Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) (26561 Views)

Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) / Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) / Youths Trooped Out For Atiku In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Nazgul: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi should have an easy win over Abuja. Even Buhari lost there in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by goldfish27(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
2023 is tagged "The Youth Decide"
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by gracealonev: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
It's quite ludicrous to assume every youth must support Peter Obi even without you making them to see reason.

1 Like

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by LaptopDeals: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
OKAY LETS'S VOTE

LIKE for TINUBU or ATIKU
SHARE for OBI

Vote wisely
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Gbemini(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The destiny of Nigeria lies in the shoulder of a young man.

His name.... Peter Obi.

And it is the youths moment to make that happen.

Vote peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

Vote Tinubu your destiny will forever be denied to you.

u be igbo.. Una wayo too much , na tinubu we go vote
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Enyimbafc: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
WE ARE OBIDIENT TO THE CORE

2 Likes

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by ShaqFu: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
It's one thing to own a PVC, it is another to use it to vote. I tell you this, many of these so called youth trooping out to collect their PVC are only doing so because it was what is trending.

Nigerian youth, many of them have the tenacity of always following what is trending. Let's see what will happen when it's time to vote.

1 Like

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
brightbright:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpXWaTCMNp0

Happening this morning in ABUJA,
this is impressive. See the way the youths trooped out to get their PVCs. Do you know that most of them are getting their PVC cause of Peter Obi

After getting your PVCs, please note that your PVC will not use itself. You have to come out on that day with it to vote peacefully. There should be peace on that day and vote wisely.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We are tired, we want the right change.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfJI9SFjPtA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Some people just like to dey deceive themselves.......

I can bet with everything in this world, that peter obi can never be our president in 2023...... Tinubu is our next president.....

Can peeter obo win in the southwest? No......
Can peter obi win in rivers , Benue , kano, Kaduna , Kogi, Katsina, kebbi, sokoto, taraba, adamawa, gombe, borno, yobe, plateau, kwara? As a matter of fact, can he win in the north.........awon confused people
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Malory: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:
Tinubu is the man to guarantee a peaceful, free Nigeria.
Shame on you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Davidblen(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:
Tinubu is the man to guarantee a peaceful, free Nigeria.
You lie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Imortal001:
Good, ballot revolution loading! Watch out for season 2! Tinubu and atiku cant buy this youth, that i know for sure.

Same PVC can’t be used to vote Atiku or others abi?
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Davidblen(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Some people just like to dey deceive themselves.......

I can bet with everything in this world, that peter obi can never be our president in 2023...... Tinubu is our next president.....

Can peeter obo win in the southwest? No......
Can peter obi win in rivers , Benue , kano, Kaduna , Kogi, Katsina, kebbi, sokoto, taraba, adamawa, gombe, borno, yobe, plateau, kwara? As a matter of fact, can he win in the north.........awon confused people
Why you con dey cry nah, see as fear dey make you do calculations grin

On election day , vote for your candidate, drink water then go home grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by MansoryMX(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
blazingblender:
When we say it's a movement
We no de make mouth

We told them during endsars that we are taking over in 2023 and thought we were joking!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Tareq1105: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:

His name.... Peter Obi.

How can the destiny of a country lie in the hands of a pretender and a serial liar? Nigerian youths have indomie brain and are easily deceived. What does Obi know about the economy except rolling out unfounded statistical analysis and comparative analysis of China, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines etc that doesn't have any bearing with our situation. Unfortunately for our youths, they think he has the capacity.
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by MansoryMX(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
ShaqFu:
It's one thing to own a PVC, it is another to use it to vote. I tell you this, many of these so called youth trooping out to collect their PVC are only doing so because it was what is trending.

Nigerian youth, many of them have the tenacity of always following what is trending. Let's see what will happen when it's time to vote.

Stop being a stagnant hypocrite and change your evil ways. This is not a trend but a movement!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:

His name.... Peter Obi.

You are Ibo, otherwise there is no real reason to vote in obi. Everyone is voting on tribal lines. South South and South West must vote Tinubu.
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Antoeni(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu & Atiku Are Finished

1 Like

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=Malory post=114079449] Shame on you[/quote
Monkey, I rather vote in the man who built Lagos, than a lying hypocrite obi, who did nothing as governor and deceiving the youths with English.
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by stagger: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
After the Pandora tax haven fraudster inevitably loses, these voters will be insulted and abused.

To the tyrannical Peter Obi's supporters, you either vote Obi or you are poor, malnourished and ignorant. I don't know why they keep projecting their lives unto everyone else.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

You will run out of Nigeria in disgrace. Mark my words. You think we have forgotten the role of your boss in the ENDSARS massacre?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Lightorder: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
In my life time on NL , I have seen youth campaigning for better Nigeria without being paid SHI SHI. The candidate they are projecting won’t pay. True patriotism

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
kwinanitaa:

No matter how much you are paid for this, know this, you are an evil person. You don't mean well for Nigeria and I hope karma catches up with you.

You that’s posting how much has Obi paid you? Lack of objectivity is why i don’t take you guys seriously.

Nairaland is public space, why can’t you allow others support their preferred candidate?

Must they co-sign your choice? I think you guys are borderline slow.

Wake up please. You can’t endear people by bullying them in the fashion you’re using.

Obi was a devil in PDP, now he’s an angel in LP.

Tinubu isn’t the president, neither is he a political appointee.

Even Obasanjo that made Jonathan couldn’t control him, hence their fallout. So I see no reason why Tinubu should be held liable for Buhari’s failures.

Allow everyone a level playing field. Tinubu isn’t the cause of your problems.
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by chuksoyo21(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is another EndSars protest in disguise...

This time around, no force on Earth can stop the youth.....

4 Likes

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Charly68: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thank God for Obi he has exposed the megalomaniac politicians. They enslaved the destiny of their generations yet unborn .. Now the youths are awake .. we have more than enough to turn things around in the country just that only few are conering them .. enough is enough. .. let's make Nigeria great again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by ShaqFu: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
MansoryMX:

Stop being a stagnant hypocrite and change your evil ways. This is not a trend but a movement!
and you should stop being a dense douchebag and grow yourself a brain. This is a trend whether you want to admit it, or not.
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
stagger:

You will run out of Nigeria in disgrace. Mark my words. You think we have forgotten the role of your boss in the ENDSARS massacre?

We need a refresher. What role did Tinubu play and what was Obi’s contribution to quell the situation? There are rumors that the ‘protracted ‘endSARS was fueled and sponsored by the opposition. I’m waiting, don’t shy away
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Bigheart042(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
After the Pandora tax haven fraudster inevitably loses, these voters will be insulted and abused.

To the tyrannical Peter Obi's supporters, you either vote Obi or you are poor, malnourished and ignorant. I don't know why they keep projecting their lives unto everyone else.h

Peter obi for president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by secretsofpeace(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Says the ignorant miscreant with his lone voice in the wilderness.... urchins

To the tyrannical Peter Obi's supporters, you either vote Obi or you are poor, malnourished and ignorant. I don't know why they keep projecting their lives unto everyone else.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.[/quote]
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by kozmokaz(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Lol

The real torment never even start cheesy

Una never see anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by koolaid87: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
OBI IS A REVOLUTION

1 Like

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by kozmokaz(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

You that’s posting how much has Obi paid you? Lack of objectivity is why i don’t take you guys seriously.

Nairaland is public space, why can’t you allow others support their preferred candidate?

Must they co-sign your choice? I think you guys are borderline slow.

Wake up please. You can’t endear people by bullying them in the fashion you’re using.

Obi was a devil in PDP, now he’s an angel in LP.

Tinubu isn’t the president, neither is he a political appointee.

Even Obasanjo that made Jonathan couldn’t control him, hence their fallout. So I see no reason why Tinubu should be held liable for Buhari’s failures.

Allow everyone a level playing field. Tinubu isn’t the cause of your problems.

Obi no de give shi shi

We are a movement of well meaning Nigerians

We are at war with the evil that have held Nigeria back for years

Don't worry bro

We are not the 95% 5% movement

Everyone will benefit form the new Nigeria

Welcome to the new dispensation

We don’t bully bruh grin

We go and verify cheesy cheesy
You go edit tire no worry grin

#Nigeriarebirth

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze / World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit / Why United States Must Support Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency - By Bade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.