Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) (26565 Views)

Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) / Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) / Youths Trooped Out For Atiku In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Sunnyski: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oh thank you Jesus, Nigeria will be free from the bondage of evil leaders that does not mean well for the citizens.

Let this be a movement, let it be a revolution.

Chai since morning na garri I sip... A HND holder without a job.
God save us all

1 Like

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
kozmokaz:

Must ?

By September when campaign start proper , you will have a rethink cause more atrocities committed by the crooks in the corridor of power since 99 will be exposed and I’m sure if you have an atom of sympathy for this great nation, you will have to shun the tribal or religious card and vote with you conscience!

9jarebirth
No conscience in Nigeria, it's all tribal and political.

1 Like

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Imortal001: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Same PVC can’t be used to vote Atiku or others abi?
So you think that this youth rushing for pvc to vote atiku or tinubu? Please get sense now, i know sense is hard to get this days, but please reason before you type 'inugo'.

1 Like

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by juman(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Major political parties are also pushing their people to get their pvc.
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Poleski: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
After the Pandora tax haven fraudster inevitably loses, these voters will be insulted and abused.

To the tyrannical Peter Obi's supporters, you either vote Obi or you are poor, malnourished and ignorant. I don't know why they keep projecting their lives unto everyone else. They will be roundly beaten and defeated in 2023 and they will wail.
Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

Go read this;
https://www.nairaland.com/7190432/nigerias-presidential-candidates-corruption-allegations

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by swissgoldenpro2: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nice one
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Mrexcell(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter obi is now the real face of the opposition in nigeria I hope he realizes this and start making arrangements to beef up his personal security he is too care free for my liking. Tinibu is a very dangerous politician he has never been known to play fair in all his political carrier he won't hesitate to eliminate obi as he eliminated funsho williams if he finds out he is going to be a stumbling block on his way to aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by PAWG(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Imortal001:

So you think that this youth rushing for pvc to vote atiku or tinubu? Please get sense now, i know sense is hard to get this days, but please reason before you type 'inugo'.

juman:
Major political parties are also pushing their people to get their pvc.

Imortal001 have you given this a thought?
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by reXurrectionZA(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
After the Pandora tax haven fraudster inevitably loses, these voters will be insulted and abused.

To the tyrannical Peter Obi's supporters, you either vote Obi or you are poor, malnourished and ignorant. I don't know why they keep projecting their lives unto everyone else. They will be roundly beaten and defeated in 2023 and they will wail.

Boy
people are forced to campaign for tinibu right now in Lagos. And you are talking about tyranny. You are a blind liar and you are as responsible as your masters for the mess in this country
Dumb lap dog

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by ekukeku(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kwara1stson:
I did mine January, e still never ready

Dey supposed to make it easy as ATM card
But I trust NIGERIA stuff
Dey will make everything difficult for everyone
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Bobbiee: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Those old crooks thought it's business as usual, another tenure to loot this country dry. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TO CHANGE. RWANDA, EGYPT HAVE ALREADY STARTED. NIGERIA IS NEXT! WE'LL TAKE BACK OUR SPOT AS THE GIANT OF AFRICA. WE'LL DOUBLE OUR POWER GENERATION IN FOUR YEARS, INCREASE OUR LITERACY RATE ABOVE 80%, AND INCREASE OUR AGRICULTURAL OUTPUT. THESE THINGS I ASSURE YOU WILL HAPPEN UNDER THE ONLY TRUE SON OF OUR MOTHERLAND, PETER GREGORY OBI. LET'S GET OUR PVC, LET'S MOVE THIS COUNTRY FORWARD. THE WORLD WILL BE LEFT AMAZED. THEY WILL FEAR WHAT THE BIGGEST BLACK NATION ON EARTH HAS BECOME.

NIGERIA WILL RISE AGAIN.

IN PETER OBI, WE STAND!!!

2 Likes

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by ShaqFu: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
caleboxylic:

To vote will trend too. Wait for it. We are taking this country back from these lunatics.
Alright. Let's wait and see oh.
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by labelle123(f): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
nakaman:
This movement is bigger than OBI himself, he can't even stop nor control it,
He wouldn't even dare quitting
. Honestly, without pay youths are campaigning for him

1 Like

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by naijapikin2(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
I am unequivocally OBI-dient.. down to all those spent cartridges of politicians.

1 Like

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by BeeNG3: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dem no reach
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
ShaqFu:
It's one thing to own a PVC, it is another to use it to vote. I tell you this, many of these so called youth trooping out to collect their PVC are only doing so because it was what is trending.

Nigerian youth, many of them have the tenacity of always following what is trending. Let's see what will happen when it's time to vote.
what an excuse
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by ofiko123(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nigeria will be great again...
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by yazzman(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Where can I register pvc in Abuja anybody with info?
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Wwwq: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by whysquare4real(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

This has never happened before. The youth woke up after Buhari.

We have watched with disgust as our technological advancements, minerals and resources have been overseen by old men! Who scoffs at tradition, Technology and all!

And now you want to hand the nation over to these same old men who could not keep the economy safe.

We will not have it.

Obi will not have it

Nigeria must be Obi_dient because its better than Tinubulations and Sacrifice
lol. I love the way u incorporate that quote from Black Panther.

1 Like

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Gohs: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
yazzman:
Where can I register pvc in Abuja anybody with info?

Go to your local government office.
INEC has a room in all the offices nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Shikini: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Great
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Abuja no be Lagos ooo, leave Agbero job and join the Obedient train
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by LadyRosa(f): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Some people just like to dey deceive themselves.......

I can bet with everything in this world, that peter obi can never be our president in 2023...... Tinubu is our next president.....

Can peeter obo win in the southwest? No......
Can peter obi win in rivers , Benue , kano, Kaduna , Kogi, Katsina, kebbi, sokoto, taraba, adamawa, gombe, borno, yobe, plateau, kwara? As a matter of fact, can he win in the north.........awon confused people

Elede!
But Tinubu can win the aforementioned.
Suffer kill ya lineage there!
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
emmabest2000:
Youths indeed

Hausa man ain't you tired of your northern terrorist brothers who destroyed this country since 1960?
Re: Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:12am On Jun 24, 2022
LadyRosa:

Elede!
But Tinubu can win the aforementioned.
Suffer kill ya lineage there!

Na Ogun go use your blood bathe for insulting me......oloriburuku somebody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke / Monguno, Kachikwu, Uguru Meet Militants In Abuja / Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.