMNp0

Happening this morning in ABUJA,
this is impressive. See the way the youths trooped out to get their PVCs. Do you know that most of them are getting their PVC cause of Peter Obi

After getting your PVCs, please note that your PVC will not use itself. You have to come out on that day with it to vote peacefully. There should be peace on that day and vote wisely.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We are tired, we want the right change.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfJI9SFjPtA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I like the awareness, we must save this country,
Even if we don't succeed this election , we will sustain the momentum in the next election
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by ufotunang: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yes the youths are obi-dient
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by kozmokaz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

You are Ibo, otherwise there is no real reason to vote in obi. Everyone is voting on tribal lines. South South and South West must vote Tinubu.

Must ?

By September when campaign start proper , you will have a rethink cause more atrocities committed by the crooks in the corridor of power since 99 will be exposed and I’m sure if you have an atom of sympathy for this great nation, you will have to shun the tribal or religious card and vote with you conscience!

9jarebirth
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Opmic: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
This country will only change if we join hands to change how we have been doing it.
It's time for a new hands, it's time for a new party. A party without already made cabals.
A new but tested hands.
PitObi for 2023
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by kozmokaz(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Firstly, I appreciate your response. Was Tinubu governor of Lagos during the endSARS riots?

Let’s stay objective please

Who is the top looser if Lagos is shut down for one week ?

If you can narrow this down , you will understand what really went down there

20-10-2020
We shall never forget
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Kwara1stson: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
ekukeku:
I did mine last month & I was ask to come back by November/December for d plastic

Which kind tin be dat
I did mine January, e still never ready

1 Like

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by caleboxylic: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
ShaqFu:
It's one thing to own a PVC, it is another to use it to vote. I tell you this, many of these so called youth trooping out to collect their PVC are only doing so because it was what is trending.

Nigerian youth, many of them have the tenacity of always following what is trending. Let's see what will happen when it's time to vote.

To vote will trend too. Wait for it. We are taking this country back from these lunatics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter / For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Atiku Dumping APC: "APC Will Be Buried In 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.